The GOD Squad Wedding Ministers

Value
Flexibility
Brenda
05/16/2015

Getting married can be a stressful experience, but The GOD SQUAD went out of their way to be accommodating and helpful. Because of our very tight schedule, we had to make arrangements at the last minute and everything was handled easi

Leena
05/16/2015

The experience with this company was top notch. As soon as I submitted an inquiry, I received a call the next day by great officiants who provided me with contact information to Officiant who met the criteria we were looking for and seemed like a good match. Well sure enough, Rev. Trejo was a pleasure. Kind, professional and so involved. Truly made the experience that much more special. He provided a personal ceremony for my husband & I. She incorporated my Mexican and his Filipino cultures. I received so many compliments from our guests for knowing so much of our backstory and making our friends & family laugh.

Dan
05/15/2015

Rev. Daniel Moore was great! He guided us through the rehearsal, keeping everything light and relaxed. Come the big day, he provided a great ceremony that was well paced and well spoken. Could not have expected anything better! Thanks!

Dan & Jennifer

Services Used: Officiant

The GOD Squad was awesome. From the rehearsal down to the ceremony. Although they was a little above my price point. I am so happy I decided to go with the squad. A lot of our family had been to church weddings before, however everyone that I talked to said they really enjoyed the ceremony. I was super nervous before the ceremony. Our minister even came up to my bridal suit before hand and tried to calm me down. It was a great gesture. Thank you God Squad for making our wedding day special

Recently Married

Paul white was recommended by a friend. He was funny,professional and prompt with responses.

Melvin
05/09/2015

We can’t thank you enough for such a wonderful service. Everyone thought it was beautiful. Thanks so much.

Jeannie
05/09/2015

The GOD Squad was fantastic. My husband is Catholic and I was raised Evangelical. Neither of us have been regular church attendants in a while, however, we both wanted a faith-based ceremony that we were able to personalize to fit us. The GOD Squad was on a preferred vendors list at our reception venue. We appreciated our minister's strong theological background to meet our needs, however, this is absolutely not a requirement in the services he provides. He met with us a few times and was in constant contact with us to assure our ceremony was perfect. We chose his highest level "package" (I believe there are 3) as we felt that our ceremony was worth the investment as this was, for us, the most important part of our day. He gave us a "script" to review after we met with him extensively to discuss the layout of our ceremony and he provided a very thorough walk-through rehearsal. Everyone knew where they were supposed to be doing from the 3 flower girls to my brother's girlfriend who got us all down the aisle in order. He was very flexible to our needs and very eloquent speaker. He has been doing this FOREVER and has expertise about stance, photography and sequence. We got everything we never knew we wanted. Our wedding was perfect. What bride could ask for anything more? Our guests loved the personalized touches and even giggled when our love story created opportunity for laughter. Many of my guests told me how much they loved, it was incredibly moving and was "just like" my husband and I. My husband and I agreed that it was worth investing in someone else to do our worrying and planning for us. The dress is important, but what is the point of looking good when the ceremony is awful, impersonal or disorganized? Worth it over and over! Thanks God Squad. We’ll recommend you to everyone we know being married.

Lisa
05/09/2015

The GOD Squad was very easy to work with. Our minister was so organized and made sure everything ran smoothly! There were no surprises, and we were reassured that the ceremony would go as planned. He provided a unique ceremony that personalized towards us. Everyone commented on how it was the single best service they had ever been a part of, and how they truly felt they were a part of it.

Recently Married

Exactly what we wanted and more. He was extremely nice and very funny liked him a lot!

Services Used: Officiant

The GOD Squad did an amazing job with our ceremony. During the planning process our minister was friendly, helpful, and willing to take control if needed. They were flexible, supportive, and certainly knew what they were doing. Our ceremony was outdoors, and it was a little hot, so our minister moved quickly (but it didn't feel rushed) and made necessary changes on the fly to shorten the ceremony to ensure everyone's comfort. They take your license to the town hall for you, so it's one less thing for you and your new spouse to worry about after the wedding. The GOD Squad is affordable, kind, supportive, and just so helpful. We highly recommend this service to anyone in the KCMO area considering being married! We will definitely be using them in the future when we renew our vows.

Shareeka
05/02/2015

The God Squad was amazing! All our guests commented that our ceremony was the best they had ever attended. Pastor James offered great suggestions, made everyone feel like an important part of the ceremony and was very warm and welcoming. We were so blessed to find someone as wonderful as him to help us with our special day. When it comes time for a vow renewal ceremony, The God Squad will definitely be our choice. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing ceremony!

Tia
05/02/2015

We were looking for a minister who could conduct a small wedding for us, when someone suggested the God Squad. We did some research and found that they really are the most celebrated wedding minister service in the area. Our minister arrived, was very professional, and exceeded our expectations. What a GREAT service you have. We will reccomend you to all of our friends.

Recently Married

Easy to work with and come highly recommended

Tippy
05/02/2015

Rev Linda from The GOD Squad was absolutely amazing to work with as our wedding Officiant. We were recommended to her by our cake vendor, and we are so glad that we followed that recommendation.
We originally had the idea that we wanted a quick ceremony so that our guests could get into the reception and enjoy the celebration. We are so glad that she talked us into lengthening our ceremony, and making it around 20 minutes long. While speaking with Linda, she had so many recommendations for us, and all for cool things that would make our ceremony very personal. Some of these things were adding a wine box ceremony, short readings from our friends and families, and adding into our ceremony some of the things she found out individually about each of us, which made it much more personal. She added so many little touches that made it so unbelievably perfect. Everyone mentioned how beautiful our ceremony was, and that was all because of Linda.
We will highly recommend Linda and The GOD Squad to anyone in need of an Officiant.

Services Used: Officiant

I researched four "officiants" for our wedding, and The God Squad was by far the best. We not only had fun planning the ceremony with our minister, but incorporated many of his suggestions to make it a great day.
Everyone we've spoken with has mentioned that it was THE best wedding they've ever attended. Our minister involved the entire audience into the service, making it a very special, joyous occasion.
If we had to do over, we wouldn't change a thing about the ceremony

Services Used: Officiant

Working with The God Squad was an absolute pleasure. We received so many compliments about our ceremony. They were extremely detailed and organized in everything they do, which included everything leading up to and the day of our wedding. Even days after our wedding, people are still talking about our ceremony. Thank you God Squad.