THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC

Value
Flexibility
Chrissy
07/18/2015

I love Rashida!!! Her work is amazing. I used her services for my engagement pictures, bridal shower and wedding. My bridesmaids looked fabulous and I almost cried when I saw my mom after being made up. The Glam Squad is very professional. I trust no one else with my face and I am now a loyal customer for life. Her services are worth every penny and I've never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. Thank you so much Glam Doctor for making my wedding day so special.

Xondra
07/11/2015

I've been working with Rashida aka The Glam Doctor since May of 2014. She provided amazing services for my engagement pictures and I knew I picked the right makeup artist. Any and every question I had she answered promptly and professionally. When my wedding day came, not only did she provide my bridal party and I with a continental breakfast, she eased all my worries and fears about the day. We had a wonderful time with her and her team and my bridal party looked flawless! Thank you so much Rashida for everything, God bless you and your business!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Rashida and the glam squad were an absolute pleasure to work with! The level of professionalism and the final results were absolutely superb! I would highly recommend The Glam Doctors' services!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Rashida is a great makeup artist who really made me feel like the most beautiful bride ever. I didn't want heavy makeup due to me preferring a natural look and she did it exactly to my liking. I would tell anyone looking for great work about Rashidas makeup skills. She made my look for exquisite.

THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC responded with the following comments:

Micia thank you for the beautiful review. It was a pleasure to take care of you, you were gorgeous!!!!

Jessie
06/13/2015

Everyone was wonderful! I had a big wedding party but the ladies knew exactly what they were doing and how to get it done. They brought an extra girl to 'prep' everyone hair before it was their turn to get it done. Made e day and time go by very smoothly. Mary, Stacy, and Maya were great. Flexible, professional, and willing to change things if need be. I loved every thing about all of them. They also very friendly and personably, and left as our friends!

Ariel
06/13/2015

Rashida and her assistant were amazing the day of my wedding. Even with the limited amount of space and time, Rashida dolled me up with the 1920's Harlem Renaissance Glam. She was very responsive and paid attention to the look I wanted. My makeup was beautiful and elegant for my special night. My bridesmaids and mother looked beautiful that day as well. My mother, who wears bare minimum make up looked like a diva that day. People were amazed at how simple but yet AMAZING she looked. I would recommend Rashida and her glam squad to anyone looking for a make up artist to make their day perfect.

Bianca
05/16/2015

Wonderful service. My bridal party and I were beautiful for the big day! Would definitely recommend!!

Thank you!

Karensa
05/10/2015

I had a wonderful experience while using the Glam Doctor for my hair and makeup services the day of my wedding! I looked beautiful and received countless compliments throughout the entire night. The service was provided in a professional yet warm and friendly manner which really helped me to relax and let them work their magic. I feel their services were well worth the money and I'd certainly recommend them for any event that you want to look fabulous for!

THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC responded with the following comments:

Karensa our artist Shartrese and hairstylist Unique loved every single moment of working with you. I'm glad that you let us do what we do best and you allowed your self to let go and step out of your comfort zone. You looked stunning!!Thank you again for choosing us!!

Tannisha
03/28/2015

My overall thoughts are that the service was phenomenal. The Glam Doctor and her team truly lifted my spirits!

Before getting my makeup applied I felt exhausted, and overwhelmed. There were just so many last minute details to manage on my wedding day and because I'd done a lot of do-it-yourself projects, it felt like all of the life had been drained from me. Rashida and her team came in promptly, took control of the room and set a calming atmosphere with old school music, laughter and amazing service. Rashida attended to me as if she was my personal assistant. When she personally "beat my face to the GODS" I felt like I had been resurrected.

Rashida and her team were very professional, prompt and courteous. They made everyone feel as singularly special as I did on my big day. I could not have hired a better makeup team to service me and my bridal party for my big day.

Love her. I'd recommend her not just for weddings, but for date nights, spa days with my girls or any other special occasion. She is AMAZING!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The Glam Doctor is amazing!!! I have never felt so beautiful. I sent Rashida a photo of how I wanted my makeup and she super ceded my expectations. I received numerous compliments on my makeup.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was super nervous about two things when looking for a makeup artist 1. how the makeup artist would be able to do makeup for my bridal party who consisted of women with a broad range of complexions 2. if our makeup would be completed on time. The Glam Doctor was kind enough to answer all of my questions and even find a look that my mom was comfortable with. She arrived on my wedding day with a well planned schedule and three makeup artists to do my makeup, my mothers, mother in law and six bridesmaids. Everyone looked gorgeous and my makeup was flawless. I received numerous compliments that night about how good my makeup looked and I couldn't have asked for more. I would highly recommend The Glam Doctor for any special event.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I just want to say thank you to The Glam Doctor and her Team!!! You all are amazing!!! They did the makeup for me and my wedding party and I couldn't have asked for better service and makeup for my Bridesmaids and I!!! Me and my guests partied the night away on my wedding night and when I tell you our makeup did not budge, it really did not budge!!! lol ... The only thing I had to touch up all night (7 hours) was my lips. My makeup still looked flawless at midnight when the wedding was over!!! I received so many compliments on my makeup. I already have 2 friends that want to use The Glam Doctor for their upcoming weddings. There services are impeccable and worth every penny plus more, you will not be disappointed!

THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC responded with the following comments:

Mya, it was great working with you and your bridal party as well. Thank you for the beautiful review. You were a very stunning beautiful bride. Thank you for having us.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I would recommend the Glam doctor and her team of professionals for any and all events. They are friendly, they listen to what the customer wants and they arrived on time. I wouldn't go any place else or trust anybody else to do the amazing job they do.

Marie-Anne
08/29/2014

Rashida and her team were amazing!!! My case is very unique because I cannot wear make up that is not hypoallergenic. She went with me to purchase all my make up and gave me a good discount for using my own stuff. I felt like a queen on my wedding day and all my bridesmaids looked soooo gorgeous. One of my bridesmaids is getting married soon and even asked me for Rashida's information. We had a written contract (which is always great to have) and she amended the contract as needed (great flexibility). It was also very good that they used paypal to receive payments (so you know you are not just giving money that you cannot track). And it was icing on the cake that there was a Hairstylist with the team (which is great. You don't have to go look elsewhere). Maya did a fabulous job with my hair!

I totally recommend Rashida and her team to anyone for any event!!!!

THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC responded with the following comments:

Marie-Anne it was a pleasure working with you for your wedding. You looked beautiful. I am so glad that all went well for the wedding day and that you had no allergies to the makeup. Your wedding party was also great to work with and I enjoyed "grooming" the groom. May you have a wonderful and blessed marriage.

Darlene
08/24/2014

My daughter Destiny and I were so impressed with the quality, warmth, attention to detail and professionalism that was provided to us by Tanya of the Glam Dr. squad. Owner Rashida, who was out of state and was not able to provide the services personally, stayed in contact with us to ensure we had all we needed and that we were delighted with the services we were receiving from Tanya. Tanya was prompt, delightful and made my daughter and I glamorous for her wedding day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The Glam Doctor did an amazing job on my make-up on my wedding day. She did my make-up, my mother's make-up, and all of my bridesmaids. She arrived on time, set up quickly, and The Glam Doctor and her Glam Squad got down to business making each and every one of us look glamorous. We all had so much fun!! Couldn’t have picked a better make-up artist!

THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC responded with the following comments:

It was a pleasure servicing you and your bridal party. Thanks for being so kind and sweet and you were very organized. God bless your marriage!!!!