The GOD Squad Wedding Ministers

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We were in Branson on vacation, and decided to be married while we were there. The GOD SQUAD made it very easy to make arrangements. They arranged our minister to meet us at our lodge. They were professional, prompt, and very knowledgeable. Thanks

Services Used: Officiant

Thanks for making our ceremony everything we imagined. So happy we chose you to perform our wedding.

Services Used: Officiant

As we were booking our ceremony from the UK we did not have any known recommendations or local knowledge and so booking 'blind' was quite a worry. We had NOTHING to worry about! From our very first contact with the God squad we were at ease, their communication was faultless and remained so. Rev Mark arrived well before the specified time and immediately made all our nerves disappear with his bubbly personality and humor. The ceremony itself was lovely and he also took time to spend with us immediately after. We could not have asked for more and hope we will stay in contact In the future.

It was a pleasure working with The God Squad

Mani
08/15/2015

We were happy and pleased with our pastor professionalism and performance, he made our wedding day a memorable day .

Taffy
08/15/2015

Sorry for the delayed review, but The God Squad was unbelievable for our wedding, downtown. If you choose another officiant you’ve made the wrong choice...trust me !!! Thanks again God Squad!

Services Used: Officiant

We were married by the god squad, and couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for providing this service in the Kansas City area. We'll refer you to all our friends.

Thursday
08/14/2015

Highly Recommend!!!!!!!!
Rev Todd was so warm, welcoming, and personable we had many of our guests ask us how long we had known him. I had only spoken with Reverend Todd a few times through email before our wedding. The vows he performed for us were heartfelt, closely described us at the same time he knew how much humor to mix in at just the right times during the ceremony. We even had another vendor ask for The GOD Squad’s contact information as he was one of the best ministers they had seen.

Virginia
08/14/2015

Paul from the Squad was awesome to work with! We wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help share our special day. He was extremely professional and easy to talk to.

Services Used: Officiant

Linda was our officiant at our wedding, and it was so amazing! The ceremony was perfect. She was so personable and our ceremony turned out exactly as I wanted it. She was so easy to coordinate with and she helped give us guidance regarding how the ceremony should go. I could not have been more pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend the God squad services!

Lisa
08/09/2015

We hired the God Squad as our officiant at our wedding. They were wonderful to work with! They made the ceremony very special and related it to my husband and I which can be difficult with only knowing us for a short period of time. They played a vital role in making our wedding ceremony a special moment that we will always remember. I would highly recommend the squad!

Candy
08/09/2015

I highly recommend The God Squad. Father Ken was our officiant for the wedding and also counseled us. My husband and I come from similar religious backgrounds but different perspectives on how religious and spiritual we wanted our ceremony to be. To make matters a little more sensitive, I grew up Catholic and had family that would want a traditional ceremony and he grew up Episcopalian but essentially non-practicing (and his father was Muslim). While neither one of us was practicing at the time we were married, it was important to me to have a meaningful wedding with God's presence while my husband just wanted to have a quick ceremony. When looking for officiants for our wedding, we found the God Squad and were impressed. Our minister was easy-going, a good listener, non-judgmental and wants to understand who you and your partner are before the wedding. He had the ability to make you feel comfortable speaking about sensitive topics. He is also open and shares who he is and what he values. The combination of all of the above made me confident that though we were not going to have a traditional religious ceremony, he would be someone that understood us and would bring significance to the ceremony. On the day of the ceremony, he gave a thoughtful and personalized "thoughts on marriage" and many of our guests complimented us on our choice of selecting the squad.

Heather
08/09/2015

We lucked into working with the GodSquad when our original minister backed out. Everyone in the wedding business kept saying “why not call the God Squad?” When we did, we saw what everyone else was talking about. We appreciate the ease of booking, and the professional service we received. We can’t thank you for rescuing our wedding, and replacing it with the most touching ceremony we could have envisioned

Lauren
08/08/2015

We loved Father Daniel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was wonderful. He went with the flow of my crazy family and it was fun.

Terri
08/08/2015

My Cousin told me about your service, when we became engaged. After checking out the website, which made the whole process so simple, we arranged our ceremony & were quickly contacted by our minister, who was a wealth of information. We couldnt be happier we used the God Squad. Thanks so much.

Services Used: Officiant

I cant even begin to express what an absolutely amazing job The God Squad did for our wedding ceremony! From the very beginning, our pastor was extremely helpful and attentive, and provided excellent feedback and advice to make our wedding ceremony exactly how we had envisioned. He was prompt in responding to the many emails I sent and very patient with me which I greatly appreciated. On the day of our wedding, he arrived in a timely manner and provided a very touching ceremony which included everything we discussed plus more. Many of our guests complimented Paul's work as well. I could not have chosen a better officiant and would hands down recommend Paul and the God Squad to any bride and groom looking for an amazing wedding ceremony! Thanks for helping to make our wedding picture perfect and memorable!