The Green Kangaroo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I found the Green Kangaroo when looking for wedding invitations. I decided on the Green Kangaroo because of price and the design was exactly what I was looking for. I for my save-the-date cards, I couldn't decide on the font I wanted so they gave me two different versions to look at with no issues. I also had a question about colors and called. The service was so professional and the woman I spoke with was so kind...went out of her way to make sure I got what I needed. The cards arrived yesterday and they are PERFECT!!! Today, I got a follow up from them asking how I liked them. GREAT SERVICE! I'll definitely be using them for my wedding invitations!!!!

Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

I am waiting to get them actually shipped (on the 20th) but placing the order, and revising them has been way easier than I would have thought!

Services Used: Invitations

They quality of our prints was great. From the design, the printing, and even the shipping and handling, it was evident that the vendor cares about going above and beyond for the customer.

Services Used: Invitations

Where do I begin!! We absolutely love our invites and the customer service was amazing. Michelle always responded to our questions so quickly! Customer service is not lost with this company.
We paid extra for the "shimmer" paper for the invites and can't even begin to express how happy we were with it. Definitely worth the extra price!!

Services Used: Invitations

We had a wonderful experience with ordering our invitations from The Green Kangaroo! They had many styles and options to choose from, their samples they sent made it easy to visualize the options and they worked with us to fine tune our choices. Very responsive and professional and the invitations look amaazing! The paper is very high quality and we highly recommend the shimmer options for wedding invitations. They made such an elegant statement! We will definitely use The Green Kangaroo for our stationary needs again in the future!

Services Used: Invitations

We ordered our wedding invitations from The Green Kangaroo, we got the monogram pocket style. they turned out beautifully. We had an issue towards the beginning, we were worried the color was not going to be visible, we called the design team and spoke to somebody, she was very helpful and put a note in our file, after printing was done we received a call about the ink color, confirming that it was visible and we had nothing to worry about, we received the invitations right on schedule and everybody loved them!

Services Used: Invitations

The Green Kangaroo team did an excellent job on our invitations, thank you notes, printed envelopes and stamps. We found a design that we liked, requested samples to decide on the coloring, then worked with the team to customize everything. The proof system was easy and the communication seamless. Thank you for making this such a positive experience for us!

Services Used: Invitations

The Green Kangaroo is an excellent company! Even before I ordered anything from them, they quickly and respectfully responded to all my questions whenever I emailed them. When I ordered my invitations, it was a really easy process to enter all the information. During the order process, I was able to save the information as a draft for later before I submitted the order. Once I submitted the order, I was able to get 2 free proofs with my order, which was excellent for any bride wanting to see the finished product. When I received the invitations, they were BEAUTIFUL! The product quality was amazing, and they came beautifully wrapped. I have received many compliments on the invitations from my guests. Also, they offer quite a few discounts if you're part of their email list, which is a great bonus.

Services Used: Invitations

The green kangaroo crew are amazing! Super helpful with helping me order my invitations and helping me create the perfect invitations for my wedding!

They are absolutely beautiful and the cards are thick. U showed my family them and they lived them. I can't wait to send them out.

When ever I had a question or concern they were so helpful and nice in answering them. I will def be using them again or any other invitations I need :)

Services Used: Invitations

They are awesome!!! Katie Hunt is surpurb, designed the perfect invites, received them quickly, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Services Used: Invitations

I found TGK on Pinterest when I clicked on a picture of an invitation that I liked. Everything was completely customizable. After the first proof I wasn't crazy about the font I selected for the body of the invitation. I asked for a suggestion and the design they came back with was amazing. The invites looked elegant yet still had the "Shabby Chic" feel I was going for.

Services Used: Invitations

I used GK back in November for wedding invites, they came and were misprinted(my maiden name has two capital letters, came misspelled) I contacted GK and they apologized and IMMEDIATELY fixed the mistake... we are now having a wedding celebration at the beach to include our extended family and friends that were not able to make it to the nov wedding. AGAIN I am completely satisfied with the responsiveness of the reps, the customer service and with the final product. My husband and mother LOVE the invites I picked and we cant wait to send them out!

Services Used: Invitations

The Green Kangaroo was amazing to work with for my Save the Dates. I am currently working with them on my invitations too. They are extremely responsive and professional. They also understood my concern about the T in my name and worked with me to help determine the correct version to use. Thank you so much!!

Services Used: Invitations

Just received my daughter's invitations from the Green Kangaroo. They are beautiful. Colors are just what we wanted. They were completed very quickly, after we approved of the proof through the email. Love them!!! Will be ordering programs from them soon!
Thanks,
Debbie D

Services Used: Invitations

We found TGK through the wedding website template we selected from WeddingWire. It was exactly the design we had been looking for so we were really happy to find both a website and the invitations in one shot. I had a few questions about quantity and colors/fonts ahead of filling out my order and the 'Roo Crew (love the name, too!) answered them all by email very promptly.

The proof process was really easy and helpful, too. I had some random requests about background color and saturation. Based on my feedback on the first draft they provided me with 2 different options that incorporated my comments with their expertise, which allowed me to visualize what I wanted better. The turnaround time was super fast and when the invites, accessory card, and return postcard arrived shortly after finalizing the order I was even more impressed with the final product than I expected. I can't wait to send these beautiful invites out to our family and friends!!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I had a wonderful experience with The Green Kangaroo. I ordered invitations, programs, and place cards from them. The products were beautiful, and high quality. But more than anything, their customer service was the best out of any company I've ever dealt with.