The Event Gallery at the King Plow Arts Center

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We had both our ceremony and reception at King Plow Arts Center. Everything was beautifully executed and our guests loved the space. The room flip from ceremony to reception was done seamlessly and the BAE team are experts in getting this completed in a timely manner. Everyone we spoke to loved the break up of the night from ceremony to cocktail hour into the reception - some guests said they barely recognized the reception room from the ceremony which was something we liked. It felt like a new location and no one had to go anywhere! The venue location/contract was a little more than we were originally wanting to spend but it was most definitely worth it in the end. We loved it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

World class all the way! The design team and EVERYONE made our night special! Definitely worth it all and would do it again!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

King Plow was such a fantastic venue! I loved that it was unique and industrial. So many people commented that it was a cool place and that made me feel like my husband and I made an excellent choice! Our event manager was super responsive and answered a million questions that I had and never made me feel like I was bothering her, ha! Price is higher than we originally were thinking we'd like to spend but when we started looking at venues ITP in Atlanta, they were all approximately on par at the same price and we knew we definitely wanted to be married in the city.

Services Used: Catering

The venue was absolutely stunning!! I overheard several people talking about how it was the most beautiful wedding venue that they have ever seen. Both the front and back gallery are perfect for a ceremony and/or reception!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

King Plow/Bold American Catering did an amazing job with our wedding! All of my guests have given us tons of compliments about how amazing the food was and the people were SO great to work with! They were also quick to answer my questions via email, phone or in-person meetings. I would recommend them to anyone!

Services Used: Catering

King Plow is an awesome venue! With 50% of our guests being from out of town, this was the perfect way to introduce our guests to Atlanta's history. The two galleries are so different, yet blend together for the perfect cocktail hour and reception. With the right decor team (Bold American Events) and this unique venue, it made for a wedding that was so "us" -- exactly my dad's words :)

Profile Picture
Heather
09/15/2012

We just loved this space! It's great for any size wedding as it can be made into what you want!

Services Used: Catering

The food was fantastic, continue to get comments on the food was told it was the best food ever servered at any wedding.

Services Used: Catering

The people at Bold American that provide the catering for King Plow as well as the rental space are great! They are easy to work with and very responsive. The food was fabulous and my guests raved about it. We did a buffet, which I was hesitant about, but it went off smoothly. They set up different stations, which are spread out in the room, so there isn't a long line waiting for food.

Services Used: Catering

We love plow! It's so nice that the venue comes with chairs, linens, and votives to boot! The gallery is absolutely beautiful and was the perfect backdrop for our big day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jeffrey, Mia, and the team at Bold American Catering/King Plow Arts Center were simply amazing. They provided excellent customer service, and made our event one to remember. The gallery made for a beautiful ceremony, and Studio 887 was the perfect venue for our reception. They were available whenever we needed in the run-up to the big day, and on the day of, they performed their jobs perfectly and faded into the background. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor