The Granite Rose

The Granite Rose

Wedding Receptions & Elegant Events

22 Garland Drive
Hampstead, NH 03841
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

4.7
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not be happier with my venue choice!! They have been great with any and all accommodations we need.

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Granite Rose is a phenomenal venue!! The coordinators and staff are second to none. Jenna, Erin, and Nancy are wonderful and helpful people that are so great to deal with. Any and all questions I had were answered either over the phone instantly or by e-mail within 24 hours (usually no more than couple hours). We had SO many wonderful compliments from our guests about the food, service, atmosphere, and everything in between. THANK YOU Granite Rose for giving us the reception we wanted and will never forget, you guys are the best!!!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

granite rose was an all around great place to hold my wedding it was everything I wanted. The garden ceremony was beautiful and my coordinator "Jenna" was truly amazing she played out my entire wedding exactly how I wanted it to go!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot begin to say how wonderful ALL the staff were at the Granite Rose. If I could have rated them higher than 5 out of 5 I would have. The wedding and reception were everything we could have asked for. I think that every couple hopes that their wedding will be a stress free day that allows them to focus on the most important part--THE MARRIAGE. :-) The staff at the Granite Rose allowed Ken and I to do just that.

We were married outside in the Terrace Garden and everything was set up and ready when we arrived. The gardens were lovely---our pictures are proof of that. Our reception was in the Terrace room--an absolutely lovely room with space for our guests to feel comfortable and again, everything was ready to go when we got there and it all looked beautiful.

The food was DELICIOUS!!! We missed the scheduled tasting prior to our wedding and so we were going by word of mouth with regard to the quality of food. We needn't have worried at all--the food was exceptional. We served the tenderloin and the chicken scampi and both were well beyond usual "wedding" fare. We also had several individuals with allergies and several vegetarian couples--the chef prepared different meals for anyone that needed them and there was not an extra charge.

We had friends who wanted to stage a flash mob during the reception and the staff at the Granite Rose worked with them and let them in the day before to practice!!

From start to finish the Granite Rose is an exceptional venue --- if you are looking for a wedding that gives you quality and class for a very very reasonable price, this is absolutely the place to have your wedding. Special thank yous to Jenna, Erin, and Nancy for helping with the planning. Lauren and Jenna Christie thank you for everything you did the day of the wedding to make it everything we could have wished for--you are all, in a word AMAZING!!!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
3.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The hall was amazon and beautiful. The service was not that great and the food was all right.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Our coordinator, Erin, was really amazing. She answered my emails quickly (except when her computer broke), and there were a lot of them. She made sure everything went smoothly on the day of, even though we were late, and was mindful of the times that my photographers were leaving to make sure I got all of the major events in. I broke a glass and spilled champagne on my dress (I am clumsy) and she was quick with the club soda to help me get it out. Everything was set up exactly as I wanted it. The venue is absolutely beautiful (inside and in the garden), and my guests were very impressed! My only negative scores are because the owner made some promises that he later denied. I caution to get everything in writing.

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with the Granite Rose and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for any type of event venue. Erin was my day of coordinator and she was wonderful, she guided us through the logistics of the day and made sure we had a chance to eat and mingle. I probably e-mailed her about 15 times in the couple weeks leading up to my wedding, and if she was out of the office, someone else was responding right away so I was never waiting to hear from them. The week before I dropped off a TON OF STUFF including my second dress, with lots of instructions on what to do with all of it and everything was EXACTLY how I imagined it. They did such a great job making everything we imagined come to life. The food was delicious and we had our own server all night making sure we had food and drinks.

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Trisha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the absolute best place that we chose for my daughters wedding reception. I can not say anything negative about the granite rose. Rich, nancy, and the rest of the staff were fabulous.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Even in the rain, our wedding was the best day ever. Highly recommend the venue for any event. They made everything so easy for a bride who didn't have time or energy to get all wrapped up in the details. They made everything simple and easy and it all came together so perfectly.

• Wedding: 10/06/2013
Jennifer Porter
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was everything I dreamed it would be without even knowing it! From the beginning, Rich was wonderful to work with. His approach was genuine in sharing what his venue could offer without making you feel like you're in a sales pitch.

Nancy responded to all of my bridal questions no matter how large or small & Erin helped to coordinate a smooth day. As the bride, I have no idea if anything went wrong!

The Granite Rose is clean, bright & has beautifully well kept gardens without the air of pretention.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Such a beautiful place with a personal touch! Made the entire wedding south easier and less stressful! Would highly recommend everyone check this out for a wedding! Or any event

• Flexibility: 5.0

Rich and Erin were awesome throughout the planning. Erin helped the wedding day along without a hitch. Everything was beautiful.

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Shéla and Corey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Could not possibly say enough about how professional the Granite Rose was from the very start of the planning through our departure for our honeymoon. All of guests were in complete awe over the beauty and cleanliness of the venue. All course of the meal were served hot and timely. We could not have possibly asked for anything more. It was truly a fairy tale wedding !!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The Granite Rose is a great place to have your wedding! The staff is amazing. They are kind, attentive to details and willing to help make your day special in anyway they can. They always answer whatever questions you may have (and I had many). The food and atmosphere can't be beat! I am so glad I chose The Granite Rose as my venue!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I loved everything about The Granite Rose. From our first meeting with Rich we knew we had made the right choice. Our wedding coordinator, Erin was fantastic. Any time I called with questions, the entire staff was willing to help and always friendly. The grounds were beautiful for our end of summer/fall wedding. Everything was perfect and exactly how I envisioned my wedding day. Erin was at my side all the time to make sure I had everything I needed, I truely felt like a princess! We would highly recommend The Granite Rose, the food was also excellent!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I was informed by several of my guest that

1. The other wedding guest were entering our area through the hallway (by the bathrooms). A few of them actually took some of the flip flops our of my baskets. Others tried to enter through the main entrance but were stopped by my wedding guest. This should not be my guest responsibility.
Recommendation: After all the guest have arrived I would lock the main door. Especially because the bridal suite is located in that hallway. The guest should they be told to access from the other doors.

2. When they went to buy Mark and I or our parents drinks at the bar they were told "No" because we had "free" drinks. As you know, this is not true. Mark and I had a tab so our parents didn't have to pay for their drinks. This did not mean that people couldn't buy us or our parents drinks. Again, very concerning that was even mentioned to our guest and that they couldn't buy us drinks.

3. We were told that if a guest receives the wrong meal or forgot what they order The Granite Rose would accomodate. A few of our guest told us that they ordered chicken but got served prime rib. When they asked for the chicken they were told No. Again, this is not acceptable as we were informed differently and the Granite Rose would accomodate such situation.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013