The Crystal Point Yacht Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I were married on Friday 6/19/15 and we couldn't be happier with our ceremony and reception. Elite Entertainment and Contemporary images were provided by Crystal Point And did an amazing job. My Aunt Janine whom runs the venue definitely helped me with all the little details but a HUGE thank you goes to Ian (my maitre d') and the entire staff. I planned on having my ceremony outside and about an hour prior to the wedding it poured. Ian had all the guys out side drying the chairs, and squeegeeing the sidewalks and parking lot, making sure that I got everything I wanted. The cocktail hour was amazing. All my guests raved about the quality and variety of the passed hors d'oeuvers and were really impressed with the unique stations we had. The Atlantic Ball Room was beautiful with the new dance floor and accent lighting, and you can't beat the view. We choose to use Crystal Point centerpiece which were perfect with my little accents. The waitstaff and bartenders were fantastic the whole night. They were so attentive to all the guests. No one waited for for a drink. We served a choice of three entrees and as soon as dinner was served the staff come around and offered seconds so that everyone could try the other options. Desserts and cordials were then served, and if we weren't stuffed at this point Crystal Point had a Pork Roll and Cheese Slider Exit Station that was a perfect way to end the night. Crystal Point along with all the staff completely made our dreams come true. We could not have asked for anything better. Crystal Point exceeded my expectations from start to finish. Love you Bob, Ian, Janine & the rest of the CP crew for another amazing job well done. You all are the best!!!!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake

Crystal Point Yacht Club did an amazing job for our wedding on June 14th, and we couldn't be any happier with the way everything turned out! Our maitre'd, Ian, was awesome and attended to our every need before, during and after the ceremony and reception. The food was phenomenal, both during the cocktail hour and for the reception. The presentation of the food went far beyond our expectations, and all of our guests were extremely complimentary. Ian made sure that not one thing was missed, including the colored straws for our signature drink and personally arranging the fresh flowers on our beautiful wedding cake, which they also provided for us. The ceremony outside and the Atlantic ballroom were both perfect, with amazing views of the marina. We were so happy with everything at Crystal Point and will enthusiastically recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Crystal Point Yacht Club was the most amazing venue to work with. They were patient, accommodating and listened to what i wanted for my special day. They made paying for the wedding easy and allowed us to send payments as needed. The food was beyond amazing, my guests were floored by not only the quality, and taste of the food at the cocktail hour and reception but also the amount. Ian Auerbach was our planner there and i cannot even compile enough nice words to explain how wonderful he was. He was prompt, responsive to emails and calls and continuously kept me in the loop with the details for the wedding. I told him my ideas and he was so welcoming and accommodating to them. I also allowed him to be creative if he felt something was not going to work and let me tell you that was the best decision i made. He made our room amazingly beautiful right down to the very last detail. He made sure we were well taken care of the day of the wedding and was checking in on us regularly.

The wait staff and bartenders the day of the wedding were SIMPLY AMAZING.. there was no shortage of service and if a guest or the wedding party wanted a specific food, they did not hesitate to bring out more. They made sure my bridal party ate and even provided my husband and I with snacks since we spent most of the cocktail hour talking with our guests.

Overall, our wedding day was perfect. The service and value you receive for the cost is beyond amazing and we would do this again in a heart beat.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake
1 person found this review helpful
Tracy
05/08/2015

Crystal Point is amazing!!! We looked at a few places for our wedding and by far Crystal Point was the best one. My husbands only request for our wedding was to be on the water and the views from the crystal point are beautiful. We first met with Laura who was great we later met with Janine who was awesome she helped us make decisions when we weren't sure what to pick . She was easy to work with and very nice. I was able to email, text , or call and she got back to me right away. Her and the staff were all amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better day!!!! We highly recommend Crystal Point for any event!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Crystal point went above and beyond for our wedding. The man in charge, Ian, made the planning a breeze and took care of us the entire night. The ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and exit station were perfet in every regard. We had the time of or lives thanks to Ian and Crystal point's expertise. Thanks for everything!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First of all let me say this, the place does an amazing job to work with the couple. My wife and I looked at several places prior to the Crystal Point and both had been to weddings there before. So we go there thinking we knew what we were getting, that is until we sat down with Laura. She was amazing. She worked with our budget and threw so many extras in that it was impossible to say no. We had an average size wedding (125) so we were in the Atlantic Room, which in our opinion was far superior to the Crystal Room. We booked our wedding 11 months in advance which some may think was a short amount of time, but Laura and the owner Bob Truesdale did everything to help guide us. So now fast forward to 3 weeks before the wedding, we had asked for Janine as our Maître D, she normally doesn't do the Atlantic room but we had come to know her thru others that were married there before. Janine was amazing, her counterpart Ian who handles the Atlantic room also helped out and he was on point, you cannot go wrong with either one. They were attentive, helped us set up everything in the final weeks with menu and cake and room design. Fast forward to the wedding day, now we were married April 4th and the weather was beautiful but windy so we decided to have an indoor ceremony, Janine made the day for us. She met us, and made sure everyone was ready to go, had food and drinks for us and was by our side the whole day. Dedication doesn't do her justice, she is extraordinary. She made sure we had food and drinks at the cocktail hour, made sure we ate and our drink glasses were never empty at dinner, and most of all made sure we enjoyed our day. The rest of the staff rocked. The food was amazing, and everyone couldn't get over the second helping of dinner. The bartenders kept everyone's glasses full and our personal waitress was amazing. The coffee and slider exit stations ended the night perfectly. The Crystal Point lets you make your wedding your own.

Brittany
03/28/2015

Crystal point has great prices with great food and water views !

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I even begin with The Crystal Point and their staff, but AMAZING!!!....Our wedding was 3/28/15 and my husband and I could not have been happier with everything! From day one when we contacted the staff for a tour and more information we met with Laura and Ian who totally knocked our socks off. Between the ballrooms, the cocktail hour rooms, the Inn, even the bathrooms!!!...everything was TOP notch. With all of that, reviews I had heard of their amazing food(which it WAS), and the location (we are boaters so we loved the backdrop) we knew Crystal Point was the place for us. Through the planning process they were always more than happy to answer any questions and do whatever they could for you. The ladies at the Inn were always so helpful when I called checking on our block and went above and beyond to help accommodate us and our guests. As the time got closer I met with our maître d', Janine, and at that point I was TOTALLY put at ease. Being nervous about everything going according to plan (as most brides do) I was totally reassured when I saw what a pro she was. As the event got closer she checked in often to make sure I had everything I needed and I got her everything she needed to make things perfect for us. For our rehearsal she made me feel even better and directed everyone on the what and the where. Finally on the day of the wedding she was just amazing. She did everything to make sure we had everything we needed while we were getting ready and I'm sure did so much more behind the scenes that I didn't even notice. The ceremony went perfectly and I swear I blinked and it was over. The cocktail hour and reception food were amazing, guests raved! My bustle even broke and Janine basically made a new one in seconds! But overall it really was the greatest day ever and we are so thankful to The Crystal Point, Janine, and everyone there for making our BIG day so special. Thanks again!! Mary and Paul

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

For the bride who doesn't want to think/worry/answer any questions on her wedding day, this place is for you! My husband and I have nothing but amazing things to say about our wedding day, and our guests can't stop telling us how much fun they had. the food was amazing, the centerpieces made the room and the waitstaff made you feel like you were their only guest! our personal attendant made sure we had everything we needed, from drinks to food and reminded us to take time to reflect. Crystal Point made our wedding 1000x better!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

My husband and I had our reception at Crystal Point Yacht Club on December 27, 2014 with their "Winter Wonderland Package" which the price per plate is a little on the pricey side but the dj (Elite Entertainment) and photographer (they use two companies, ours was Contemporary Image). We couldn't be happier with Crystal Point and their package deal it was worth every penny!

We had Janine as our maître d'. She was personal, professional, and she was accommodating to our wants and the comfort of our guests.

The food was delicious and plentiful. For weeks after the wedding, my friends and family were still talking about how good the food was and how much fun they had!!

If I could redo my wedding, I would not change a thing!!!

Private User
Recently Married

My husband and I live out of state but wanted to get married in NJ. We visited many venues but we knew we wanted to use Crystal Point when we walked in. Crystal Point is BEAUTIFUL. There are many nice places but none that we were completely happy with. Crystal Point is elegant and the view from the ballroom out to the marina is gorgeous. This place had everything we could ask for. Furthermore, the professionalism and courtesies that we were given from the employees was beyond exceptional. We worked with Janine, she was our Maitre D’. She was very professional and helpful in making our wedding day perfect! She made our planning virtually stress free especially with living out of state. The day of our wedding, Janine was exceptional in keeping the wedding party in order, above and beyond her duties as the Maitre D’. Our wedding was flawless because of her. Our guests loved the venue and everyone is still raving about the wedding. Specifically, our guests loved the cocktail hour that had multiple food stations with tons of food even a couple special requests that Crystal Point was able to accommodate for my husband. Dinner was equally wonderful with choice meals for our guest. We were very happy with our decision, and would recommend Crystal Point to all our friends and family.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy we chose this venue the food and service was outstanding! Janine was wonderful she made the entire ceremony and reception go over smoothly. She is a true professional and outstanding at her job ! We could not have been happier with how well everything turned out.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Upon first walking into the Crystal Ballroom, we already knew that this was the place we'd be married. The views on the river are spectacular from the beautiful banquet rooms. We took advantage of the Winter Wonderland package, which provides a DJ, wedding cake, photographer, exquisite food and impeccable service! Janine and her staff are incredibly experienced in wedding preparation and accommodations. From the plethora of delicious food during cocktail hour and dinner, through the final minutes, service was FLAWLESS upon completion. Many of my guests were from out of state. All are still blown away and raving about the entire experience. We are grateful that The Crystal Point exceeded our already high expectations!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at the Crystal Point Yacht Club one month ago today. We are beyond grateful for the service we received from this venue on our special day! Janine is a phenomenal maitre'd! It is clear that she knows what she is doing and goes above and beyond to make your wedding run smoothly and perfectly. Throughout the months of planning she and the rest of the Crystal Point staff was readily available to answer any of our questions. All of our guests could not stop raving about the quality and quantity of food offered at our wedding during both the cocktail hour and reception. Without any hesitation, my husband and I would absolutely recommend the Crystal Point Yacht Club; you will be more than impressed!

Private User
Recently Married

Having worked in the wedding hospitality industry, the team at Crystal Point provided exemplary service and cuisine for our wedding.

Attentive and responsive, Lori, the Catering Sales Manager and Bonnie, the Maître d' ensured every detail was absolutely met.

Thank you for making our special day perfect!

Jennifer
10/18/2014

The Crystal Point staff is just beyond amazing. Our Matre D Jeanine was fantastic. She made the planning process stress free and happily accommodated every request we had. During cocktail hour my husband ordered an unusual drink which he had tried recently out at a restaurant. The liquor needed wasn't typically stocked and we didn't ask for it, which the bartender apologetically let us know. We thought nothing of it and my husband went with his typical drink of choice. Well, without us even asking Jeanine ran out to the liquor store, purchased enough bottles of said liquor to last the rest of the night, and had the drink ready for my husband when we began our reception. Mary Grace, Jeanine's assistant, was very attentive to my husband and I throughout the night. No matter where I was in the room, the moment I finished a drink I would turn around and she would be ready with a refill.

The food was beyond delicious. The reason we chose Crystal Point as our venue was the fact that we attended a bridal expo there and we were able to sample their food. It is seriously so good, and the options they give are so diverse. Oh and free seconds for all your guests? Where else can you find that! The entire night went so smoothly and we couldn't have been more pleased with our venue choice. They even sent us home with customized dinner plates and full servings of the entrees we had for dinner!

We also held our ceremony here and used the outdoor space. The view was fantastic, pictures came out amazing, and our guests loved it. If you live near the shore, do yourself a favor and check out the Crystal Point!!!