The Final Touch

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
*i know i havnt had my wedding yet-but was so pleased today after my trial appointment i had to review my vendor-and clear up a few things- ill review her again once ive had my wedding day.*

I went for a second hair trial today with a second stylist because I was not happy with the way the first one came out. I actually found this girl on craigslist dot com. I was floored by how well she did my hair today. I never thought I would find a style that I absolutely loved. I was in heaven. SO, if any of you ladies are looking for a VERY reasonably priced stylist who also travels, I highly recommend Fallon Boucher and her company, ...also (i've read some of these negative reviews and feel as though they may be spiteful because i've met with her and experienced her services first hand & as happy as could be! shes professional-so friendly-warm& open personality,has all the proper legal papers-great prices- and most of all extremely talented) i think that you should meet with her as i did and decide for yourself because i feel you'd be as pleasantly surprised as i was! :)
Wedding: 10/06/2012
Services Used: Dress & Attire
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I am not an internet person but had to comment on my stylist because i'm not someone who wears makeup at all and don't do anything fancy with my hair. So on my wedding day i wanted to look like me (with a natural look & glow) and not like a stranger when i see my wedding pics/ & id like my fiance to recognize me when i walk down the isle. Other trials i had the stylists didn't seem to truly listen to what i wanted-& went overboard. But Fallon & her assistant gave me exactly what i asked for and same with my bridal party everyone was happy and glowing while still looking like themselves. Perfect beauty vendor!
Wedding: 07/14/2012
Services Used: Beauty & Health
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rae did an awesome job on my hair and make-up for my wedding!! She was fun to be with too. Her prices aren't bad compared to others I have looked at, and for the work she does, the prices are cheap!! I would definitly recommend Rae to everyone, infact I might start using her as my hairstylist for everything!
Wedding: 06/21/2008
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rae really does amazing work. My hair and makeup for my wedding were flawless and they were exactly what I envisioned them to be. I was so thrilled to be able to work with her and after the wedding day and seeing the pictures, I am EVEN more thrilled that I had the change to have her do my hair and makeup. People are still talking about how amazing I looked- all thanks to Rae. I couldn't have been happier-she took the time to talk with me about what I was thinking about for my hair and makeup, but it was like she already knew! She is very interactive, meaning that she would make sure that I was happy with something before she moved onto the next step, which was unusual but really great. She is a true artist, an expert and a very nice person. I couldn't have asked for more, she was just perfect!
Wedding: 05/31/2008