The DJ Crew

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The BEST at what they do. Being a part of the wedding video industry and having attended over 100+ weddings in recent years, it was an easy choice having these guys DJ MY OWN wedding! Bolstering excitement, passion, and creativity they kept the night fun from the minute we arrived to the very last dance. They made sure to fulfill all of our wishes and to bring some of their own creative and fun elements to the table. Seeing these guys work time and time again, as well as seeing how their entire roster of DJs masterfully go above and beyond what's expected of them, I whole heartedly recommend them for any event. A huge thanks to these guys for making our wedding unforgettable and perfect.

Services Used: DJ

Chris and I couldn't express how amazing John was at the DJ Crew. Our wedding was a mix of American and Arabic, which was a first for John. I gave him a couple mix CDs of Arabic and John went beyond our expectations on how he mixed the two music genres together. All night, the dance floor was filled with our families and friends, no one sat down. He made our wedding truly a day to remember!

Don't think twice on hiring the DJ Crew. Not only were they professional but so much fun and took charge of the wedding atmosphere. They are truly the best of the best! Thank you for the everything!

Services Used: DJ

We booked the DJ Crew based on recommendations from many friends and family. They have a very nice online music planning tool for couples to use before the wedding. This tool really helps make the planning process easy. Overall, our DJ was professional and kept the party going on the day of the wedding. He played a good mix of music, but we wish he had played a few more songs that we had requested on our online planning tool. We didn't hear from our DJ until two days before our wedding, which made us a little nervous, but in the end it all worked out nicely. Definitely a high quality DJ company.

Recently Married

John was awesome at our wedding. We were very pleased with his work, his leadership in getting the bridal party together and creating a perfect atmosphere on the dance floor. We received a lot of positive feedback from our guests on John and his music.

Services Used: DJ

The DJ Crew provided exceptional service and value for our wedding. The 2-DJ setup was unique and we greatly appreciated the value of having another DJ, who in some ways also helped out with other things like cleanup, assistance to older guests, etc. We used the videography also recommended by the DJ Crew and though the wait time in getting the final product was slightly slow, the end product was fabulous and we couldn't be more thrilled with the quality of the video. We highly recommend the DJ Crew for their professionalism, quality of service, and excellent value to all future couples from the Northeast Ohio region.

Services Used: DJ, Videography

The DJ Crew was a dream to work with! We had lead DJ Andrew and second DJ Tyrone, and both were incredibly professional but also fun. They impeccably managed the party from start to finish, getting involved on the mic when necessary but not inserting themselves into the party when they weren't needed to keep the fun going. Our dance floor was packed and energy high thanks to them! The event planning system The DJ Crew offers gave us the peace of mind that all of our special requests and music selections would be honored. They were probably a bit pricier than other vendors, but we definitely think the extra money was worth it. Andrew got to know us enough in just one phone conversation and by reading through our planning site, that he knew our music tastes and the vibe we wanted and executed it flawlessly. It was so great to have him in charge! We 100% recommend The DJ Crew.

Services Used: DJ

DJ crew was amazing! John was so informative & so helpful with everything! It really put my mind at ease. My husband & I had such a hard time picking out music also, we knew our family & friends were of such a variety of ages & music choices we had no idea what to do! When we spoke with John a few days before our wedding we told him exactly what we wanted... Which was to have everyone up & dancing &having a lot of fun! We said we put our trust in ur music choices & left the music selection in his hands!!!! They did an amazing job!!!! I dont think we stopped dancing the entire night!!! They picked the best music for the event & it was appropriate for every single person there! still to this day people tell me that our wedding was the funnest wedding they have been to in a long time! you don't realize how important a DJ really truly is untill its ur wedding! Between them the photographer & videographer they run the event. I wanted to pick someone I could trust &?know would make my wedding all I dreamed of!!! When it came down to picking a videographer &photographer I was clueless as well! I was sick of seeing the same pictures from all our local photographers! When speaking with john he was helpful & informative of some people he's worked with & has seen great results in his area! With his advice I pursued an amazing photographer videographer ( riverfront photography- Bruce johnson &shadow studios).These guys worked amazing together!They feed off each other& know how to work so well together! They captured the moments we were unable to see! It wasn't staged at all & everyone just went with the flow of things!.I am so lucky the the DJ crew were able to be apart of our big day! I can truly say they were by far the best decision I coulda ever made!!! Lindsay M.
8-23-14

John,

Just wanted to thank you for the excellent service! The Djs (Andrew and John) were amazing and truly made the reception exactly how we had imagined it! They were easy to work with and made sure at all times that everything was going the way we wanted it. They played every song we asked them to play and picked great dancing songs. We had so many people still dancing at the end of the night they actually started chanting "One more song" and we contribute that to your djs! Thanks again for everything!

Kayla and Brandon

1+ year ago

The DJ Crew was a great choice for my recent wedding. We were skeptical at first to use them because of their price quote, but after talking to them on the phone for over an hour and listening to their strategy, giving us example introductions and showing us videos of some of their receptions we just couldn't say no, and have no regrets. Everything ran smoothly throughout the night and we did not have to worry about a thing. They coordinated and kept us moving with all of our main events throughout the night. Overall, The DJ Crew is professional, hard working, and put you at ease. I would highly recommend using The DJ Crew, thank you!

1+ year ago

I could never express how amazing John is at the DJ Crew. Way way way beyond any expectation. The DJ Crew made my daughter's wedding truly a day to remember! Seriously, do not hesitate to hire the DJ Crew. The most professional, fun and take charge group ever. John - you are seriously the best of the best of the best. Thank you for everything!!!!

Marla B

Services Used: Lighting & Decor

We had the absolute privilege to work with the DJ crew. John & Jeremy did an amazing job and we couldn't have asked for a better night. They kept the energy going all throughout the night and were very strategic on how they played the music. There were some times throughout the night when we had to change or extend songs and they were great on being flexible and adjusting when they needed too. I was never worried throughout the planning process and trusted their judgement when making song choices to keep the energy high so everyone had a fun time. You will not be disappointed by choosing this company when looking for a high energy, professional DJ service at your next event!

Services Used: DJ

I worked with John and The DJ Crew for our wedding. As someone who was helping to plan a wedding from out of state, The DJ Crew was recommended to us, and they did not disappoint. From the first time we spoke, things just clicked, and we were off and rolling. They are experts in what they do, and how the approached our wedding. From how easy it was to communicate with them, to the endless ideas and suggestions based on their experience was truly over delivering on what they promised. Helping to coordinate the ceremony music, entrance music, reception music was a huge help. We had a nontraditional wedding, and The DJ Crew helped to deliver that style. I can not say enough good things about the company and their staff.

Services Used: DJ

The DJ crew did an absolutely amazing job! John is so creative and had so many great ideas for our wedding video! Eric and Eric jr. (videography) were friendly, professional and very helpful! Eric jr. even held my dress as I walked :) They produced and awesome video for us. The DJ crew is a DJ service you don't want to pass on! You'll regret not having these guys there to help make your day that much more special. Thank you John and Shadow studio for your outstanding work ethic! you guys rock!!

Services Used: DJ

I would like to thank Kevin and John of the DJ Crew for the beautiful, fun-filled memories that our family and friends will forever cherish. On May 10, 2014 my beautiful daughter, Mary, married the love of her life, Josh. They are a very special couple...my daughter is wheelchair bound, however, Josh and anyone else who loves and admires Mary looks beyond that and only sees the gift she is to all. It was evident to all who shared in our celebration that our DJs felt the same. They were exceptional, loving and professional in every way and became like part of the family in our joy. Because Mary loves to dance (in her chair), a dance was exuberantly shared by everyone as they danced in their chairs surrounding Mary and Josh. It was so much fun. The enthusiasm and charisma of the DJs kept the dance floor filled, which included one of the priests in attendance. We all enjoyed the wedding reception so much that at the request of many we extended the celebration one hour longer!!! Again, Kevin and John, "thanks for the memories"!!

Jennifer
05/10/2014

The DJ Crew was a great choice for my wedding. They kept everything running very smooth so I didn't have to worry about timing. I am very happy with my decision to use The DJ Crew! My only pain was them not being able to play a couple of songs my guests requested during the evening.

Services Used: DJ

The DJ Crew was the 2nd vendor we booked, which is usually not the second on the list. However, once we had our reception venue/date, we started reaching out to all potential vendors for all our wedding needs, and the DJ Crew was that quick in responding!!

Upon our first phone appointment, we spoke for probably an hour, and John (the rep) was incredibly informative, helpful, excited and re-assuring. He sent me sample videos of their receptions, etc. After that, there was no question we wanted this company to play our music!!

From there, the process of planning, paying and executing is simple. Go into your personalized account, enter in all the information as you get it, make your payment, put your reception timeline on there, and lastly, add your dance music! First dance, father/daughter, mother/son, must play's, maybe play, etc.

My philosophy throughout planning was that if I am paying a vendor to do a job, then I must trust them to do it!! So, when I was sent an email reminding me of a good time to enter x,y, and z information, I did it! The week of the wedding, our appointed DJ called, and went over everything. From how to say bridal party names, to suggestions on the timeline, etc. In short, EASY, easy, easy (as long as you can give them specific information over time on your planning tool).

The day of, we were not disappointed. I cannot remember a point where the dance floor was not packed. Phil picked all the right music, at all the right times. He listened at my requests (which, were limited, because we wanted a variety), and played those too. Some have said it is the BEST wedding music that had heard in some time.

I believe in what they do, and they delivered the exact package they promised. I had recommended them to a friend, and she is using them in August!