The Extraordinary Moments

(5.0/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
What an amazing experience! From our first meeting to the day of the event Cindy and her team were nothing short of fabulous! She was easily reachable and took the time to answer all of my questions. She was so knowledgable and even offered suggestions regarding other aspects of the wedding. She was punctual, professional, and just an overall pleasure to work with!
Wedding: 12/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We are very pleased with Extraordanary Moments. They did an owesome job with my daugthers portraits. They put a lot of love, and effort on their work. My wife, and I would recommend Extraordanary Moments to anyone who is looking for a professional photagrapher. We love you guys! Sammy & Esther
Wedding: 10/24/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I have never seen such fantastic photography! Cindy captured every moment and our photos were the best that I have seen. Very professional and easy to work with. Will use this company without hesitation for future events!
Wedding: 10/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cindy Jackson came highly recommended to both my husband and I by family members who had their radiant outdoor family portraits taken by both Cindy and Lonnie. Both our engagement and wedding photos are exquisite. Their skill and passion for photography was evident from the very beginning. Cindy is willing to work with virtually ANY budget and her first priority is quality and service. Both Cindy and Lonnie interacted with us, knew their lighting/positioning, were extremely kind and polite to each of our guests, captured every shot we requested and coordinated PERFECTLY with our videographer. Cindy also remained in constant communication with both my husband and I, keeping us informed, up-to-date and in the loop. I was extremely impressed with the immense amount of beautiful pictures my husband and I had to choose from our special day. I would highly recommend Cindy Jackson and The Extraordinary Moments Photography to ANY bride-to-be! If value, quality, excellence and professionalism is what you are seeking in a photographer, then Cindy Jackson and The Extraordinary Moments are the perfect ones to capture each cherished moment of your special day!
Wedding: 06/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cindy shot my engagement shoots and they were AMAZING! she has a keen eye and captured our likenesses perfectly! While I loved every picture, I especially LOVED the candid shots! She suggested the perfect spots for both, one on the beach in Hawaii and one in Purchase, NY in an amazing garden! I received my photos in a timely manner, and am looking forward to working with Cindy in the near future! She's the best! And her professionalism, and punctuality are unmatched.
Wedding: 06/05/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We found that they were very dedicated, and willing to to do what was needed and go beyond for us to get those special shots, Also they did not rush through anything and had great ideas. I would recomend extraorindary moments very highly for your special day.
Wedding: 01/02/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I really loved working with them; They're quality of photos were really good and more than we had ever expected. Very professional but at the same time made us feel comfortable enough with them to joke around. We got all our special moments we wanted captured and we will never forget our special day. Thank you so much!!
Wedding: 12/03/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When we first met cindy and lonnie we were very impressed with how they explained the whole process to us. I found Cindy to be very professional and understanding, answering any questions that i may have had. Alway's stayed in touch by e-mail or phone.She made us comfortable from the beginning to the end.At my wedding my guest's were asking where did i find her? She found me and i'm very happy that she did. Would i use The Extraoridnary Moments again? IN A HEART-BEAT!! Would i recommend THE Extraoridnary Moments? Yes if you want patience, understanding, professional, fair pricing and great pictures.
Thank you Extraoridnary Moments for being apart of my extraoridnary day.
Gail Lockhart
Wedding: 09/18/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I had nothing but the best experience with Cindy and Lonnie at the Extraordinary Moments. From the first email to the last photograph taken at the end of the night they were professional but still such wonderful people. We felt like we had known them forever after just one meeting. Cindy knows exactly what needs to be done and was very helpful in the planning process. Because they work as such a great team, every aspect of our wedding was covered and then some. If one could have possibly missed a shot, the other one already had it from three different angles. Even when we got caught up on our big day and lost complete track of time, Cindy and Lonnie were amazing enough to stay a bit longer and capture our special moments for us as we had always pictured! I can't say enough great things! On top of all of this, Cindy worked out a budget for us according to our needs and funds. I would recommend them to any and every one and will definitly use them again in the future!
-Melissa & Stephane
Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Cindy and Lonnie were great! From the first time we met with them as potential vendors up to the wedding day, they were professional, friendly, and flexible to our needs. It was wonderful to have two photographers to capture our wedding day- they are a wonderful team!
Wedding: 06/26/2010

-Rachel
Wedding: 06/10/2010
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  3.5
If you make a mistake - ex: date to upload photos you will be charged 70.00 dollars extra. I was given a date but I didn't realize I couldn't make the final payment until the following week. The vendor told me I should have told her beforehand and not on the same day. I told her I didn't realize it until she asked for the final payment. I told her I will have the payment the next week and I was told about the extra fee. She said this is her livlihood and she will be losing money if she did not upload the photos on date given. Since the photos were not uploaded the fee should have been waived. I was told that cannot be done. Also when it was time to select the photos for the album I asked her how to fill out the spreadsheet and what goes in what column. She told me I am the only one that had a problem. I had to ask someone else for help. I feel in both these instances this is not good customer service. Aside from this the photography was great, she kept in touch frequently and during the reception she and her partner was very professional. The photos in the album were arranged in a very nice way.
The Extraordinary Moments responded with the following comments:
Although I have the option to delete this comment, I choose not to, but rather respond to this review. This client [Mother of the Bride] was, in fact, charged a late fee. This fee was specified in the Contract, at the time of hire, which the client read before signing the Contract. I worked with this client before being hired, so that final payment could be made at a time comfortable for her, per her request. However, although I sent a reminder invoice for final payment more than one week in advance, the client never contacted me to inform me that she was unable to make her scheduled payment. The online wedding gallery was uploaded, as specified in the Contract, and the client, along with the bride, were contacted with instructions to view the online gallery, which they accessed, and commented how excited and pleased they were with the photos. As agreed, and specified in the Contract, final payment was due at the time the online gallery was uploaded. When payment was not made as specified, I still gave benefit of the doubt, but when payment was still not received, I then called the client to inquire why I had not received payment. It was only after I called, that I was informed that she used the money to pay other bills, and that she did not have the money to pay me, although a reminder invoice was sent well in advance. I was also informed I'd have to wait until she was paid again. I explained to the client that had I been informed in advance that she was unable to make payment, I would’ve worked with her, as I have with numerous clients [as mentioned here in other reviews], yet I was not provided the same courtesy. At this time, I informed the client that the late fee would be imposed, as specified in her Contract. Furthermore, the client was well informed of how to complete the album process, in addition to receiving an in depth email explaining the process. The fact that she had to ask for help from another source was unknown to me until I read this review. Until final payment was due, there were no issues with this client. However, despite her displeasure regarding the late fee, as you can see, the client was pleased with the photography, and the final results with the wedding products.
Wedding: 12/13/2009
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
I found Cindy at TEM to be very professional throughout the process. During the pre-planning stage, she checked in with me several times to make sure that we were all set. On the day of the event, Cindy got there early (I even think she did a practice-drive the night before so she was certain she knew how to get there). She and her second photographer were appropriately dressed and really blended into the party. I'll treasure my pictures for ever!
Wedding: 12/12/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Extraordinary Moments Photography team was extremely professional, very accommodating, and took the most beautiful wedding pictures.

Many of my guests commented on how friendly and hardworking they were. They took over 1500 pictures that day!

I am extremely pleased with the level of service I received and would recommend them highly to anyone having an important event.
Wedding: 11/14/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We highly recommend The Extra Ordinary Moments, photographers Cindy and Lonnie. Their original presentation was very professional and we were not pressured. Cindy is extremely meticulous on details and she was on top of locations, times and keeping us informed. They were flexible and very patient, as they were aware and very conscience of our budget. Our wedding party and all of our guests were very impressed and they went beyond our expectations. Cindy and Lonnie scouted our sites, making sure to get the best possible pictures for our most important day. They were prepared for every minute. Our pictures are beautiful and there are so many to choose from. Again, we recommend The Extra Ordinary Moments - there is nothing ordinary about Cindy and Lonnie or their work!
Wedding: 09/26/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Extraordinary Moments did a beautiful session on October 24, 2011 for my daughter. We love their professional work. They put all their hard work with lots of love! We are very happy with all the their work. Thanks, Sammy & Esther
Wedding: 09/21/2009
 914-318-8777
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire