The Invitations Boutique

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Wonderful experience.
My invitations arrived earlier than expected.

Services Used: Invitations

REALLY KIND AND HELPFUL.NICE TO DO BUSINESS WITH.

Services Used: Invitations

My husband and I were so happy with Karen's service and the beautiful invitations we got, we wanted to review the boutique right away, but learned you had to wait 'til after your wedding date! Karen made everything so easy, listened to what we needed, was patient and had great suggestions. We chose a checkerboard invitation and were extremely pleased with the result. We got tons of compliments on them. One thing that was notable: we had a spelling error on one of our printed envelopes, and Karen fixed it immediately. I had a corrected envelope within two days. Excellent service, which, when you've gone store to store looking at the same invitations, in the end, was the reason we chose Invitations Boutique. From beginning to end, Karen was great!

Services Used: Invitations

Karen was fantastic such a pleasure to work with. Always confirmed before an order was placed. The quality of my invitations, thank you cards and programs were truly amazing. I received so many compliments. Thank you Karen for all your hard work it was greatly appreciated.

Services Used: Invitations

Karen at Invitations Boutique in Oceanside, NY did an amazing job given our time crunch. Our wedding invitations were gorgeous exactly what we wanted. She took a design we came up with and made it a reality. They were GORGEOUS. We couldn't be happier. Our wedding was beautiful thanks to Karen and Invitations Boutique in Oceanside, NY. Last minute we forgot our flute glasses and Karen went above and beyond her job description to make sure we had them for our big day. When planning your wedding and all the details check out Invitations Boutique in Oceanside, NY. they were outstanding, ask for Karen M.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry
4.7

Karen was excellent. We loved her. She did a great job with our invitations for the wedding. We definitely felt as if she was still learning how to do the invitations including giving us advice on the wording. We also didn't realize the invitations were not what we expected when we got them. We thought they were all seperated but they weren't (more work!!!). Other than that, she was great and I highly recommend her.