The Enchanted Estate

The Enchanted Estate

Lemont, IL
815.836.8617
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.3
Professionalism
Value
4.3
Flexibility
4.2

There are no words to express how magical this venue made my wedding. The food, the staff, the property, the decorations, the cake, the feel, and just the customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The experience was one to remember and I will never forget. I had the best time ever with the help of the staff at The Enchanted Estate. Start to finish the staff had the best customer service and were so helpful even on the day of the wedding. They worked so hard to make sure my guest as well as myself were more than comfortable. They really are the best at what they do and I would totally recommend this venue for the bride and groom who want to have a wedding that will be talked about for years to come. I GOT MARRIED 8/16/14 AND IT IS NOW 9/3/14 AND PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH FUN THEY HAD AT OUR WEDDING! Thanks so much for all of your help.

4.1

The Enchanted Estate is simply breathtaking. The service is outstanding. The staff is wonderful. The food was delicious. The only real complaint we had was that once you choose them, everything to do with the meal is set by them. We didn't have a problem with this, but I know for some it will be an issue. Cheers!

4.7

My husband and I decided to have our wedding at The Enchanted Estates after looking at several other "traditional" venues- banquet halls, golf courses, etc. We were so happy to have a more unique location for our ceremony and reception. The grounds are stunning. The tent used for the reception was beautiful with lights draped from the ceiling, chandeliers, and chavari chairs. It was the most expensive location that we looked at but we do not regret our choice. It was a dream come true. The staff was always very helpful along with way and answered emails promptly. Raven was especially helpful on the big day, making sure everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend this venue to other couples.

Ana Paula
09/14/2013

The moment that I went to tour the Enchanted Estate I knew that was THE place. I had visited some others that I really liked, but The Enchanted Estates, I fell in love with. The grounds are breathtaking, the atmosphere, the inside, outside, everything is absolutely beautiful. The website doesn't really capture the wow factor of the place.

Ever since the first day, everything was simply perfect. The meetings, the tasting, the communication, everything went really well and ran really smoothly. One thing that I would like to point out here is how they don't want to try to make you spend more than what you need to make your day unforgettable.

My husband and I had about 160 guests and we had so many compliments on the food (cocktail hour and dinner). Everything was JUST PERFECT! I do recommend The Enchanted Estates only for those who are looking for THE Most beautiful place in Chicago area to have your wedding! I am sure it will be PERFECT!

Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

The Enchanted Estate was the perfect venue for my husband and I. We have the most beautiful photos and memorie. Our friends and family continue to tell us it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been apart of. The staff was flexible with me allowing me to come in the night before to decorate since I had such a large guest count. They also were very reasonable with price negotiations. The only reason I did not give them a full 5/5 was because they forgot to put the decorative piece I made for my cake on my cake on the wedding day. It was a small disappointment compared to the entire event but still one slip in their service. We also heard that there was one small instance of mold on one stick of butter but it was quickly removed and all was fine. We heard countless times that the food was amazing and i have to agree it was the best!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Private User
1+ year ago
4.7

This is a gorgeous and unique venue. All the guests loved it as much as we did.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our ceremony and reception at the Enchanted Estate 6/22/13. There are a couple ladies that do your inital planning and then you are assigned to one closer to your wedding. Raven was our final planner and she bent over backwards to accommodate everything we requested. Amy, hats off to Chef Amy, she was amazing during the tasting and letting my dad concoct his own appetizers and dinner menu, and we have heard nothing but rave reviews about the food from our guests. The serving staff was fantastic and I never had to ask for anything. It was the perfect place for our wedding and I couldn’t have asked for anything more! My only cons would be, that it is expensive and although they can accommodate anything, it usually comes at an additonal cost. I had initally thought more was included in the orignal price such as colored tablecloths and napkins, high boy tables for your cocktail hour, a valet, if you bring candy you have to apy for a candy attendant, ect...
However we had a great time and have great memories!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I got married at Narnia/Enchanted Estates June 1, 2013 and it was the perfect venue. Service, ambiance, ceremony site, food- everything was just amazing. As named, it is an Estate so basically a big house with a tent attached for the reception portion. Throughout the event guests can go through the house, which has lots of interesting murals and things for to look at. The best part is the beautiful landscaping and outdoors, there are so many great spots for pictures and a beautiful backdrop for a ceremony. We were set to get married outside, but it was raining all day- we switched from outside to inside several times and were lucky enough to be able to do it outside. The staff was amazing through all of this and did an unbelievable job from start to finish. Katie was our coordinator and she was outstanding. Katie went above and beyond in so many ways! By the end of the night, everybody knew her because she was always there taking care of everything, she really made the whole experience come together smoothly and was such a sweetheart. The food was outstanding, we had steak and shrimp and I have gotten so many compliments on the food- I have literally had multiple people tell me it was not only the best food they have ever had at a wedding, but that it was the best steak they have ever had! The cake was included in the price (they use Creative Cakes) and again I have had so many compliments on the cake, which people rarely even eat- and was just another detail Narnia took care of. Seriously, could not have asked for a nicer and more helpful staff. Raven (another coordinator) was extremely helpful pre-wedding, Katie was the best from booking the wedding until the very end and the rest of the staff was just great. I cannot tell you how many messages I have gotten saying how incredible the venue, food, ceremony site, etc was! If you want a unique venue for an outdoor wedding, you and your guests will not be disappointed with Narnia!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Anonymous
2+ years ago
3.1

The Estate is beautiful and the food was delicious.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I had my wedding at The Narnia Estate and it was beyond perfect! Being there really makes your guests feel at home and special. The grounds and the house are so beautiful! I wanted to have a venue that my older AND younger guests would appreciate and this was definitely the place. The gardens and the ornate house are beautiful to walk around and I personalized the house with our photos and scrapbooks for friends and family to view. The tent looked magical on our big day too! And all that beautiful scenery made for incredible photos! All of our guests felt so special-from the valet parking to the attentive wait staff, the service was phenomenal!

I am so surprised to see some bad reviews about the food. My husband was adamant about having good food at our wedding and even he was blown away by how delicious everything was! It was so good that he refused to walk around and greet guests until he finished the entire meal! The cake was one of our favorites!

The only downsides are that it's on the pricey side and any upgrades you want cost extra (a lot extra). They also don't allow you to make changes to their pricing plan-it pretty set in stone, but this was okay with me because I wasn't too picky. It seems like any changes you'd want would just cost extra money.

The planner, Katie, was VERY helpful leading up to the wedding. However, she had an emergency on my wedding day and wasn't there, so Robyn took over. All considering, Robyn did an excellent job! Not everything was as smooth as it could have been, but I think that's expected at any wedding and the little things that went "wrong" were just that-LITTLE things!

Even though I listed a couple downsides, I am still giving it 5 stars because the positives greatly outweigh the negative aspects. I couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

The Narnia is a beautiful venue for our daughters wedding. As mother of bride I would have liked to seen the reception hall before having guests entered. Rachel was very helpful in planning the timing of events. Wait Service was wonderful, on time, and professional.
Chef Amy and her staff was AMAZING! Food was delicious, entrees were served hot and fantastic cocktail appetizers. Special dietary needs were met. Gluten free and vegetarian! super job! Bartender was fun too! Very special place!
Would have liked to have the reception hall for a longer time.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Narnia is absolutely beautiful. My guests were impressed with the decor, food, and landscaping. We had rain on our wedding day, but we did not mind in the slightest because our indoor ceremony was perfect. Working with Katie and all other staff, during the planning process, was painless. We absolutely loved The Narnia Estate. Although Narnia may be a little more expensive than other venues, it was worth every penny. Best part was that we did not eat "wedding bland food". The food was delicious! I will recommend this venue to everyone. Thank you Katie for making our day perfect!

4.1

The venue was beautiful for our ceremony and reception. The staff was very nice and helpful both before and during the wedding. We could not have picked a better place to get married.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

As soon as we arrived at Narnia for our first visit, we knew that this place would be the establishment for our wedding. We had 3 priorities when choosing a venue: 1) an exquisite outdoor location, 2) excellent food and 3) excellent service for our guests. Narnia truly encompassed all of these items.

The grounds and home are beautiful. The staff is professional, timely when responding to questions, and very flexible to all special requests. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for an outstanding venue for both their ceremony and reception. Narnia has a very high caliber staff which truly makes the planning and the wedding day stress-free.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fabulous setting for any wedding. Staff was courteous and provided excellent service. Grounds are great for taking many memorable pictures. Food was delicious.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Narnia Estates on 10th July, 2011. We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception. It turned out to be really beautiful and elegant. I think some of the food prices were a little high but were comparable to other places, if not a bit lower, so overall it was a great experience. I heard from my guests that they loved the food and cake and it was the best 'wedding food' they had ever eaten, which says ALOT since my friends go to alot of weddings.

Rachel took great care of us from start to finish and did a great job 'day of.' she's very calm and reassuring and doesn't get too riled up about things. When we went back and forth about cupcakes she was really patient so that they would look the way we wanted them too and worked with us on having additional musicians come to perform and was flexible.

It would be nice to have more space outside for the ceremony, such as around the backside of the house but it's not really designed for that but for the future, I think that would be a great area to have an outdoor cocktail hour as an alternative to the front pavers, which was lovely, but just a suggestion. :) There also seems to be an old tennis court back there that could be taken out to make room for more space and looks well shaded with trees, or perhaps more garden space for cocktails. It was overall really lovely, we enjoyed the day and didn't have any hiccups. Thanks for an amazing day and I would recommend you get there early, around Oct or Nov to start booking as they book up fast for the Summer dates and you'll definitely want to book ahead for this place, so you don't miss out. :)