The Inverness Hotel

Flexibility
4.3
Private User
Recently Married

Taryn Baughman, the wedding planner at the Inverness is fantastic. She is very proactive and helped myself and my daughter so much with ever detail from lighting to food choses. The entire team did everything they could to make this event elegant and spectacular and within budget. The suggestions Taryn made for food and drinks just were wonderful and gave us even more ideas on how to make our guests as comfortable and happy as possible during both the wedding and reception. All of our guest at both the wedding and reception, told us how elegant and impressed they were with how everything just flowed, so relaxed, romantic and beautiful everything was. They all told me they had never been or it had been many, many years since they had attended a wedding that was so beautiful and nothing went wrong. Thank you again - all at Inverness - for making my daughter's dream wedding come true (and thanks for helping mom and dad with the budget).

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Inverness went above and beyond for our wedding. We were originally going to have the ceremony outside but at the last minute, it starting pouring rain and hailing so we had to change plans. Our first back up plan was flooded so we needed to figure something else out. Casey, our wedding planner and the rest of the staff did such an amazing job of moving everything inside to another beautiful room. They did this so quickly and made the room absolutely beautiful! I received nothing but compliments from our guests on the ceremony, reception and their room accomodations.

This was truly a great place to get married and I would (and am) highly recommend The Inverness to couples looking at venues. They really made me and my new husband feel like the most important people in the venue. They did all this with 3 other weddings going on the same night! Great experience.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception at the Inverness on the Aspen Terrace and it was AMAZING! The Inverness and our wedding coordinator for the day Casey were so easy to work with and did everything we asked. I was never once stressed at the reception because they took care of everything. I was so impressed!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved everything about our wedding at the Inverness. The ceremony location on the Aspen Terrace and the reception in the Columbine Ballroom were beautiful. The food (cake included) was absolutely delicious. The wait staff was kind, professional and helpful. All of my guests had good things to say. My guests also loved the convenience of the hotel's location with lots to do in the area. My experience with my event coordinator Casey Weaver was incredible. He was responsive, helpful and offered really great support throughout the entire process. He is a true asset to the Inverness and I would recommend this location to anyone.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

3. Everything about the wedding was perfect. Casey was our coordinator. He was very professional, pleasant to deal with and responded to all questions and requests quickly. He communicated well with the other vendors (band, florist, photographer). We felt confident that everything was taken care of during the planning process which was important since we were planning the wedding primarily from out of state. The wedding was at the Mountain View Terrace. I was a bit concerned about the proximity to the swimming pool, tennis courts and parking lot, but there were absolutely no problems. The dinner of chicken and steak was excellent. The hotel rooms for our out-of-town guests were beautiful and comfortable at a reasonable rate. I wouldn't have done the wedding any differently.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at the Inverness Hotel in March of 2012. The staff at the Inverness were very accomodating and were constantly in contact with me to make sure everything went exactly how I wanted them to. The Inverness Hotel is a gorgeous place to have a wedding and the staff is there to make sure it is the best experience of your life. They have wonderful Wedding Packages to make weddings affordable at one of the nicest hotels in Denver! You will not regret booking at the Inverness Hotel! Ask to work with Casey Weaver he is amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Inverness Hotel is an OUTSTANDING place to hold your wedding ceremony or your reception. They were so helpful as well as flexible with everything we needed. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and the whole staff at the inverness was fantastic. I would recommend The Inverness hotel to anyone!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The Inverness provided a wonderful setting for our ceremony and reception. The staff was amazing and catered to our every need. We had a perfect event that we will remember for the rest of our lives!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

I couldn't have imagined a better place for my wedding. I had a lot of out of town guests, and they were all as catered to as I was. I truly appreciated their responsiveness, and attentiveness to service. For what we got, the food quality and service, it was a tremendous value. It was over my budget, but honestly I don't think I could have gone someplace else and gotten what I did at The Inverness. My husband and I really loved our experience, and can't wait to go back to spend a night on our honeymoon. :)

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Inverness was a fanastic venue to work with. Laura golland was our wedding coordinator and she was very quick to respond to anything that came up. The food was very good at our tasting but not as great at our wedding. We were very disappointed in that but otherwise everything we was perfect. It was a very hot evening in the aspen terrace and everyone still had a great time. I would highly recommend this venue again and ask for Laura!

The staff's coordination and service was above our expectations. The day went so smooth and we wouldn't change one thing. The food and cake was great.

Andrea Ank.
04/07/2012

My husband and I stayed the night of the wedding and the room was beautiful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

At first, I really, really didn't want to have my reception at the Inverness because I had grown up going there for brunch so it didn't seem that special. Well, I went all over Denver and I didn't find anywhere that offered the services that the Inverness did for the same value and quality of service. I was pleasantly surprised that the food was of the same high quality as their restuarants and the service real made the whole night easy and made my husband and I feel special. Working with Gina made the whole experience easy and fun. She and all the Inverness staff were well organized and knowledgable. I felt like I was working with professionals that actually do weddings for a living and I was able to trust them which is so important when you're planning a wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding ceremony was out on the Huge Patio. The grounds are beautiful and the flowers really added to the beauty of the wedding.Great place to get married!!

The food was Excellent!! The Cake was Beautiful and it tasted Great !!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Sarah
01/03/2014

The venue was absolutely stunning! Everything went smoothly aside from a few hiccups. Nothing too serious so it wasn't a big deal. Everything ran smoothly and our guest had the time of their lift. Food was amazing as well.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The location was beautiful. The ceremony was next to the lake, and the reception and the dancing were in the tent. Working with Casey was pleasant, very professional and paid attention to the small details! The rooms& bathrooms were a little bit small and kind of old. Our suite was also small to get ready for me as a bride with all my vendors and my bridesmaids. Also, I was a little disappointed that no drinks or snack were waiting for the bride when she gets ready in the room. Room service took forever because of the slow elevators. Also the suite balcony was full of dove poo.