The Country Club of Hudson

4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brittany H. at the Country Club of Hudson pulled off an amazing wedding. There were so many people that commented on the club, the professional staff, the food, the bar service, and overall hospitality. Brittany made the wedding planning easier and that really helped for the massive rainfall the morning of the wedding day. She was well planned, detail oriented, and assertive and overall a great event coordinator. Thank you to Brittany and all who helped!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome venue!!! Very nice elegant dining room, with chandeliers and nice woodwork and high ceilings. The dance floor is outside on their patio under an awning (and there are plastic walls if you need them, or they will set up inside if you want) and it was so cool and unique! The food was delicious and the service was great! Their food is pretty reasonable, their bar packages are on the pricey side. I did a lot of research on other venues and I thought everything was worth it, it was a wonderful venue and comparable prices to some of the places I looked at that felt cheap/dated to me. During the planning process the person we initially met with when booking was replaced twice and I wasn't told until I contacted them with a question or whatever. I had no problems with anyone that I worked with, I just wished that when the new person started they would have emailed me to let me know. It was also a little annoying to go over details so many times. But in the end everything turned out fantastic and I would definitely recommend them. Also they used to have an Events Coordinator as a separate position but the 2nd change was because they got rid of that position and made it part of the job of the Food & Banquet Coordinator. So the person who took over the 2nd time had worked there for awhile and was very good. She did a great job on the day of, she was easy to find for any problems.

• Wedding: 06/15/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

MaryAnn was the best. We were able to contact her by phone, email or show up. She made everything go smoothly. She never wrote anything down but manage to remember everything. The food was amazing and bar service was top notch. The ability to have to dance floor on the patio workout really well. I was highly recommend this place to anyone.

• Wedding: 07/25/2009
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
330-372-3190
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire