The GOD Squad Wedding Ministers

Value
Flexibility
Shane
02/28/2015

We were married in the middle of a downpour, with no backup plan. Our pastor handled it without skipping a beat. You guys are as good as we’ve heard. Thanks so much.

Services Used: Officiant

We were married on my birthday, and our sweet minister incorporated a mini-birthday party right in the middle of our wedding! It was so touching, and memorable. All of our guests were so overwhelmed. I can’t thank you enough. Everyone should use your service. We can’t imagine using anyone else. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, for an unforgettable experience.

Nathan
02/23/2015

The God Squad made it so simple to prepare our ceremony. Not only did they provide great service but were very easy to work with. I recommend them highly.

Alicia
02/21/2015

Dom and I loved your service. Thank you so much. Thank you also for the wake up call. You guys are really FULL service. lol

Services Used: Officiant

We were honored to have the god squad a part of our celebration. We could not have wished for better ceremony.

Beverly
02/21/2015

We used the God Squad for our wedding, after a girl in our office used them. They were very professional, and had lots of great suggestions. We'll reccomend you guys to all my friends being married in the future. Thanks

Tuni
02/14/2015

The God Squad was very efficient and timely. They provided us with exactly what we wanted. Great service. Thank you

Tina
02/14/2015

We were married in Tulsa by Rev Kaffee. We were very pleased with the ease in which we were able to arrange your service. Within 5 minutes we went from "who are we going to find to marry us?" to "well, that was easy" Your professional presentation was more than we could have hoped, and we feel like we've made a true friend in Rev Kaffee.

Trina
02/14/2015

We were very pleased with this service. We were visiting from out of town, and we decided to get married. We looked online, and everyone was talking about the god squad. We tried them, and couldnt be more pleased. Thank you

Zoe
02/14/2015

Our perfect day was made even MORE perfect with your minister at the helm. Rev Southard made our rehearsal and our wedding go so smoothly. He was such a calming presence, and performed flawlessly.

Heather
02/10/2015

I am very pleased with the service I was given by The God Squad. The reverend was very professional and did an excellent job and my family really enjoyed the service. I would recommend them to others.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant
Tessa
02/07/2015

Steve and I used the God Squad to be married twenty years ago, and HAD to have them perform our vow renewal service. We were fortunate enough to have the same sweet minister that married us, do the renewal. We couldn’t be more pleased. Thanks so much! Tessa

Robin
02/07/2015

We cant thank you enough for a wonderful experience. We're so thrilled we found you guys.

Private User
Recently Married

Brother Paul was wonderful. He was very articulate, and witty. He also had great ideas about our wedding rehearsal. Thanks for making our day special.

Jillian
02/06/2015

Loved our minister! I can see why you guys are the best. We were referred by Patricia and Robert Stem who were at the Senator’s wedding.

Bianca
02/01/2015

They were as good as everyone said. Thanks God Squad. GREAT JOB!