The Hall at Huntingtown

Value
Flexibility
Kortney
07/19/2014

I loved everything about my wedding! Carol is amazing at what she does and she is a big reason why my day went perfect!

Recently Married

They were very helpful in helpping us plan for my daughters wedding. Everyone one had a great time and the hall was perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hall was the perfect size for our wedding reception and provided a beautiful setting. Carole's dedication to making our day perfect was unexpected and greatly appreciated. She helped us with every detail and made sure that there was nothing for us to think about on our special day. She took our random thoughts and likes and put together a beautiful and cohesive environment. In all, the reception space as well as service were perfect for us.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Carole was such a blessing while planning my daughter's wedding. She met with us at least four times before the big day to ensure that all my daughter and son-in-law's wants and needs were met, and she made their vision happen. She coordinated with the DJ, caterer, florist, and bakery about drop off and pick up times. She ordered all of the linens and set up the room exactly as we discussed. I gave her our favors/table assignments, champagne flutes, table numbers, and cake cutting utensils a few days before the wedding, and she and her staff did all the set up and made everything beautiful. The day after, all of our items were cleaned and ready for us to pick up.

We had compared the Hall at Huntingtown with other locations that did not have an on-site coordinator. I am so glad we chose the Hall, because Carole and her staff made every detail run smoothly, leaving us to simply enjoy our family and friends without worrying about all of the little details. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was a little hesitant at first to even consider a "fire hall" for my reception, but it was anything but the typical hall. Carole is wonderful! She made sure everything was perfect. Every vendor that I selected from the Southern Maryland area told me that this was one of their favorite venues to work at because Carole is so organized and reliable.
The venue was beautiful, and created the perfect setting for my reception.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hall at Huntingtown is a beautiful place ! It was everything I wanted for my wedding! I wouldn't have chosen anywhere else to get married !

Kathy
06/14/2014

Carole made our daughter's wedding a dream come true!
We were able to meet a few times, had all of our questions answered and requests fulfilled.
On the day of the wedding, all we had to do was enjoy ourselves which we did!
We highly recommend The Hall at Huntingtown for weddings and other events.

Cara
11/10/2013

Love love love Carole! Everything was as amazing as we hoped. Carole coordinated with the photographer, DJ, cake co., caterer, chair rentals and me to make our wedding day as memorable and affordable as possible. Beautiful hall with a blank slate to work with and great dance floor/chandelier!

1+ year ago

This venue was amazing to work with, as soon as my husband and I walked in and met with Carole with knew this was our place to have the reception. It met every one of our expectations, and took so much stress off of us that the months, days and hours leading up to it was effortless. I would recommend this venue to any of our friends and family members to have any type of event. My husband and I were so happy everything worked out, and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect ending to our already perfect day! Thank you to the Hall at Huntingtown for making that possible.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What can I say Carole was the most amazing person to work with during my wedding planning. She is just wonderful and made everything easy. Thank you Carole for making our day a on to remember. We love you!!

c
08/03/2013

The Hall at Huntingtown was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning. The Hall itself is beautiful and all of our guests told us how wonderful everything looked. Carole is amazing!! I was living in WV and moving back to the area amidst all the wedding planning and she was so helpful. She was always available for any questions and had great ideas to help in planning my day and keeping me in budget. I couldn't have done it without her!! On the day of the wedding everything went so smoothly, Carole made sure of that. I was go grateful to have her there helping us. She is so organized and I didn't have to worry about anything all day! I even extended the reception at the last minute and it ran like that had been the plan the whole time. I would recommend The Hall at Huntingtown to anyone who is planning on getting married. From Carole helping plan, set up, and run the day to the beautiful hall that turned out just the way I pictured it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
1+ year ago

My daughter just got married atctge Hall. It was so beautiful. Carole was amazing and so open to anything we needed. I highly recommend this for weddings or ANY special occasion!

Jen
07/06/2013

The Hall at Huntingtown was a great place to have our reception. Carole is so organized and we didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day! She set all of our decorations up and kept everyone on track with time so everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Anonymous
2+ years ago

The location and venue were wonderful. The Hall coordinator Carol Fonfarra was a gem to work with. She made my small wedding seem like the fairy tale wedding of my dreams.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I used Hall at Huntingtown which is a great place to have your wedding Carrole was my coordinator and did an outstanding job. I couldn't of been more pleased!!!! I recommend this place to anyone....

The Hall at Huntingtown responded with the following comments:

Emily,

It was pleasure to help you with your wedding day! Your wedding was stunning and so were you! Thank you for sharing some of the pictures with me, I can't wait to see more! Blessings, Carole

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently had my wedding at the Hall at Huntingtown. Let me tell you, it was the best decision we made! They weren't over priced at all, and the venue was gorgeous!! There are old barns and trees out back for pictures, and they even let you take pictures with their fire trucks!! The best part of the Hall at Huntingtown was Carole. She was absolutely amazing. I would not have been able to have had such an amazing day if it wasn't for her. She made sure everything ran smoothly, and even set up the hall for me! She is definitely a God send. I would recommend the hall based on Carole alone. All of my guests had an amazing time and Carole had a big part in that.

Angela

The Hall at Huntingtown responded with the following comments:

Angela,

Thank you for letting me be part of your special day. It was a blessing to have the opportunity to work with you and your family while planning your wedding! Always remember your wedding day and the way you felt when you said I DO! Best Wishes to you and your new Mr! Blessings, Carole