The GOD Squad Wedding Ministers

Value
Flexibility
Lansing
06/27/2015

Our Officiant was AMAZING! My husband and I couldn't have possibly been happier! He customized our whole ceremony to our geeky desires, and made our day special and more memorable than we had even hoped!! He was easy to get in touch with, when needed, and made sure I felt at ease with everything. I would recommend the God Squad to anyone I know looking for a great, romantic, and fun Officiant!!

Amanda
06/27/2015

This was a great service to use. Rev Linda Flynn was a please to work with.

Deeson
06/27/2015

Our minister was very thorough, and knew so much about orchestrating a formal wedding. We didn’t know what to expect, but we couldn’t be more pleased with her. We feel like we’ve made a friend for life.

Private User
Recently Married

We had a great experience with our minister. We changed our wedding plans last minute and Rev. White was able to be available even on such short notice. He met every thing we requested and led us through a beautiful ceremony. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Valerie
06/21/2015

Father Ken and his team are absolutely amazing people who do everything in their power to make your day special. I have been trying to plan my wedding for a long time, but unfortunate events kept my day from happening. When we finally decided it was our time, I emailed The GOD Squad right away. I had no idea Father Ken was out of town, but even while he was on vacation, he called into the office and had his wonderful assistant Dr Owens email me and help me through planning my wedding day.
Within 3 days, I had the chapel reserved, license paperwork filled out, and had lengthy communication thru phone and emails from both Dr Owens and our Officiant Paul. My wedding day was amazing and beautiful, but most of all Father Ken and his team really took care of our needs and wants, and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Father Ken and the God Squad team are the key to having a meaningful wedding whether you have 4 people or 400 people there. It was an absolute pleasure to have them serve us, and I would recommend them to all!!!

Kathy
06/20/2015

Brother Paul helped make our big day even more special by being apart of it. We had only met Paul once before the big day for a quick meeting at Starbucks, and instantly knew we was the perfect last piece to our puzzle. That day we quickly went over details of how my husband and I met and our story, and Paul did the most amazing job of taking those details and turning them into one of the greatest stories to tell, while having everyone smiling and laughing throughout the ceremony. Every one of our guests (no exaggeration) at different times throughout the reception took time to tell us how awesome our minister was wondered where we found him. The God Squad will forever hold a very special place in our hearts!

Services Used: Officiant

The God Squad was the right choice. When choosing not to get married in the church I was nervous about our vows. Hiring someone seemed really impersonal but I can assure you it didn't end up feeling that way. Paul met with us and talked through what we wanted and how we hoped our day would go. Where we were unsure he made recommendations to help us find our way. He was really easy to work with and very helpful.
Then we get to day of. We received SO MANY compliments on how great the ceremony was. He had the guests energy up, they were engaged and the vows were unique and wonderful. My mother called them 'priceless' and she doesn't give such compliments freely. So many other guests mentioned the ceremony as being really great and so 'us.'
I think these guys are great, highly recommended!

Services Used: Officiant

We had Todd as our Officiant and he was great. He completely customized our ceremony and made it some what traditional and romantic but he was able to add touches of humor without it being cheesy. Both my husband and I couldn't have been happier or asked for a better ceremony. Thanks Todd, and the God Squad!

Dyron
06/20/2015

Being from out of state and planning this destination wedding was SO easy with the help of The God Squad! Father Ken and his staff answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease. Our minister made us feel like we had known him all our lives

Brooking
06/20/2015

We were so pleased by the service we received from the God Squad. It was so easy to arrange our Officiant, and the office was in constant contact with me, prior to the ceremony. A+

Tina
06/20/2015

Father Ken Zelten, did a great job for my ceremony.

Jeff
06/13/2015

Mark was terrific! Could not have asked for a better more professional gentleman to have done our service

Billie
06/13/2015

We chose The God squad to conduct our ceremony and we couldn't be happier with our decision. We wanted our ceremony to be fun, short, romantic, exciting & most importantly include our daughter in the ceremony. It was all of the above and more. Thank You Father Ken & your God Squad team for making this part of the wedding smooth & one of the most memorable day for our family & friends!

Jayla
06/13/2015

The God Squad made it easy for my husband I to get married. Fun, quick and easy. My husband is in the marines and we wanted to be married more than anything! We plan on having a ceremony back at home. I highly recommend them.

Becky
06/13/2015

Very please with our minister. Doug was very professional and it did not require alot of work on my part.

Services Used: Officiant

Pastor Todd was wonderful! He was so accommodating to our very non-traditional SURPRISE wedding and very patient with the chaos that was happening just prior to the ceremony. The service was exactly what we wanted. Very sweet and simple. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much for making our best day even better!