The Invitation Studio

The Invitation Studio

Favorite
Beachwood, OH
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Michaleen
12/29/2012

I have used Beverly Eisner as my invitation/ gift source since the day she opened her doors. Fabulous!! For me... It is all about the quality service and products..... And being treated like family!! LOVE that girl!!

Services Used: Invitations

Bev was an amazing asset to my wedding. She let me go through books until I found exactly what I wanted and she made the somewhat daunting process of finding and ordering wedding stationary a breeze!! We got our whole suite of products from her and she made sure everything came out exactly right before she gave them to us. Great value, great service!

Ashley
1 Review
10/13/2012

Bev was great! She helped me find beautiful invitations for my wedding that were affordable. She didn't try and force me to buy more expensive invitations like other places did. She was very helpful and so incredibly friendly. I would highly recommend getting your wedding invitations through Bev, you will not regret it!

Services Used: Invitations

I wanted a very specific look for my invitations and found them with Bev at the Invitation Studio. They were beautifully made and recieved many compliments on them. She was thorough in making sure spelling, design, etc. was correct before they were ordered. They came out goregous!

Jeannine
1 Review
09/15/2012

Great experience! Bev had a beautiful selection of invitations for me to choose from, and she was very helpful once I found the perfect one. She always responded to my emails quickly and made herself available whenever I needed her assistance.

BeachBride2012
2+ years ago

Bev is the absolute best!!
I came to Bev in a crises with invitations that needed to go out within 1 month of our meeting.
She was able to create gorgeous invites and get them out quickly for a reasonable price.
She did such a wonderful job that I hid her to create all of the paper items for my wedding (menus, programs, monogram tags, signature drink signage, etc...)
Everything came out perfect!
My guetsts wrote on their response cards how lovely the invites were.
Bev also happens to be a lovely lady who really helped me through a tough point in my planning process.
You'll be thrilled with her!

Services Used: Invitations

The Invitation Studio takes all of the guessing out of invitations. Bev is wonderful and gives professional opinions to ensure that you end result is beautiful, elegant, and sophisticated. I am so lucky to have found her. Everyone raved about my wedding invitations and said how beautiful they were. It was great to put my faith in Bev and her company.

Services Used: Invitations

Bev is Great! She was very professional and responsive to all my questions. She was able to help me find something beautiful and within my budget. I ordered my programs and invitations from here, which were all delivered on time and without hassle. She worked with me to ensure everything came out perfectly! She is great and definitely recommended for all Cleveland Brides!

Thanks Bev!

Services Used: Invitations

Bev is great, but be prepared to spend some money to get the quality invitations you are looking for.

Services Used: Invitations

Bev was amazing to work with. She went out of her way to make invitations easier and fun! Everything was absolutely perfect!!! Would recommend her to anyone!!