The Green Kangaroo

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am waiting to get them actually shipped (on the 20th) but placing the order, and revising them has been way easier than I would have thought!

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They quality of our prints was great. From the design, the printing, and even the shipping and handling, it was evident that the vendor cares about going above and beyond for the customer.

• Wedding: 09/26/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I begin!! We absolutely love our invites and the customer service was amazing. Michelle always responded to our questions so quickly! Customer service is not lost with this company. We paid extra for the "shimmer" paper for the invites and can't even begin to express how happy we were with it. Definitely worth the extra price!!

• Wedding: 06/20/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered our wedding invitations from The Green Kangaroo, we got the monogram pocket style. they turned out beautifully. We had an issue towards the beginning, we were worried the color was not going to be visible, we called the design team and spoke to somebody, she was very helpful and put a note in our file, after printing was done we received a call about the ink color, confirming that it was visible and we had nothing to worry about, we received the invitations right on schedule and everybody loved them!

• Wedding: 05/23/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Green Kangaroo is an excellent company! Even before I ordered anything from them, they quickly and respectfully responded to all my questions whenever I emailed them. When I ordered my invitations, it was a really easy process to enter all the information. During the order process, I was able to save the information as a draft for later before I submitted the order. Once I submitted the order, I was able to get 2 free proofs with my order, which was excellent for any bride wanting to see the finished product. When I received the invitations, they were BEAUTIFUL! The product quality was amazing, and they came beautifully wrapped. I have received many compliments on the invitations from my guests. Also, they offer quite a few discounts if you're part of their email list, which is a great bonus.

• Wedding: 04/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The green kangaroo crew are amazing! Super helpful with helping me order my invitations and helping me create the perfect invitations for my wedding!

They are absolutely beautiful and the cards are thick. U showed my family them and they lived them. I can't wait to send them out.

When ever I had a question or concern they were so helpful and nice in answering them. I will def be using them again or any other invitations I need :)

• Wedding: 04/04/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are awesome!!! Katie Hunt is surpurb, designed the perfect invites, received them quickly, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

• Wedding: 04/04/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Green Kangaroo was amazing to work with for my Save the Dates. I am currently working with them on my invitations too. They are extremely responsive and professional. They also understood my concern about the T in my name and worked with me to help determine the correct version to use. Thank you so much!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Just received my daughter's invitations from the Green Kangaroo. They are beautiful. Colors are just what we wanted. They were completed very quickly, after we approved of the proof through the email. Love them!!! Will be ordering programs from them soon! Thanks, Debbie D

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We found TGK through the wedding website template we selected from WeddingWire. It was exactly the design we had been looking for so we were really happy to find both a website and the invitations in one shot. I had a few questions about quantity and colors/fonts ahead of filling out my order and the 'Roo Crew (love the name, too!) answered them all by email very promptly.

The proof process was really easy and helpful, too. I had some random requests about background color and saturation. Based on my feedback on the first draft they provided me with 2 different options that incorporated my comments with their expertise, which allowed me to visualize what I wanted better. The turnaround time was super fast and when the invites, accessory card, and return postcard arrived shortly after finalizing the order I was even more impressed with the final product than I expected. I can't wait to send these beautiful invites out to our family and friends!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful experience with The Green Kangaroo. I ordered invitations, programs, and place cards from them. The products were beautiful, and high quality. But more than anything, their customer service was the best out of any company I've ever dealt with.

• Wedding: Recently Married
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I bought all of our paper products from the green kangaroo! Invitations, programs, menus, table numbers, and everything! They were amazing. They sent me tons of samples, they turned my ideas into reality, they were so responsive and quick with every idea I had. I didn't know how all of the program information was going to fit but they made it work! They are so talented, and everything turned out perfectly!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Their invitations are amazing. We ordered a bulk and they all turned out very pretty. I like how they also sent me samples first so we can see the quality and touch the material before we order them. They have very nice designs to choose from.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved working with TGK. Their quality really is unbelievable, and their pricing was amazing. Our invitations looked top notch. They even gave us a 10% discount because they ran out of the dark grey clutch invitation backings for the last 20 invitations. They replaced them with a lighter grey invitation which was totally fine with us.

Go with them, you won't regret it!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love my invites! Lots of comments about the save the date card. Quick response and flexible on changes! I highly recommend TGK!!!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can't be more thrilled with our wedding invitations from the Green Kangaroo team. Our guests couldn't be more thrilled either and we are getting compliments left and right!

We picked a lovely serene mountain and lake scene to match our upcoming Tahoe, California wedding. It is beautiful but understated artwork, a simplicity that we had trouble finding with other vendors.

The process of ordering was really easy and we went through the first two proofs quickly. I was particularly impressed by the actual invitation's wording - my own wording was redundant and long (I had never invited people to a wedding before!), and they provided me with two optional other wordings that I could choose from. This was an editorial process that I much appreciated.

The invitations arrived in the mail in short order. I even loved how they were packaged - very simplistically but also beautiful.

The prices matched or were better than other vendors with less flexible products (and I thought more stuffy).

I look forward to using TGK again and I highly recommend this company for any paper needs.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
888-845-4845
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards