The Couture Cakery

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jasmine is simply wonderful! I was an out of town bride and only had a short amount of time when visiting Pennsylvania to meet with her. Jasmine was not only prepared with an assortment of cake/icing flavors but also with pictures for me to reference so we could nail down the exact kind of cake that I wanted her to create.

First - I have to mention how delicious her cake options are. The cake itself is fluffy and flavorful and the icings complement the cake options perfectly. The cake for my wedding turned out beautifully. I couldn't have picked a better person to create my dream cake.

I also must give her praise for delivering on an extremely last minute requested groom's cake. My husband loves golf and she was able to find the time to make a cake in the shape of a golf bag and clubs that looked just like the bag/clubs my husband uses on the course just 3 weeks before my wedding date. He loved it!

I would recommend Jasmine to anyone!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jasmine was so easy to work with and very willing to explain her process in the wedding day, which makes any bride feel at ease going into the wedding! I highly recommend Couture Cakery to anyone, I look forward to enjoying more cakes and pastries for other celebrations to come! Lastly, everyone at our wedding raved about not only the design of the cake but the flavor as well. We are very pleased on our decision to go to jasmine!

Recently Married

Jasmine of The Couture Cakery was great to work with for my wedding cake. We met with her for an initial cake tasting to try different flavors and frosting ideas. She helped me design a beautiful three tiered cake featuring her amazing sugar flowers and buttercream frosting. The cake tasted wonderful. My only regret was not having more time at the wedding to devour it! :) Highly recommended.

1 Review
1+ year ago

We can't say enough positive things about Jasmine and the beautiful and delicious cakes that she creates! We booked Jasmine several months before our wedding and could not have been happier with her and her work. As we went through the planning process, Jasmine was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. Instead of creating one large wedding cake, we expressed to Jasmine our vision of having a dessert table with several different flavor cakes. Jasmine embraced the idea and helped us translate our vision to reality. On our wedding day, Jasmine came to our reception venue to deliver the cakes and set up the dessert table. She leaves no stone unturned, and the cakes looked amazing and tasted even better! We received a ton of positive feedback from our guests about the cakes. We strongly recommend that you book Jasmine's services for your wedding or other special event!

1 Review
1+ year ago

We are so fortunate to have the talent of Jasmine in central PA! For two marriage celebrations now, she has provided beautiful cupcake displays along with small cakes for the bride and groom - all exquisite, all delicious. We so appreciated her attention to detail and perfection of the displays, incorporating our thoughts but bringing in her own creative ideas. She even created an original icing flavor specific to our wedding party! We ordered extras for the second wedding, all disappeared as quickly as the first. We look forward to more occasions when we can enjoy once again these delights and working with Jasmine.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jasmine made a gorgeous dessert table and cupcake tower for my daughter's bridal shower @ Liberty Forge. She is AMAZING and went out of her way to pay social attention to minute details and colors, she even did an adorable fondant Nittany Lion for the cake at the top of the cupcake tower-everyone raved about the beautiful dessert table and the delicious cupcakes-the lion was the hit of the shower. My daughter loved it so much that she will be using Jasmine and The Couture Cakery for her wedding cake and reception. I will be using Jasmine for any future event that I will be planning, hopefully a baby shower won't be too far off!!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
1+ year ago

Central PA is very lucky to have Jasmine at Couture Cakery. She has a vision and immaculate execution. We ordered a groom cake from Jasmine for our rehearsal dinner based off some designs I had in mind. It looked very nice and was absolutely delicious -- not a single slice left. Received many compliments. Jasmine is very communicative, prompt, and easy to work with. We'll definitely come back to her for cupcakes, specialty cakes, and sweets. Recommend!

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Jasmine was so easy to work with through the whole wedding planning process. We knew we had to pick her to make our cake after tasting her chocolate cake (although everything else we tested was also wonderful). We showed her a picture of a cake that we liked and she made it look even more beautiful. We received so many compliments on great the cake tasted. I don't think I have ever tasted a better wedding cake!

Kathryn
06/07/2014

We had such a wonderful experience working with Jasmine three years ago for our oldest daughter's wedding that we jumped at the chance to work with Jasmine again for our youngest daughter's wedding. Jasmine, designer and artist, listened to our daughter's ideas and captured her dreams for her wedding cake. The four tier wedding cake using crystal brooches, crystalized sugar and yellow accents incorporated the color scheme of the celebration and added to the ambience of the atmosphere. The wedding cake was not only exquisite but it was delicious. Our guests commented about the beauty of the cake and its wonderful taste. I would say it exceeded everyone's expectations. The last thing we want to say is Jasmine ... thank you. Sincerely, Katie

Joanna
05/25/2014

Jasmine was so easy to work with! During our initial consultation, I showed her an inspiration photo for my vision of our wedding cake. She suggested a couple minor changes and said she could make my vision a reality with no problem. She really delivered on the day of our wedding. The cake was exactly how I wanted it to look! It was simple and elegant just as I envisioned it. Jasmine's cakes are also delicious! We were able to taste the cakes and fillings in advance and select whatever combinations we wanted. We heard from our guests on wedding day how good the cake was! We would highly recommend Jasmine to anyone who is looking for a cake for a special occasion!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jasmine made a groom's cake for our rehearsal dinner and also our wedding cake. Both were beautiful and delicious! I could not be happier with the service she provided. She's easy to work with and her products are wonderful!

1+ year ago

Jasmine hands down is the only choice for your wedding in the Central PA area. She has the BEST tasting cakes, and they are absolutely beautiful. Her arrangements look like they belong in a magazine. She is creative, very accommodating, and responds to emails faster than anyone I have ever worked with. It was great to work with her and would recommend her to anyone!

1+ year ago

I have been to many weddings lately where the cake is more of an afterthought, and seeing the cake cutting is even rarer. After trying out the cakes here made by Jasmine, we knew the cake had to be made a big deal. This is hands down the best cake I've ever had, and our guests couldn't say enough good things about it either. The cakes are perfectly light and fluffy, perfect for dessert after those big wedding meals. Jasmine herself is an amazing decorator, and did designs easily that other places would have charged extra for. I can't say enough good things about Couture Cakery, it puts every other cake place in the area to shame. If I had 1000 weddings, I would have 1000 cakes from this place.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This is the second time I have selected Couture Cakery to create my daughter's wedding cake, that in and of itself should be recommendation enough! Each cake was unique and beautiful and the best part, incredibly tasty. Jasmine also created a Grooms cake for a special treat for my new son-in-law, a replica of Boba Fett's helmet... it was astounding and a huge hit.

I now have sent her a picture of an shower cake I would like her to produce for my youngest daughter's baby shower... at this point Jasmine is almost part of the family in that she has contributed to all of our major celebrations this last year. If you are in need of a special cake you cannot go wrong when you select Couture Cakery

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jasmine of Couture Cakery was awesome to work with! From the initial meeting, she seemed to completely understand my vision! She provided us with a small cake and around 80 cupcakes for our wedding. The cake was beautiful just like the picture I provided. The cupcakes were so sweetly decorated! All of it was moist and delicious!! The guests raved about them!! I provided candy and the table backdrop and Jasmine displayed it all wonderfully, it looked just as I had hoped! She responds quickly to emails and it is obvious that she is passionate about what she does! Look no further!

Lisa
04/26/2014

Brides – Don’t look any further. You can’t go wrong with having Jasmine design your wedding cake or cupcakes. She was able to come up with my dream wedding cake and cupcakes to satisfy not only me but my mother as well! My guests couldn’t stop commenting on how beautiful my display table was and how delicious my cake and cupcakes were! Her designs are breathtaking and she truly was a joy to work with. One taste of her cakes and your groom will want to look no further!