The Crystal Point Yacht Club

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal point has great prices with great food and water views !

• Wedding: 03/28/2015
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so happy we chose this venue the food and service was outstanding! Janine was wonderful she made the entire ceremony and reception go over smoothly. She is a true professional and outstanding at her job ! We could not have been happier with how well everything turned out.

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Upon first walking into the Crystal Ballroom, we already knew that this was the place we'd be married. The views on the river are spectacular from the beautiful banquet rooms. We took advantage of the Winter Wonderland package, which provides a DJ, wedding cake, photographer, exquisite food and impeccable service! Janine and her staff are incredibly experienced in wedding preparation and accommodations. From the plethora of delicious food during cocktail hour and dinner, through the final minutes, service was FLAWLESS upon completion. Many of my guests were from out of state. All are still blown away and raving about the entire experience. We are grateful that The Crystal Point exceeded our already high expectations!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at the Crystal Point Yacht Club one month ago today. We are beyond grateful for the service we received from this venue on our special day! Janine is a phenomenal maitre'd! It is clear that she knows what she is doing and goes above and beyond to make your wedding run smoothly and perfectly. Throughout the months of planning she and the rest of the Crystal Point staff was readily available to answer any of our questions. All of our guests could not stop raving about the quality and quantity of food offered at our wedding during both the cocktail hour and reception. Without any hesitation, my husband and I would absolutely recommend the Crystal Point Yacht Club; you will be more than impressed!

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having worked in the wedding hospitality industry, the team at Crystal Point provided exemplary service and cuisine for our wedding.

Attentive and responsive, Lori, the Catering Sales Manager and Bonnie, the Maître d' ensured every detail was absolutely met.

Thank you for making our special day perfect!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Crystal Point staff is just beyond amazing. Our Matre D Jeanine was fantastic. She made the planning process stress free and happily accommodated every request we had. During cocktail hour my husband ordered an unusual drink which he had tried recently out at a restaurant. The liquor needed wasn't typically stocked and we didn't ask for it, which the bartender apologetically let us know. We thought nothing of it and my husband went with his typical drink of choice. Well, without us even asking Jeanine ran out to the liquor store, purchased enough bottles of said liquor to last the rest of the night, and had the drink ready for my husband when we began our reception. Mary Grace, Jeanine's assistant, was very attentive to my husband and I throughout the night. No matter where I was in the room, the moment I finished a drink I would turn around and she would be ready with a refill.

The food was beyond delicious. The reason we chose Crystal Point as our venue was the fact that we attended a bridal expo there and we were able to sample their food. It is seriously so good, and the options they give are so diverse. Oh and free seconds for all your guests? Where else can you find that! The entire night went so smoothly and we couldn't have been more pleased with our venue choice. They even sent us home with customized dinner plates and full servings of the entrees we had for dinner!

We also held our ceremony here and used the outdoor space. The view was fantastic, pictures came out amazing, and our guests loved it. If you live near the shore, do yourself a favor and check out the Crystal Point!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On October 12, 2014, we got married at Crystal Point Yacht Club, and it was a wonderful experience, from start to finish.
I remember going to look at Crystal Point in March 2013. We went to look at the venue the day of a bridal show, I turned to my now husband and said, "Can we grab lunch after this?" Immediately upon hearing that, Kyle offered us appetizers from the bridal show. The food was hot and delicious.
As we took the tour, our conversation turned to what so many did in those months immediately after Hurricane Sandy - how the venue did during the storm. Upon hearing that they opened their doors to those who were flooded out of their homes and couples who lost their wedding venues, I was absolutely sold. I love supporting local businesses, but one that was such a supporter of the community? Even better!
As the months passed and we approached our wedding, the staff was incredible. We took my in-laws for a food tasting in the summer of 2013, and the chef carefully accommodated my mother in law's Celiac's Disease. Erin, who got married a few months before us, gave us so many recommendations from her own wedding planning experience.
Janine was our lady-in-charge. She's amazing; upon meeting her, she was so warm and welcoming that I felt like I had known her for years. First, she seamlessly pulled off an outdoor ceremony on one of the most gorgeous fall days I can remember. Second, she took care of the items we brought (champagne flutes, signs, pictures), boxing them and returning them at the end of the night. Third, CP personalized our wedding even more, giving us personalized plates, a server who made sure our glasses were never empty and a taste of everything!
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Crystal Point Yacht Club. From start to finish, it was an amazing experience and they made our wedding day that much better. I would not change one thing about October 12, 2014. Do yourself a favor and get married here!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was married on 9/27/2014, and could not be happier with the service, food, attentiveness, and just overall knowledge on how a wedding should be handled. The staff were competent, friendly, involved and amazing to deal with. I received numerous compliments on the food, as well as the venue itself, down to the wait staff, who were amazing! I want to send a special shout out to Janine, our hostess with the mostest, and our personal waitress Mary Grace, who made sure my glass was always full! All of my guests, including two of my cousins who were married this year, said it was one of the best weddings they've ever been to! Great job by all!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ian is amazing. He did EVERYTHING me and my wedding planner asked him to do. He is the matri'd of the Atlantic ballroom. Beautiful venue. AWESOME FOOD!! They even gave us food to take home. I loved it.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Days later and guests are still calling to tell us how wonderful everything was. The food was excellent, the service was perfect, the staff was professional, the room was gorgeous - from start to finish this was a perfect night. Each guest remarked about how delicious their meal was and how great it was to be offered seconds! The bartenders were attentive to each guests needs, and especially attentive to the desires of the parents of the bride and groom. Wonderful! I would recommend Crystal Point Yacht Club to anyone wanting to have a shore wedding.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You will not find a better reception site or a better value at any other venue in the southern Monmouth County/Point Pleasant area -- believe me, I researched all of them. Nor will you find a better staff. I cannot say enough good things about the people at Crystal Point. The sales and event staff are all wonderful and went out of their way to make themselves available to us whenever we had a question. They helped us create the reception of our dreams. The food was amazing, the bar was always stocked, and the night flowed seamlessly. Our only regret is that it didn't last longer!! Highly recommend!!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Kate
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved the service that we received for our wedding! The food was amazing, our guests are still raving about it! I have to send a big thank you out to our maître d Janine, she was the best! Neither my husband or myself ever had an empty glass, everything was organized and ran so smoothly. She took care of so many things that help us both enjoy our night even more! I would totally recommend this venue to anyone, you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our ceremony and reception at Crystal Point this past weekend and we are still on cloud 9! Ian did an amazing job taking care of everything, from our first look outside at 2pm until our last dance late into the night, and he simply made sure everything was absolutely perfect. There are no words for how easy going and painless he made the final moments of wedding planning.

The view for our ceremony was to die for, overlooking the Manasquan River with the perfect breeze off the water. There is no need to take pictures anywhere else, crystal point has the most beautiful landscaping, it's an all in one venue. The downlighting that is included at the reception helped make our beach theme wedding feel like we were in an aquarium and we loved it! The cocktail hour and reception were overwhelming with the amount of food that is served. Everything was so delicious and fresh, I especially loved the salmon. I will never forgot the amazing day we had all thanks to Ian, Laura, and all of the staff at Crystal point! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Dana and Eric Stefanelli 8/24/14

• Wedding: 08/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the most amazing wedding at The Crystal Point Yacht Club. The staff at the venue were incredible from the first day we met with them. They are extremely responsive and very flexible when it came to meeting with us and allowing us to visit the venue to test centerpieces, linens, etc. They were very helpful with the planning process and walking us through the day-of events to be sure that we had great flow.

The night of the wedding could not have been more perfect. Janine was excellent at attending to our needs and the needs of our guests to be sure that everyone was comfortable and enjoying themselves. Thanks to Janine I was able to sit back and enjoy the evening without having to worry about all the details.

The food and beverages were incredible. People are still raving about the quality and quantity of food. Guests loved how they were served seconds and raved about how they could cut the filet mignon with a butter knife. Cocktail hour was thoroughly enjoyed by all, many guests thought that was dinner and were surprised to find out that we still had a seated meal to come. The final touch of a slider bar as folks left for the evening was much appreciated and a great treat for our guests.

The night was truly about my husband and I and we felt like royalty with all the personal attention. It was so nice to have a personalized gift and "doggie bag" to go home with.

I am so happy with our decision to have our wedding at The Crystal Point and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a gorgeous setting with impeccable service. Thank you to all the staff at The Crystal Point for making our wedding so memorable.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding reception was held at the Crystal Point in the Atlantic Ballroom. From our first sit down with Laura, we knew we wanted to book our wedding there. The planning process was very easy and the staff at Crystal Point were extremely accommodating. The views were just breath taking and the entire reception exceeded our expectations. Our guests loved cocktail hour, especially the mashed potato bar! Ian, our maitre’d, was awesome. He was able to get us a couple of craft beers and made sure our niece and nephew had their dessert before they left the reception! The food was delicious and the guests loved that they were offered seconds. We are so happy we had our special day at Crystal Point. I highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married ☺ Thanks for making our evening unforgettable!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding and ceremony at Crystal Point Yacht Club in August of 2014. From the moment we had our initial meeting, up until the day of the wedding, their entire staff was professional and welcoming, and they put in a tremendous effort to make sure our wedding day was perfect. They were helpful and flexible in accommodating our preferences, and worked with us to design a ceremony and reception that was beautiful and fun. Our ceremony was the first outdoor ceremony held at Crystal Point, and everyone went above and beyond to pull it off without a hitch. The food at the reception was delicious and our guests enjoyed everything from the Mac and Cheese at the cocktail hour to the Chateaubriand at dinner. Crystal Point also provides a great value and one-stop-shopping convenience. Our ceremony was on site, our hotel was the adjacent Crystal Point Inn, and the price includes a wedding cake and honeymoon suite for the bride and groom on the wedding night. Our guests raved that it was a fun an amazing wedding. Thanks to Crystal Point, and our other vendors, we will remember our wedding day as the best day of our lives.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
732-295-7000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards