The Historic Fillauer Lake House

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding at the Historic Fillauer Lake House was just perfect! Nancy was great to work with and always made us feel welcome on our numerous visits to the property. She was always available before hand and was just as awesome when the day actually arrived. Nancy helped with set-up and coordination and made sure our day went smoothly.

The venue itself was absolutely beautiful and very versatile. We switched our ceremony and location spots several times due to the variety of pretty spots. In the end we had the ceremony in the front yard with the reception in the field behind the barn. Everything was simply beautiful and we could not have asked for a better venue!
Wedding: 08/11/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Fillaurer Lake House and Barn was the perfect place for our perfect day! Nancy was amazing with everything she did for us. She was always willing to help and wanted my day to be stress free. This place was visually pleasing. It was the perfect place for a fall wedding. Everyone raved about the Red Barn where the reception was held. If your wanting a country chic wedding, Fillauer Lake House is your place!
Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was supposed to have my wedding at sentimental family location. Due to complications our plans changed and we met with Nancy at the Fillauer Lake House as a hopeful replacement. I feel in love with the venue from the moment we pulled up. The house is beautiful and charming; the barn was the mix between rustic and elegant I was hoping to find. Nancy had me at blue and white seersucker table linens.

It was a wonderful location and Nancy is a breeze to work with, she made my wedding day very stress free and was very helpful in planning other elements of the wedding. She has great vendor recommendations and let's you customize your wedding day as needed.
Wedding: 09/02/2012

Private User 5 Reviews
This venue is an extremely beautiful white house that is a historic site in my area. It once was a swimming hole for the town and now the old mansion is used mainly as a wedding venue. My ceremony was held on the front porch and our reception was held in the "barn" which is revamped with a gorgeous chandelier and twinkle lights hanging from the ceiling. It is complete with a dance floor and everything. The woman over the venue is so helpful (she gives you a list of caterers, florists, musicians, etc. and also sets the reception site up for you and directs the rehearsal for you). Everything was gorgeous for my big day and I have gotten so many compliments on choosing this venue.
Wedding: 2+ years ago