The Crystal Point Yacht Club

Value
Flexibility
Brittany
03/28/2015

Crystal point has great prices with great food and water views !

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

For the bride who doesn't want to think/worry/answer any questions on her wedding day, this place is for you! My husband and I have nothing but amazing things to say about our wedding day, and our guests can't stop telling us how much fun they had. the food was amazing, the centerpieces made the room and the waitstaff made you feel like you were their only guest! our personal attendant made sure we had everything we needed, from drinks to food and reminded us to take time to reflect. Crystal Point made our wedding 1000x better!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

My husband and I had our reception at Crystal Point Yacht Club on December 27, 2014 with their "Winter Wonderland Package" which the price per plate is a little on the pricey side but the dj (Elite Entertainment) and photographer (they use two companies, ours was Contemporary Image). We couldn't be happier with Crystal Point and their package deal it was worth every penny!

We had Janine as our maître d'. She was personal, professional, and she was accommodating to our wants and the comfort of our guests.

The food was delicious and plentiful. For weeks after the wedding, my friends and family were still talking about how good the food was and how much fun they had!!

If I could redo my wedding, I would not change a thing!!!

Private User
Recently Married

My husband and I live out of state but wanted to get married in NJ. We visited many venues but we knew we wanted to use Crystal Point when we walked in. Crystal Point is BEAUTIFUL. There are many nice places but none that we were completely happy with. Crystal Point is elegant and the view from the ballroom out to the marina is gorgeous. This place had everything we could ask for. Furthermore, the professionalism and courtesies that we were given from the employees was beyond exceptional. We worked with Janine, she was our Maitre D’. She was very professional and helpful in making our wedding day perfect! She made our planning virtually stress free especially with living out of state. The day of our wedding, Janine was exceptional in keeping the wedding party in order, above and beyond her duties as the Maitre D’. Our wedding was flawless because of her. Our guests loved the venue and everyone is still raving about the wedding. Specifically, our guests loved the cocktail hour that had multiple food stations with tons of food even a couple special requests that Crystal Point was able to accommodate for my husband. Dinner was equally wonderful with choice meals for our guest. We were very happy with our decision, and would recommend Crystal Point to all our friends and family.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy we chose this venue the food and service was outstanding! Janine was wonderful she made the entire ceremony and reception go over smoothly. She is a true professional and outstanding at her job ! We could not have been happier with how well everything turned out.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Upon first walking into the Crystal Ballroom, we already knew that this was the place we'd be married. The views on the river are spectacular from the beautiful banquet rooms. We took advantage of the Winter Wonderland package, which provides a DJ, wedding cake, photographer, exquisite food and impeccable service! Janine and her staff are incredibly experienced in wedding preparation and accommodations. From the plethora of delicious food during cocktail hour and dinner, through the final minutes, service was FLAWLESS upon completion. Many of my guests were from out of state. All are still blown away and raving about the entire experience. We are grateful that The Crystal Point exceeded our already high expectations!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at the Crystal Point Yacht Club one month ago today. We are beyond grateful for the service we received from this venue on our special day! Janine is a phenomenal maitre'd! It is clear that she knows what she is doing and goes above and beyond to make your wedding run smoothly and perfectly. Throughout the months of planning she and the rest of the Crystal Point staff was readily available to answer any of our questions. All of our guests could not stop raving about the quality and quantity of food offered at our wedding during both the cocktail hour and reception. Without any hesitation, my husband and I would absolutely recommend the Crystal Point Yacht Club; you will be more than impressed!

Private User
Recently Married

Having worked in the wedding hospitality industry, the team at Crystal Point provided exemplary service and cuisine for our wedding.

Attentive and responsive, Lori, the Catering Sales Manager and Bonnie, the Maître d' ensured every detail was absolutely met.

Thank you for making our special day perfect!

Jennifer
10/18/2014

The Crystal Point staff is just beyond amazing. Our Matre D Jeanine was fantastic. She made the planning process stress free and happily accommodated every request we had. During cocktail hour my husband ordered an unusual drink which he had tried recently out at a restaurant. The liquor needed wasn't typically stocked and we didn't ask for it, which the bartender apologetically let us know. We thought nothing of it and my husband went with his typical drink of choice. Well, without us even asking Jeanine ran out to the liquor store, purchased enough bottles of said liquor to last the rest of the night, and had the drink ready for my husband when we began our reception. Mary Grace, Jeanine's assistant, was very attentive to my husband and I throughout the night. No matter where I was in the room, the moment I finished a drink I would turn around and she would be ready with a refill.

The food was beyond delicious. The reason we chose Crystal Point as our venue was the fact that we attended a bridal expo there and we were able to sample their food. It is seriously so good, and the options they give are so diverse. Oh and free seconds for all your guests? Where else can you find that! The entire night went so smoothly and we couldn't have been more pleased with our venue choice. They even sent us home with customized dinner plates and full servings of the entrees we had for dinner!

We also held our ceremony here and used the outdoor space. The view was fantastic, pictures came out amazing, and our guests loved it. If you live near the shore, do yourself a favor and check out the Crystal Point!!!

Megan
10/12/2014

On October 12, 2014, we got married at Crystal Point Yacht Club, and it was a wonderful experience, from start to finish. I remember going to look at Crystal Point in March 2013. We went to look at the venue the day of a bridal show, I turned to my now husband and said, "Can we grab lunch after this?" Immediately upon hearing that, Kyle offered us appetizers from the bridal show. The food was hot and delicious. As we took the tour, our conversation turned to what so many did in those months immediately after Hurricane Sandy - how the venue did during the storm. Upon hearing that they opened their doors to those who were flooded out of their homes and couples who lost their wedding venues, I was absolutely sold. I love supporting local businesses, but one that was such a supporter of the community? Even better! As the months passed and we approached our wedding, the staff was incredible. We took my in-laws for a food tasting in the summer of 2013, and the chef carefully accommodated my mother in law's Celiac's Disease. Erin, who got married a few months before us, gave us so many recommendations from her own wedding planning experience. Janine was our lady-in-charge. She's amazing; upon meeting her, she was so warm and welcoming that I felt like I had known her for years. First, she seamlessly pulled off an outdoor ceremony on one of the most gorgeous fall days I can remember. Second, she took care of the items we brought (champagne flutes, signs, pictures), boxing them and returning them at the end of the night. Third, CP personalized our wedding even more, giving us personalized plates, a server who made sure our glasses were never empty and a taste of everything! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Crystal Point Yacht Club. From start to finish, it was an amazing experience and they made our wedding day that much better. I would not change one thing about October 12, 2014. Do yourself a favor and get married here!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not say enough about the Crystal Point. I first met with Laura and Erin who were both professional and very accommodating, always there to answer my questions and concerns. They made the whole process of booking our wedding ceremony and reception easy. Ian was our maître de, and he was absolutely amazing. He was so professional, and he truly knows what he is doing. He made sure I had everything I wanted for the wedding, always with a smile on his face. He worked so hard to make our wedding day perfect, and I have to tell you, he truly exceeded all of our expectations. I honestly could not have asked for anything more. We had our ceremony outside, and it was perfect with a most beautiful view. The food is outstanding an abundant. Many of our guests thought the cocktail hour was the actually dinner. It is almost 6 months later, and I still have people telling me that our wedding was the best they ever went to, from the food to the accommodating people and the atmosphere. You will most definitely get your money's worth with the Crystal Point. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING !!! Sandra & Kris

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was married on 9/27/2014, and could not be happier with the service, food, attentiveness, and just overall knowledge on how a wedding should be handled. The staff were competent, friendly, involved and amazing to deal with. I received numerous compliments on the food, as well as the venue itself, down to the wait staff, who were amazing! I want to send a special shout out to Janine, our hostess with the mostest, and our personal waitress Mary Grace, who made sure my glass was always full! All of my guests, including two of my cousins who were married this year, said it was one of the best weddings they've ever been to! Great job by all!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ian is amazing. He did EVERYTHING me and my wedding planner asked him to do. He is the matri'd of the Atlantic ballroom. Beautiful venue. AWESOME FOOD!! They even gave us food to take home. I loved it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Days later and guests are still calling to tell us how wonderful everything was. The food was excellent, the service was perfect, the staff was professional, the room was gorgeous - from start to finish this was a perfect night. Each guest remarked about how delicious their meal was and how great it was to be offered seconds! The bartenders were attentive to each guests needs, and especially attentive to the desires of the parents of the bride and groom. Wonderful! I would recommend Crystal Point Yacht Club to anyone wanting to have a shore wedding.

Kate
09/13/2014

You will not find a better reception site or a better value at any other venue in the southern Monmouth County/Point Pleasant area -- believe me, I researched all of them. Nor will you find a better staff. I cannot say enough good things about the people at Crystal Point. The sales and event staff are all wonderful and went out of their way to make themselves available to us whenever we had a question. They helped us create the reception of our dreams. The food was amazing, the bar was always stocked, and the night flowed seamlessly. Our only regret is that it didn't last longer!! Highly recommend!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved the service that we received for our wedding! The food was amazing, our guests are still raving about it! I have to send a big thank you out to our maître d Janine, she was the best! Neither my husband or myself ever had an empty glass, everything was organized and ran so smoothly. She took care of so many things that help us both enjoy our night even more! I would totally recommend this venue to anyone, you will not be disappointed!