The Dessy Group

Flexibility
Patrick&Jennifer
[Private]
0.0

I bought 5 bridesmaids dresses. When they came in they did not look half as good as they did in photos. They wanted me to pay $900 to return them... WHAT?! I tried calling the head office and they transferred me to where I needed to be. The woman took my number, and said she'd call me right back. Instead she called the woman I bought the dresses from and told her she'd lose their business for giving me her phone number!!! I got the number online and was transferred to her!! Secondly she said she doesn't deal with customers. She lied to me too and didn't ever call me back. I can't believe she berated the retailer the way she did! I'm dealing with an amazing seamstress who is turning the dresses around as much as she can... But I'm devastated, as are my bridesmaids. The lady was a psycho and customer service is horrible. The return policy is also bullshit. Money wasted. Tears shed. Worst company EVER!!! STAY AWAY!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I see a lot of bad reviews on here, but my experience with Dessy has been great! I recieved my Shoes three days after they shipped, no marks/stains on them, and they fit! Not to mention I recieved a bag to store them in while I'm not wearing them. I also received a free tote! Overall, I'm very very very pleased with my purchase. The shoes are perfect!

4.3

These dresses were perfect for my bridesmaid and their needs. My bridesmaids were scattered around the country and entirely different body types so this was a perfect option. I told my bridesmaids the exact color, length and fabric, and they chose within the hundreds of options. They looked beautifully coordinated on the big day!

0.8

I would not do business with this business again. I had a problem with my order and the supervisor Cynthia would not tell the truth about the reason my purchase could not be refunded. She gave excuses such as the dresses were "fit to order" and the bridesmaids did not even give their measurements to the store. She also refuses to call customers back as well as refuse to speak to consumers if not a part of a retail business. This lady also stated that consumers can be dishonest when it comes to attempted to receive a refund. Not professional and lost a lot of money.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

By far the best place to find gorgeous, classy but sober wedding dresses. Their style is so practical, modern, and beautiful. Prices are reasonable too. My dress was exactly what I was looking for (and trust me, I reaaaally look hard for it), the quality was excellent, and I looked gorgeous. They also have beautiful designs for your bridal party, and amazing customizable colors and styles. They also offer free shipping.

Recently Married

Great selection! Great prices!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

As a very busy career mom planning a destination wedding, I didn't have much time to make more than 3 appointments at bridal shops, try on a gazillion dresses and then wait several months before I could get the dress and hope that the size 16 dress in the store fit better and looked great in the much smaller size that I really needed it in. I wasn't thrilled to know that the dresses I looked at couldn't be returned if the smaller size didn't look good. Then I stumbled upon Dessy's After 6 line. I ordered a few dresses, found the perfect dress that only needed to be hemmed and return the others - quick and easy! No one could believe I only paid a few hundred dollars for my dress and selected it online. I highly recommend them! Wish I could attach a photo! This dress was perfect for my beach wedding. http://www.dessy.com/dresses/wedding/1044/#.U_j_1bywJLo

Recently Married

In looking for a simple dress and shoes to wear to my tiny chapel wedding of 4 total people, I decided to try Dessy's online shop. They had a ton of adorably classic dresses and simple, pretty shoes to choose from. Being on a tight timeline, it was great to have found their ready-made dresses for less. The dress and shoes came WICKED fast and were even better quality than reflected online! It didn't hurt that I was able to use a coupon from "retailmenot" as well... I could not have been happier with Dessy!

Recently Married

I got my shoes from Dessy, and they arrived quickly, ran true to size, and were exaclty as pictured.

Recently Married

The shoes I got matched perfectly with my wedding color even though i bought a dress from a different company. The flats i bought, simple and elegant but not the quality I would usually like in a shoe. They fit a little off from other flats i own and had to break them in but otherwise they are wonderful!

0.0

Dessy sent me shoes that were stained. When I returned the shoes, along with the cheaply made twist dress, I noted the condition of the shoes. However, they sent me the shoes back stating that they don't accept returns unless they are in their original, unworn condition. This makes me very angry since they sent me USED, STAINED shoes! Of course they have clearly been worn, but not by me! I was angry to receive such a letter! It seems this company doesn't review things before they send them out because they have horrible quality control. How does this company get great reviews?!!

1+ year ago
1.2

DON'T DO IT! I paid 30 for flats - 20 for shipping- they are cheap and the size 8 was more like a 7. They don't pay to ship it back for a return so by the time I get my return I will pay 70 and ill get back 30....... 40 for shipping!!! NEVER again.

1+ year ago

I bought my wedding ballet slippers her and they were the perfect thing to go under my puffy dress. I also ordered the flower girls dresses here and they were very pretty but not that good of quality.

2+ years ago

The dresses were beautiful for a reasonable price. They sent out all my orders in a timely manner.

Laura
08/12/2012
0.6

Worst website ever! Do not order shoes from this website, go to an actual store! I normally would never order shoes from an online store. I looked all over for peep toe flats and thought these were cute. NOT! Pretty cheaply made and you cannot return them! Be very careful and read EVERYTHING before you order. The shoes either run normal to size, one size smaller or one size larger. And the website does not take off products that are no longer available, so you order the product get charged and then have to go through their customer service to figure out what to do next. Biggest PAIN EVER!

0.0

I was so excited to have found cute, affordable flats in so many different colors at Dessy. I ordered the Simple Satin Ballet flat and let me say I was VERY dissapointed. And from what I see of their other customer reviews, no wonder they have such a strict return policy!

The shoe is incredibly cheap looking. It's flimsy, you can see where the shoes is glued to the sole and how it stained the satin on the side. I was also disappointed with the size, but I won't blame this on them since I usually have trouble finding flats that fit well. But overall, terrible quality! I did not expect that!!! Wouldn't recommend to anyone!!