The Couture Cakery

The Couture Cakery

Couture wedding cakes, cupcakes & dessert tables

829 State Street, Suite 1010
State Street Plaza
Lemoyne, PA 17043 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Health license: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine was so easy to work with through the whole wedding planning process. We knew we had to pick her to make our cake after tasting her chocolate cake (although everything else we tested was also wonderful). We showed her a picture of a cake that we liked and she made it look even more beautiful. We received so many compliments on great the cake tasted. I don't think I have ever tasted a better wedding cake!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had such a wonderful experience working with Jasmine three years ago for our oldest daughter's wedding that we jumped at the chance to work with Jasmine again for our youngest daughter's wedding. Jasmine, designer and artist, listened to our daughter's ideas and captured her dreams for her wedding cake. The four tier wedding cake using crystal brooches, crystalized sugar and yellow accents incorporated the color scheme of the celebration and added to the ambience of the atmosphere. The wedding cake was not only exquisite but it was delicious. Our guests commented about the beauty of the cake and its wonderful taste. I would say it exceeded everyone's expectations. The last thing we want to say is Jasmine ... thank you. Sincerely, Katie

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Kathryn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine was so easy to work with! During our initial consultation, I showed her an inspiration photo for my vision of our wedding cake. She suggested a couple minor changes and said she could make my vision a reality with no problem. She really delivered on the day of our wedding. The cake was exactly how I wanted it to look! It was simple and elegant just as I envisioned it. Jasmine's cakes are also delicious! We were able to taste the cakes and fillings in advance and select whatever combinations we wanted. We heard from our guests on wedding day how good the cake was! We would highly recommend Jasmine to anyone who is looking for a cake for a special occasion!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Joanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine made a groom's cake for our rehearsal dinner and also our wedding cake. Both were beautiful and delicious! I could not be happier with the service she provided. She's easy to work with and her products are wonderful!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine hands down is the only choice for your wedding in the Central PA area. She has the BEST tasting cakes, and they are absolutely beautiful. Her arrangements look like they belong in a magazine. She is creative, very accommodating, and responds to emails faster than anyone I have ever worked with. It was great to work with her and would recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have been to many weddings lately where the cake is more of an afterthought, and seeing the cake cutting is even rarer. After trying out the cakes here made by Jasmine, we knew the cake had to be made a big deal. This is hands down the best cake I've ever had, and our guests couldn't say enough good things about it either. The cakes are perfectly light and fluffy, perfect for dessert after those big wedding meals. Jasmine herself is an amazing decorator, and did designs easily that other places would have charged extra for. I can't say enough good things about Couture Cakery, it puts every other cake place in the area to shame. If I had 1000 weddings, I would have 1000 cakes from this place.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the second time I have selected Couture Cakery to create my daughter's wedding cake, that in and of itself should be recommendation enough! Each cake was unique and beautiful and the best part, incredibly tasty. Jasmine also created a Grooms cake for a special treat for my new son-in-law, a replica of Boba Fett's helmet... it was astounding and a huge hit.

I now have sent her a picture of an shower cake I would like her to produce for my youngest daughter's baby shower... at this point Jasmine is almost part of the family in that she has contributed to all of our major celebrations this last year. If you are in need of a special cake you cannot go wrong when you select Couture Cakery

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine of Couture Cakery was awesome to work with! From the initial meeting, she seemed to completely understand my vision! She provided us with a small cake and around 80 cupcakes for our wedding. The cake was beautiful just like the picture I provided. The cupcakes were so sweetly decorated! All of it was moist and delicious!! The guests raved about them!! I provided candy and the table backdrop and Jasmine displayed it all wonderfully, it looked just as I had hoped! She responds quickly to emails and it is obvious that she is passionate about what she does! Look no further!

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brides – Don’t look any further. You can’t go wrong with having Jasmine design your wedding cake or cupcakes. She was able to come up with my dream wedding cake and cupcakes to satisfy not only me but my mother as well! My guests couldn’t stop commenting on how beautiful my display table was and how delicious my cake and cupcakes were! Her designs are breathtaking and she truly was a joy to work with. One taste of her cakes and your groom will want to look no further!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine made a beautiful cake for my daughter's bridal shower. We selected the spice cake with the salted caramel buttercream frosting. Not only was it beautiful, it tasted really good. It was flavorful, light and not too sweet. Jasmine went to extra lengths to get the right color to match the brides dress too. She was nice enough to provide an extra smaller cake in case we needed it or to enjoy for ourselves. She also offered to loan a cake stand for no charge. We had one to use, but she had a great selection of stands to choose from. I really enjoyed working with her and highly recommend this business.

• Wedding: 01/18/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine is great! She was very easy to work with, and the cake was gorgeous and delicious. She exceeded my expectations. Our red velvet cake was exactly what I had hoped for. We saw her on our wedding day because we ended up taking photos (not planned) at her store, and we left with half a dozen cupcakes!! She's awesome. She's an artist with a great product!

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was very good! I was pleased with the beautiful looking and better tasting cake! I was pleased with the tasting through the delivery and extremely professional service!!!

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine was a pleasure to work with, she provided everything we discussed in a timely manner. The cupcake tower was spectacular and the best part was that the cupcakes were delicious! Would definitely recommend to any bride!

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough positive things about Jasmine and her baked goods. My husband and I decided on cupcakes for our centerpieces at our wedding, and instead of favors, we wanted a cookie/brownie table for our guests. Jasmine went above and beyond with our requests. Of course, the most important thing is that everything she made for us was unbelievably DELICIOUS. There was not one cookie or brownie left by the end of the evening, and our guests raved about how awesome the cookies and cupcakes tasted. I was so impressed with Jasmine’s attention to detail. The display that she set up for us was stunning. The font of the cards she made matched what we used for our programs, and the colored flowers on the cupcakes matched our wedding colors. She even made little bags for our guests to take treats home in, and they were perfect. Jasmine was friendly, easy to contact, flexible, and professional. Her baked goods are phenomenal. Her prices are very fair, and her quality is outstanding. I give Jasmine and The Couture Cakery the highest recommendation possible!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jasmine from The Couture Cakery is a true talent! She made our beautiful cake and cupcakes for our wedding. Not only did they look beautiful, they were delish! She is reasonably priced and great to work with. I work with her again in a heartbeat!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Adrienne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cupcakes came out amazing. They tasted wonderful and they looked very nice. Our cake was decorated very nicely. We went with a wine theme and Jasmine did a great job with this. We really liked the personalized menu that accompanied the cupcakes as well.

• Wedding: 09/27/2013
717-991-3885
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards