The Finishing Touch
We focus on the details...You focus on the day...
315 D Millburn Avenue

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I had the pleasure to work with Amy. She was amazing! I hired for my bridal shower in addition to my wedding. I am so happy I went with The Finishing Touch for both events. They both had comments of the best shower and wedding anyone has ever been to. Amy was very attentive to my details that I wanted followed through. The day went so fast so i can't wait until i see photos so i can relive how the evening looked. Thank you Amy for everything!!!
Wedding: 09/29/2012

Rafaela 1 Reviews
Working with TFT was AMAZING! They know exactly how to take your dream wedding and make it come true. They are true professionals. Thank you so much for all your hard work - Love Rafaela
Wedding: 09/08/2012
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5

Sasha 1 Reviews
We used The Finishing Touch for our wedding on June 23rd, 2012. I was in a crunch for time and needed escort cards, table names and programs ASAP. The girls at The Finishing Touch worked with me and were on top of everything. The final product was amazing and we are still getting compliments!! I would recommend The Finishing Touch to anyone who is looking for something unique and one of a kind.
Wedding: 06/23/2012
Services Used: Invitations

Rosemarie 3 Reviews
The Finishing Touch Wedding and Event Planning provided great service throughout my wedding planning process. Thank you to Candice, Jennifer & Stephanie for helping make my wedding day beautiful and flawless! The invitations were gorgeous, along with the stationary! I am very happy that we had chosen to work with the company for our engagement party and our beautiful wedding day! You did a wonderful job!
Wedding: 06/16/2012

Nicole 1 Reviews
Being a wedding planner myself, I was extremely concerned with who would be willing to work with the plans and everything I had in place as well as help me bring everything together for the big day. The Finishing Touch did all that and more. Candice and her entire team were great to work with and the printing and designing they did for my invitations was fabulous. I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again in the future for events I can't do myself.
Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Finishing Touch really put us at ease during our wedding planning process. The actual day of the wedding went so smoothly. There were people that did not RSVP to our wedding and Stephanie and the other two assistants were able to find a solution without any issues. I'm so appreciate of the services at the Finishing Touch and would highly recommend them to other brides.
Wedding: 04/14/2012

Anonymous 4 Reviews
The day of my wedding went so smoothly thanks to the ladies at Finishing Touch, especially because of Stephanie. I felt so bad because I was constantly e-mailing her but she was right on target with all the help she provided. I was in the process of moving three times that year and def. needed the help before the big day. Everything was flawless thanks to her. Even with some curve balls thrown at her (extra guests attending who didn't RSVP), Stephanie was able to handle this without minutes and effortlessly. I didn't even find out about the unaccounted for guests until after the wedding.

The Finishing Touch is professional, helpful and dedicated to helping their clients.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This vendor provided wedding planner services for us and boy did we need it. We planned our wedding in one months time and I'm convinced we couldn't have done it without Nicole. She provided outstanding vendors and was extremely available and responsive. Our wedding went off without a hitch due to Nicole's attention to detail and precise timeline.

This vendor also provided flowers and decor for our wedding. Julie found me white tulips in December and I was elated. She did a wonderful job transforming our hotel suite into a romantic wedding wonderland.
Wedding: 12/28/2009
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Candice is the consumate professional. she was extremely helpful in every aspect of my daughter's wedding. Not only did she help line up all the vendors; she scheduled presentations, provided invaluable observation and experience and was very conscious of our budget.
The wedding was emotional, beautiful and fun. Candice kept every piece of the day on schedule!!!
I am convinced she saved us far more than her fee--and allowed me to enjoy this very special time with my daughter. I highly recommend her!
Wedding: 11/07/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Their motto is "We focus on the details. You focus on the day" and Candice and team really lived up to it. My husband and I spent the weeks before our wedding relaxing instead of chasing down vendors. Our guests gave us so many compliments on the attention to detail. And more than one person said they'd never seen a bride enjoy herself so much at her own wedding.
Wedding: 11/07/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The planners who work in this New Jersey-based business are amazing muti-taskers that will take your vision and make it reality. From simple to extravagant they have the knowledge and the resources to make your wedding day spectacular.
Wedding: 08/15/2009

Private User 2 Reviews
Soroya, Priscilla and Misha thank you for making our day so special. You orchestrated an event that our guests our still talking about weeks later. We could never show enough gratitude to you guys especially Soroya. If you can image a dream come to life that�s what she gave us. Pregnant and all, she made sure our day was worry free and perfect. Thanks to Priscilla everything was stunning and no detail was overlooked. We were truly blessed to have found you!
-Akinyele & Christina

Let me start by saying this. I WAS NOT a believer in wedding planners. I truly though they were a waste of money. That was until I saw my daughter�s wedding. I was in awe. I walked up to Soroya and had to let her know how wrong I was and expressed to her what an amazing job she and The Finishing Touch had done. My daughter�s dreams were made reality so in turn my dreams have come true. Many thanks. I believe in wedding planners now!
-Tracy Temple
Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Candice and Leah were the most amazing Wedding Planners! They made our wedding day go as smoothly as possible and we didnt have to worry about anything but enjoying ourselves and having as much fun as we possibly can.
We can't thank them enough!
Lauren and Shaun
Wedding: 06/27/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding was well over a year in planning, and throughout the whole process working with The Finishing Touch Wedding & Event Planning (Priscilla) was absolutely incredible. As a bride, I was always worrying and afraid I would forget something, but whenever I would speak to my wedding planner I always felt better. There were so many details and changes at the last minute, but thanks to Priscilla everything went smoothly. I highly recommend The Finishing Touch Wedding & Event Planning to any bride who wants their wedding day to be fabulous. The whole team is great!
Wedding: 06/06/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Candice, Priscilla and the entire team at The Finishing Touch, really did an amazing job at helping us plan our beautiful wedding in NYC... All the way from London. They had some great ideas and could not do enough! They made every step a lot easier and we cannot recommend them highly enough.
They are professional, passionate about there job, kind, down to earth, very well connected and have very good taste. Having them there all through our engagement and on the day really put our mind at ease!

We will always be very very grateful!

Debbie and Julian!
Wedding: 05/31/2009
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Finishing Touch team was great to work with and are true professionals. They definitely took a lot of the wedding planning and day of stress off my back as a bride. We had a lot of out of town guests and a blank space venue, the wedding turned out to be beautiful and everyone had a great time.
Wedding: 05/16/2009
 973-525-5884
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire