The Historic Santa Maria Inn

Value
Flexibility
David
10/18/2014

Sarah and her team were fabulous. The wedding venue was very nice and her team made the Kent room look perfect. We received so many compliments about the venue and the "look" - you can be proud of her and her team. We will recommend to others.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Desi
08/16/2014

Thank you to Sarah her team, for all the hard work and perfect demeanor you guys provided for our wedding. From the minute you took over our wedding you gave us enough guidance to keep us moving in the right direction but not so much that it was not our wedding . Thanks again for helping us celebrate our day

Stephanie
07/12/2014

Recently hady wedding and ceremony at the santa Maria inn! Everything was wonderful ! Sarah the wedding coordinator did an awsome job! If your looking for a great affordable venue this is it!! Was everything I dreamed of and more!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

The Santa Maria Inn was beautiful. Angela,the catering manager, was fun and professional to work with. I am so happy with the way the entire wedding day turned out. The food was amazing!!! I would do it all again in a heartbeat! Best value for my money!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was beautiful. The garden area was so pretty to get married in the patio. It was a really good expierence. Everyone was so great. Angela the cordinator was so great and took care of everything. She knew everything that so that I did not need to take care of it. Great value!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the time that we booked the venue until our wedding, the coordinator in charge changed twice. Two months before the wedding, we were given a girl who had no idea what she was doing and I had to re explain to her everything that had been previously agreed upon. I felt less confident with her, but in the end everything worked out for the most part.
A major plus to using the Inn as our venue was the amount of wedding related stuff that was included in the price and provided by them. Linens, centerpieces, table numbers, a suite to stay in for the night, they provided the catering (for a fee of course, but I did not have to seek out a caterer and they made the menu to my exact requests), a day of coordinator, dance floor, a full bar, ceremony arch, podium, and sound system were all provided by Santa Maria Inn. I went to another wedding a couple months after mine and realized that all of these things are typically things that the couple has to track down separately and pay separately for. While the cost of the Santa Maria Inn seemed high, when I think about all of the things they provided with that price, it feels like a good deal.
The property is beautiful and the wedding went amazingly.

Crystal
07/25/2015
4.1

We appreciate all the help that Teresa, Carmen, Kristen, Juan Jr, Berenice, and all the rest of the banquet staff who helped make our day extra special. The staff was fast and efficient. If there was a mistake they fixed it quickly. They were all very professional, nice and helpful. They stayed on our time schedule and were flexible when we were behind. Definitely a great place to have any event there. Thank you All.