Glamorous Bride

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Olga is awesome! I ordered my dress in Feb. and it came in Aug. There was a small problem - the shirt (bottom of dress) was too short (you could see my ankles!). Olga was very calm and said she would have the dress company send out a new shirt and she would fit it. I was coming back in three weeks with my parents who live out of town and was told it would be done by then. It was!! She had all the alteration complete and a new correct length shirt perfectly completed. I love my dress and her wonderful service made it one of the easiest parts to planning my wedding. I am also wearing a birdcage vail that she made for me to match the style of my dress! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I met with Olga in mid July for a unique wedding dress for my August wedding. Olga was helpful and maintained in constant communication with me; she provided me with feedback but never strayed from my original dress idea. Petite as I am, my dress required alterations until the very last minute, two days before the wedding it had to be brought down one more inch. Olga did an exceptional job creating my perfect dress, for my final fitting my dress was absolutely perfect. Olga also made alterations and pressed other dresses used for the wedding. I recommend Olga to anyone for her personable disposition and amazing talent and quality work on all her dresses.
Wedding: 08/26/2012
Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I'll start out by saying that I feel blessed & relieved to have found Olga at The Glamorous Bride. She is simply the BEST!! She offers great customer service & I felt the confidence a bride to be should feel when purchasing a wedding gown. Coming from so many other wedding gown stores & having such horrible experiences she was a breath of fresh air. Olga and her employees are extremely attentive, patient, & most importantly they take into consideration your likes & dislikes when choosing a dress. If you're like me you have no clue what type of dress you look good in, you only know what you don't look good in.

At The Glamorous Bride you'll find a large variety of affordable dresses to choose from in every size. Being a size 14-16 depending on the cut I found it extremely difficult to find a dress that didn't look like a "big girl dress". I'm happy to announce that I not only found my dress on the first try but also my veil & tiara. Needless to say that I & my Mom are both having coffe on cloud nine right now thanks to Olga.

Happy hunting ladies :-)

Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
In one of my visits to NYC, I was looking for a wedding gown for myself.
A friend recommended me about the "Glamorous bride NYC" and I was lucky enough to go there.
The lovely owner, Olga, helped me to find the perfect gown, measured me and wrote all my requests and I got the gown fixed and ready after only 1 day - exactly like she promised me!!!
The price was very reasonable and worth for this amazing service.
I got SO many compliments about my gown and people were sure that it was specially designed for me,can i get a better compliment ?

Wedding: 06/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Olga made the most amazing wedding dress for me! She was so great to work with. She really saw the image I had for my dress and made it a reality! It was so wonderful to have my dress hand made for me rather than go to a large wedding dress store where the dresses are ordered. I was able to come in while the dress was being made to have things changed and altered. The fabric that Olga used was really high quality and really easy to move in. She was so attentive and warm. I got so many compliments the day of my wedding and was so excited to say that it was a one-of-a-kind dress made just for me!!!
Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Michal you said everything for me I don't even know where to start Olga, Angela and Sabrina were awesome wonderful. They really worked with me and my cocktail dress for my 50th birthday party came out fabulous. Olga had to leave the shop and come with me to pick the fabric for my dress. Although there were some delays the dress came out exactly like I expected I REALLY REALLY LOVE MY DRESS and felt good wearing it. I looked like a DIVA sent from heaven. the compliments uncountable we are now a family. I love you all and really appreciate you coming to my party love Regina
Wedding: 08/20/2011
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0

Private User 6 Reviews
Olga at The Glamorous Bride was amazing! From the moment I stepped into the shop, I knew we'd be working together. Olga was so sweet and supportive, not to mention talented! She custom designed my gown in less than 2 months! It was beautiful and I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day! Everyone was asking where I got my dress! It was beautiful! Definitely see Olga if you're looking for a quality dress and an easy going person to work with!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
 212-827-0770
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire