The Historic Santa Maria Inn

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sarah and her team were fabulous. The wedding venue was very nice and her team made the Kent room look perfect. We received so many compliments about the venue and the "look" - you can be proud of her and her team. We will recommend to others.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
David
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you to Sarah her team, for all the hard work and perfect demeanor you guys provided for our wedding. From the minute you took over our wedding you gave us enough guidance to keep us moving in the right direction but not so much that it was not our wedding . Thanks again for helping us celebrate our day

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Desi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Recently hady wedding and ceremony at the santa Maria inn! Everything was wonderful ! Sarah the wedding coordinator did an awsome job! If your looking for a great affordable venue this is it!! Was everything I dreamed of and more!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Santa Maria Inn was beautiful. Angela,the catering manager, was fun and professional to work with. I am so happy with the way the entire wedding day turned out. The food was amazing!!! I would do it all again in a heartbeat! Best value for my money!

• Wedding: 05/30/2009
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

My wedding was beautiful. The garden area was so pretty to get married in the patio. It was a really good expierence. Everyone was so great. Angela the cordinator was so great and took care of everything. She knew everything that so that I did not need to take care of it. Great value!!!

• Wedding: 04/02/2011
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
805-346-7952
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire