The Gatherings of Dorchester

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
Best wedding venue, seriously! the owners are the sweetest and always willing to help! Making my wedding the best day ever!
Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I just had my ceremony/reception here 2 weeks ago. The gorgeous owners were amazing. They were available at any given time and were willing to work with any request that was thrown their way. They accommodate just about any request you have. The venue was absolutely beautiful inside and out. The decorations were amazing and everything was made perfect for my special day. I didn't have to worry about anything. If you need a venue and want it to be perfect, this is your place!
Wedding: 07/19/2014

Private User 2 Reviews
The Gatherings was the perfect wedding venue for us. We wanted an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception with no travel in between. The Gatherings was perfect for this. The women that work there were so wonderful. They set everything up exactly how we wanted and were so helpful throughout the whole process. I can't imagine getting married anywhere else. Our day was perfect!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This venue was perfect for us. It looks like a barn and there is a pond and a few outdoor areas for the ceremony. You can rent tables, chairs, centerpieces, and ceremony decor from them. They will also set-up the space for you.

www.gatheringsofdorchester.com