The Florian Gardens

Value
Flexibility
4.7
Recently Married

AMAZING. You will not regret having your wedding here.
It's a little pricey, but very comparable to similar venues in the Twin Cities.

msbarn
12/31/2014

We had our wedding here in July and I could not have been happier! Being an out of town bride was very difficult for me because we did not see this place in person until after we had already booked them. I shouldn\'t have been worried. Collette was out of this world amazing!! Because of the distance our main source of communication was Skype and Collette was more than willing to give it a try and Skype me when I was having a melt down or two. Everything from the food to the Gardens are impeccable. Our guests are still raving about how good the food was and how much they got. None of our guests left hungry that\'s for sure. The Florian Gardens is by far the most gorgeous place around. The gardens are so magical and I know that they are maintained perfectly. Every single guest could not believe how pretty it was and loved taking pictures of it. The customer service was out of this world. \r\n\r\nThere is not a detail that goes unnoticed by the Florian Gardens team. If you have a question it\'s answered almost immediately. Collette really made my experience one of the best ever. I couldn\'t have asked for a better venue and it really only made our wedding even more magical than it already was. We had one slight mis-communication that was dealt with in the most professional manner possible. I left totally happy and I know our guests and all vendors did too. They have an amazing establishment and everyone involved is incredibly professional and intelligent. You will not be disappointed by booking this place. DO IT!!

Sarah
09/13/2014

Our wedding at the Florian was fantastic! I don't think it could have gone any better, and the staff was great in getting people excused and through the buffet line for food. Every single one of our guests said the food was delicious, and the gardens are beautiful. I would highly recommend the Florian for any event!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dave, Collette and all of the staff were amazing to work with. The venue, indoors and out, were in amazing condition and stayed that way throughout the day and night. The food may have been the best part, as we have heard from almost every single guest that it was the best wedding food they have ever had (Italian Buffet). The location was easy for all of our guests to access, and the nearby hotels were an added bonus. Thank you all for everything!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I loved having my wedding here! They made everything easy for me! I was not stressed at all they handled everything for me! The garden was beautiful! The food was fantastic! I will always recommend Florian Gardens to every bride!

Recently Married
4.7

The Florian Gardens is a stunning venue. Every time I walked back to the Gardens it took my breath away. The food was absolutely amazing and above and beyond our expectations. The managers responded fairly quickly to questions we had. If the manger wasn't in, the assistant was right on top of it. Collette was there to help with everything on our big day. She really made sure that things ran smoothly and the bride (me) was stress free. The rest of the staff was very polite and if we had questions they couldn't answer, they sought out the answers right away. The one thing that was kind of a disappointment was we ordered too much food. The venue said the state of Wisconsin does not allow you to take food out of the facility that was made by the Florian. This is not their fault but something to keep in mind when you are doing your final guest count. Overall, our experience was wonderful, and I would highly recommend this venue for all types of events.

Kelly
07/17/2014

Working with Florian Gardens was the best decision we made regarding our wedding (beside deciding to get married). The gardens are beautiful and the food was wonderful. The staff was extremely helpful and kind; they responded quickly and thought of details I never would have. They made a stressful day a breeze! I can't say enough good things about working with them or about the venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I, as well as our families, cannot express how wonderful it was to have had our wedding at the Florian Gardens. It is hands down the best-staffed, most beautiful wedding venue in the western Wisconsin area. The wedding planner, Collette, is the best there is and helped us immensely from first contact to the wedding day. The owner and other staff are a friendly and helpful as they come. We were able to have a wedding that reflected who we are within our budget. We would highly recommend the Florian Gardens to our friends, family, and anyone remotely interested in having their wedding in the Eau Claire area. Thank you to everyone at the Florian Gardens for helping make our wedding the most special day of our lives.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I only have wonderful comments on the Florian Gardens for our oldest daughter's wedding. From the very beginning with the planning to collecting the decor when leaving at the end, it was a great experience with a lot less stress than I had planned. Collette and Dave were amazing to work with. Collette tied all the little things together and made the day so much fun. Dave even helped my 85 year old mother through the buffet line with her food. Thank you!! Deb K, Cannon Falls, MN

Johnathon
05/16/2014

We had the pleasure of working with Collette as our event coordinator, and she was an absolute blessing. She was so very helpful from answering planning questions to lining people up just moments from the ceremony. Florian Gardens is a must if your considering a flower garden wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

I can't say anything but good things about the Florian Gardens. Collette the wedding coordinator made sure that everything was the way I wanted it! She was fantastic and was able to calm me down when I did my little freak outs! I was hoping that the ceremony would be outside and when the wedding wouldn't permit she was able to set it up beautiful inside! Everything was perfect and all staff was professional and absolutely wonderful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was amazing right from the start. (Dave and Collette) Easy to work with and they all were very open to my requests. I had a beautiful outdoor ceremony in the Rock Garden, the landscaping and flowers were all fall decorated courtesy of the Florian staff. I had a "traveling themed" wedding reception and brought in all of my own decorations, they made sure everything was hung beautifully. The food was absolutely yummy! The steak with Demi Glaze is highly recommended. The reception was awesome, the up lighting, the bar staff, and Collette and Dave stayed right to the end. No complaints and I wouldn't have changed a single detail. This was a wedding for the Florain books!!

4.3

Florian Gardens is a beautiful place to get married. We had some troubles with having enough pumpkins through-out the venue and having pizza at the end of the night (the night snack menu choices are items that would no one would want after enjoying a wedding and open bar. Cold sandwhiches and veggie, AND way over priced, we were not impressed at all). Florian Gardens finally worked with us to have pizza, (which is not on their night menu, and should be). The pizza was a HUGE hit. I think the owners should be more flexible with their venue and try to accomendate more to brides and groom, if they decide to have their wedding at Florian Gardens. The Wedding Coorindator: Collette, was AMAZING. Collette made my day stress-free. Such a joy to work with! I cannot believe how smoothly everying went because of Collette! Such an amazing lady!

1+ year ago

This past weekend we had our wedding scheduled in one of the beautiful gardens that Florian Gardens has to offer. On Friday we were asked if we had a back-up for if Rain were to happen (which was in the forecast). I had said we did but it was at the hotel in which the reception was at. During this conversation we were told we could still have our wedding inside overlooking the gardens. THANK YOU Florian Staff for this opportunity as the day turned out perfectly!

1+ year ago

I can not say enough good things about Florian Gardens! Collette was absolutely wonderful to work with, she made my wedding so much more stress free than I could ever imagine. I got comments on how beautiful the venue was and the gardens are gorgeous! Everyone there is so professional and helpful! I would recommend Florian Gardens over and over again! Absolutely perfect!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Sheila
09/15/2013

Where do I even start? The staff of the Florian Gardens went above and beyond to make our wedding day beautiful, memorable and best of all, stress-free! Collette and the rest of the staff took care of every single detail that day - keeping on schedule and getting everyone down the aisle; coordinating with our DJ, videographer, florist and cake vendor; setting up and tearing down (what a relief that was!); and checking in with us to make sure we had everything we needed. The catering was absolutely out of this world, the grounds are gorgeous, and the facility/ballroom is fantastic! I can't even count the number of compliments we have received from our family and friends! I personally had relatives who are used to fancy Chicago weddings at the Hilton say that our wedding was the best one they have ever attended. I can't possibly recommend The Florian enough!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning