The Gatherings of Dorchester

The Gatherings of Dorchester

Favorite
Dorchester, SC
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Best wedding venue, seriously! the owners are the sweetest and always willing to help! Making my wedding the best day ever!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my ceremony/reception here 2 weeks ago. The gorgeous owners were amazing. They were available at any given time and were willing to work with any request that was thrown their way. They accommodate just about any request you have. The venue was absolutely beautiful inside and out. The decorations were amazing and everything was made perfect for my special day. I didn't have to worry about anything. If you need a venue and want it to be perfect, this is your place!

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

The Gatherings was the perfect wedding venue for us. We wanted an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception with no travel in between. The Gatherings was perfect for this. The women that work there were so wonderful. They set everything up exactly how we wanted and were so helpful throughout the whole process. I can't imagine getting married anywhere else. Our day was perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was perfect for us. It looks like a barn and there is a pond and a few outdoor areas for the ceremony. You can rent tables, chairs, centerpieces, and ceremony decor from them. They will also set-up the space for you.

www.gatheringsofdorchester.com