The Exquisite Bride

The Exquisite Bride

Never Ordinary, always Extraordinary!

4353 Old William Penn Highway
Murrysville, PA 15668 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I start? I found my dress and in the most pleasant stress free way. My consultant Danette fully dedicated her time and attention exclusively to me. She let me try all of my dress choices and even suggested a few similar to what I was looking for as well. The store's selection is plentiful to meet all budgets and tastes. From bridal gowns to bridesmaid's attire to beautiful accessories and so much more, you will find here. Many designer labels available. The entire staff is very friendly, welcoming and helpful. My overall experience was more than I had hoped for. I found the perfect gown and can't wait to wear it on my special day. Special shout out to DJ! Thanks for the hospitality and making this a very special and memorable day !

• Wedding: 03/20/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mateya has been WONDERFUL throughout this entire process!! Wonderful store, wonderful staff, wonderful selection of dresses (3/4 of my bridesmaids found their dresses there too!). Highly recommend you make them your FIRST AND ONLY stop.

• Wedding: 12/27/2014
ENov
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I stopped by to check out their sample sale when I was in town visiting my family. It was my first time trying on dresses and I just wanted to try on a bunch to get an idea of what I liked. The woman who helped me was wonderful at pulling a variety of dresses and really helpful the whole time I was there. I actually found a great dress (and at a great price!) and took it home that day.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I never thought I would be the bride that would have a difficult time making a decision about my wedding dress. After about 4 visits in total to Exquisite Bride (2 trips to Gibsonia and 2 trips to the Murrysville location) I started to become overwhelmed by all the options and in result started to second guess myself. However, every visit I was greeted with a warm smile, friendly, and upbeat staff who were extremely patient and determined to help me find the right dress--no matter how many visits it would take. I cannot say enough good things about this boutique and their professionalism. The entire team including Judy & DJ-store manager (at Gibsonia) and Tracey & Mataya-store manager (at Murrysville) who made my experience truly enjoyable and memorable. I would highly recommend anyone in the Pittsburgh area to visit the boutique and promise you won't be disappointed. Thank you again to everyone at Exquisite Bride!!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got not one, but two wedding gowns from The Exquisite Bride (one for the reception!), and my 8 bridesmaids and my flower girl all looked spectacular on the wedding day. We all got our alterations done there as well. Karen, our seamstress, was amazing and completely transformed my second dress into the party dress I wanted! She also put in sweetheart necklines in all the bridesmaid dresses. The bridesmaids measurements were taken perfectly so most of them barely needed any work done, maybe just a hem.

The sales staff is so outgoing and friendly I instantly felt like part of the "family." Every time I went in they knew me by name and asked me about my plans. I got all my accessories and the bridesmaids accessories from there too. They are really a one stop shop!

I am going to be recommending The Exquisite Bride to all my friends, and hope you stop in and find the dress(es) of your dreams like I did!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful experience! My mom and I went over the holidays (hint: do this!) and we had almost the whole store to ourselves. Patty was wonderful, patient and honest, and helped me find the perfect dress. I went to one store, and this was it, no need to look anywhere else!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We have shopped at the Exquisite Bride in Gibsonia for several weddings in my family and always have had a wonderful experience. They are always willing to help out and provide wonderful advice. They will spend a long time with you making sure that you have the best dress you could imagine!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased my wedding dress and all my bridesmaids dresses from The Exquisite Bride. Everything turned out so beautiful and the staff was so friendly and made me feel so welcome and special. They were not the typical pushy sales people you find in bridal shops. We tried on tons of dresses until I found the one. Even after I knew I found the dress we kept trying things on just to be sure. My dress fit me perfectly and didnt need any alterations. My brides maids dresses all turned out exactly as I expectes them too as well. I was very happy with the service I received

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Tiffany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Exquisite Bride in Murrysville was absolutely wonderful! All the ladies that work there were so helpful in helping me find my wedding gown, jewelry, shoes, bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dress. They had everything I needed right there. I bought my dress early and they kept it at the store for me. It was so nice to not have to worry about my dress until the wedding. They were easy to talk to and answered all the questions I had. Matea was awesome to work with during this whole process. She helped me find everything I needed for my special day! I recommend this store to everyone. You will be happy with the service you receive at the Murrsyville store.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I am so pleased with my decision to try on dresses here. I went to another bridal shop before this one and no one at the store offered to help me. We came to Exquisite and everyone was so friendly. They had tons of dresses to try on and you were able to go through and look at them. We chose gowns to try on and the consultant selected some too based on my likes. My consultant was so patient as I tried on many gowns and was excited along with me and my family when I found ones that I loved. She also took the time to let me try on veils and accessories and I did not feel rushed at all through my experience. I was expecting the gowns to be higher priced, but there were gowns for all budgets. One thing that I liked is that I told the consultant my budget ahead of time and she respected that and only showed me gowns that I was able to afford. I can't say enough wonderful things about Exquisite Bride. It was such a fun experience and I can't wait to wear my dream dress!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend looking for your dress here and requesting one of the sisters (kiana or mateya) for your appointment. They were both so knowledgable and found the perfect dress for me! They definitely knew what they were doing and I could not have asked for better consultants. Those girls deserve a raise they were amazing an truly a dream team!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found my gown at Exquisite Bride's Gibsonia location, at a sample sale to which my mother and I went on a whim - more to gather inspiration than anything else.

The samples were all far too big for me, but the saleswoman (whose name, I regret to say, I cannot remember.. Joanne, maybe?) pulled all the dresses that I might possibly be able to at least picture in my size as a starting point , then clipped me into about ten different dresses, exhibiting patience and the utmost accommodation for various requests in terms of fabric, silhouette, and neckline.

Unexpectedly, I walked away with a gown that is perfect for me, at a price but a fraction of the gown's original cost.
On that note, I have to say that EB *is* pricey; however, they carry designer gowns - those dresses are expensive, and if you are looking for an authorized retailer, you're going to get the authorized price tag. I was very pleased that I could snag my gown before the store stopped carrying it, and also with the level of customer service they have offered throughout the entire process.

Another note: I had in mind an informal, simple veil, and I asked one of the girls if EB carried anything like it. She responded honestly that they don't, and that, although the store could have something made, it would cost the same, if not more, than just buying the piece that inspired me. I am so grateful for and impressed by that - instead of joining the rest of the industry in trying to sell me something I didn't want or need, or charging me far too much to have a custom piece made, she was upfront about the situation and truly tried to help me! Again, I'm so impressed.

I love this store; the ladies that work there are darling, the quality is superb, and I found a dream dress I didn't even know I could have until they pulled it off the rack for me. A++.

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got my wedding dress from Exquisite Bride and could not have been more pleased. I received so so many compliments on my gown and enjoyed the whole experience. Donnie who helped me pick my dream dress was amazing and could not have been more happy to help me. I also got my dress altered there by Karen and she was amazing and even gave me a deeper sweetheart neckline which was flawless. I loved it there and would recommend to anyone.

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish I could wear my dress from exquisite bride every day! Karen, one of the seamstress there, did an amazing job. It look like the dress was custom made for me. The ladies who work at Exquisite Bride are sweet and helpful. I was also able to find my purse for the day there. Everything was perfect!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The women at Exquisite Bride were so amazingly kind, bubbly and helpful. Their selection of dresses was unreal. Both quantity and style! I would recommend them to anybody for the Bride, Mother of the Bride, proms, etc.

• Wedding: 03/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Exquisite Bride made my dress selection easy and comfortable. The service was great and the staff was so patient as I weighed out different dress options. The dress came in with plenty of time to spare for the wedding & the dress selections were great!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
724-327-4337
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment