The GOD Squad Wedding Ministers

Value
Flexibility
JoAnn
03/21/2015

Paul White did a wonderful job on our Wedding. He made it Very Special. We could not have been Happier!! It was the Sweetest Wedding Ever!! Thank you & God Bless Mr. Paul!!! Thank you, JoAnn & Coy Rowe

Private User
Recently Married

Our minister was super nice and professional!

Linda
03/14/2015

The God squad married my brother in Topeka two years ago, and we used their location here in town, when we were married. Our minister was kind, caring, and very professional. I’m glad they have convenient locations. I’ll recommend the god squad to everyone I know.

Alicia
03/07/2015

Thank you for all you do in the community; especially in Breast Cancer awareness. We were so happy to use your service when we got married. It was a double win because we felt so good about using a company that gives so much back. I know I sound like a commercial. Thanks so much. Alicia & Trevor

The GOD Squad Wedding Ministers responded with the following comments:

What a wonderful review. We're honored to be active in the breast cancer awareness program throughout the country. Our ministers are committed to making a difference in couple's weddings, and people's lives. We were honored to have performed your wedding, and wish you many years of happiness.

God's richest blessings always!

Gina
03/07/2015

We were referred to the God Squad by a competing service who was unavailable. Darrell and I thought "these guys must be pretty good, if their competition is referring them". They were! Our pastor was on time, and very professional. Our service was beautiful, and we thank you for the memories you created.

Lela
03/07/2015

Thanks for helping us celebrate our big day.

Stephanie
03/07/2015

We had a great experience with your service. Our minister was kind and very knowledgeable. Thank you so much

Shane
02/28/2015

We were married in the middle of a downpour, with no backup plan. Our pastor handled it without skipping a beat. You guys are as good as we’ve heard. Thanks so much.

Nadia
02/28/2015

I never expected that we would have a minister who seemed more like a family friend, when we first started looking for a minister. A friend used your service and recommended us to the God Squad. We were happy to find your service, and thrilled with the presentation by our minister. We couldn't be happier.

Davis
02/28/2015

We loved the choices offered by the god squad. We wanted to be more involved, so we picked the custom option. Our minister worked with us to create our very own ceremony. We LOVED these guys. Thanks so much!

Services Used: Officiant

Brother Paul was wonderful. We had so many compliments on our ceremony. Thanks so much.

Dina
02/27/2015

We were married in Jackson. Our minister was so sweet, and very knowledgeable about wedding ceremonies. She performed a beautiful service, and helped with our rehearsal too. Very pleased with the god squad.

Services Used: Officiant

We were married on my birthday, and our sweet minister incorporated a mini-birthday party right in the middle of our wedding! It was so touching, and memorable. All of our guests were so overwhelmed. I can’t thank you enough. Everyone should use your service. We can’t imagine using anyone else. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, for an unforgettable experience.

Nathan
02/23/2015

The God Squad made it so simple to prepare our ceremony. Not only did they provide great service but were very easy to work with. I recommend them highly.

Alicia
02/21/2015

Dom and I loved your service. Thank you so much. Thank you also for the wake up call. You guys are really FULL service. lol

Services Used: Officiant

We were honored to have the god squad a part of our celebration. We could not have wished for better ceremony.