The GOD Squad Wedding Ministers

Value
Flexibility
Lisa
12/13/2014

We chose the God Squad to perform our wedding ceremony, and couldn’t have been more pleased with their service. They were prompt, professional, and performed a beautiful ceremony that all of our family, and guests really enjoyed.
We’ll recommend the God Squad to all our friends and family. Thanks again!

Kasey
12/06/2014

Alex was very patient as both of our families wanted to take a ton of pictures. He never rushed us, and made the ceremony go very smoothly. I would definitely recommend The God Squad to anyone needing a wedding officiant.

Lawrence
12/06/2014

Father John performed flawlessly. His bilingual ceremony was perfect. Very well satisfied. Would recommend to anyone.

Julie
12/06/2014

We loved the God Squad. My brother used them in Kansas City, and we used them in Jackson Tennessee. Very professional and courteous. We couldn't be happier. Thanks God Squad. Thomas and Julie Nail

Dana
11/29/2014

We had a great experience using The God Squad. Our officiant, was extremely friendly, professional and reliable. We had no idea what we were doing and he helped us plan and prepare for our wedding ceremony. On the day our minister was on time and blended into the celebration seamlessly.

Elsa
11/29/2014

If you need a wedding officiant, The God Squad is the way to go. We are not religious so we didn't have a pastor and did not have anyone in mind for our wedding official. We were looking for someone that could be understated and appropriate for our ceremony. They gave us all kinds of helpful information on where to go for the wedding license, and then completed all the paperwork before the wedding began. Our minister showed up on time, looked and acted totally professional, and added a special touch to the wedding. As far as value goes, I think the value they provide, especially for someone like me that did all the planning myself, far exceeds what they charge.

Deidra
11/09/2014

Our minister was great! We had bad weather so the ceremony was a little hectic but he handled it beautifully and put everyone at ease. Thanks God Squad.

Deborah
11/08/2014

Billy Oyler was excellent! He kept us informed and was just wonderful

Jill
11/08/2014

Our minister made us feel like we had known him forever. Everyone mentioned how much he felt like part of the family. Thanks God Squad for helping make our day so special.

Brittany
11/02/2014

Rev. Paul White was absolutely the best person we could ever have officiate our ceremony! When we met with him ahead of time, I just knew that there would be no worries on our big day. He even read a "marriage blessing" that we were previously going to ask a family member to read but couldn't find anyone who seemed up for it. I highly recommend The God Squad, especially Rev. Paul White, to anyone who needs an officiate for their ceremony (religious or non-religious).

Services Used: Officiant

Our minister was fantastic. We met with him before the wedding and he was very helpful in explaining how the whole Ceremony goes (we were clueless)! He did the ceremony exactly how we asked him to and he was early! It just was all a great experience!

Tia
10/31/2014

When we were planning our wedding, we are both non practicing Catholics but believe in God, we wanted to incorporate in our ceremony several references to God. My fiancé had been married before and the catholic church was not as willing to work with us. We were given Father Ken's name from the Arch dioceses and after speaking to him on the phone, were both convinced he was our officiant. He gave us total control of the ceremony, but guided us when needed. Making sure we had all the steps in the right direction/order and giving helpful suggestions. Nothing was pushed on us. He made sure we were comfortable with everything and on the day of the wedding made sure everything went very smoothly, keeping us both calm and performing the ceremony exactly as we had written it. I would highly recommend Ministers in a Minute to make your special day yours!

Arden
10/27/2014

Ginger
10/26/2014

Over the years, my family has been gifted with The God Squad, Ministers in a Minute's generosity in sharing their passion for love and talent for creating unbelievably unique and moving messages for numerous ceremonies and life celebrations. Most recently, I was married to the love of my life and Father Ken was there to make this union one of the most beautiful things ever witnessed by our family and friends. The degree of detail and personal touches left my new husband and I floating on a cloud - our guests left feeling inspired and the event was overflowing with abundant love. We are so lucky to have found each other...and our families are SO very lucky to have found Ministers in a Minute to help us celebrate all of life's most memorable moments. I can sincerely say that my favorite part of our wedding day was not the dress, the cake, the food, the drinks, the dance...but the time we stood in front of our guests, led by Father Ken, expressing our vows and openly sharing our love story with our family and friends. Thank you for such a precious gift!

chelsea
10/25/2014

Father Ken was the mist genuinely nice Man/priest I have ever met. He was understanding and accommodated everything we wanted. He was such a nice guy we really wanted him to stay for the party. But as it is tradition, he could not. I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Thank You Father Ken for making our special day even more special.

jonathan
10/25/2014

Father Ken was great he called several times to check on us to see if we had questions or concerns. We had a surprise Halloween Wedding and he dressed in his Monk outfit to help us surprise our family and friends. We could not have asked for someone more professional and caring for our service. We wanted him to stay he is so nice. Thank you so much for making our day perfect. My wife was nervous about saying anything other than "I do" being she is shy. I was more nervous than she was. lol .. He led us nicely through the service and was just a very sweet nice man. I would recommend him for any service.