The Conservatorie

(4.8/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Caroline 2 Reviews
Our photographer at Still55 recommended The Conservatorie as their one and only choice. I can see why no one in the St. Augustine area could possibly come close to the quality of service as these ladies do. My point of contact was the lovely Ms. Blair Brown. Blair and I spoke long distance and she was able to envision my dream bouquet and boutineer. I was in awe at how well she executed her mission to make our dream wedding come true. If you are in need of a florist on any scale or budget, this is by far the place to go!
The Conservatorie responded with the following comments:
Caroline, thank you so much for your beautiful words. We are so thankful to have been a part of your day! I know Blair was absolutely in love with you and your unwavering style! She walked around with your bouquet long after she was done with it showing everyone. We hope that our paths will cross again soon! Best of luck to you and your new husband.
Wedding: 08/13/2014

Lindsay 4 Reviews
The decor and flowers for my wedding ceremony and reception were absolutely stunning! They exceeded my expectations! They also have GREAT customer service! My mom and I had many questions and met with them a few times prior to the wedding and they were never anything less than nice and helpful to us! I would choose them over again for sure!!
Wedding: 06/28/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I can't begin to say enough about The Conservatorie. From the minute I contacted them about an inquiry for my wedding they were prompt, responsive to my ideas and promised they could accomodate any budget. When I met them in person, everything fell into place immediately. Blair understood my vision perfectly and I let her run with it. It was a huge weight off my shoulders knowing that I had someone that I could completely trust with decorating my entire wedding!! And, as promised we stayed within budget without compromising my style and must-haves.

When I walked into my venue on my wedding day and saw everything set up, I was blown away. I seriously could not believe all the details they added everywhere, they went so above and beyond my expectations... I just can't describe what it meant to me, it was beyong perfect! Also, I have to give them extra props for setting up my intricate arbor outside... taking it down and setting it up again inside before the rain hit!

The love these ladies have for thier craft is so evident in everything they create. If you ever have the opportunity to work with them and don't... you're making the wrong decision! I love the ladies at The Conservatorie, great things will continue to come your way girls!
Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I worked with Blair at the Conservatorie from day one. She was nothing but sweet and helpful in helping me figure out what I wanted for my wedding day. I would call or email Blair and ask for her opinion and she was always pleasant to speak to. My wedding day came and I saw my bridal bouquet. It was much smaller than I wanted and I remembered realllllly emphasizing that I wanted a BIG, FULL bouquet. My bridesmaid bouquets were pretty, but we had to just do simple hydrangea flowers to keep it in budget and I thought those could have been a little more full too. The cake flowers weren't anything like the pictures I requested (colors and type of flower were way off, but maybe that's because of the season?) but they still were really pretty and I didn't mind that. The flowers they provided for the Arbor at the ceremony were AMAZING and WAY better than I envisioned....honestly, I couldn't imagine anything prettier and everything was perfect with the Arbor. Their work is...to be honest, PRICEY, but great. If you want FRIENDLY, HELPFUL service - they are for you! Just be very specific if you want your cake flowers to look exactly like a picture.
Wedding: 06/21/2014

Kimberly 3 Reviews
As a fan of eclectic home design and nothing that can be replicated, I was so delighted to find The Conservatorie for my wedding floral design and decor. Blair was so sweet and patient as we put together my bouquet, table decor and bridesmaid flowers. She was so attentive to my likes and dislikes. My bouquet was beautiful. So beautiful that I never put it down. The bridesmaids had floral bracelets which were just what I had asked for and the girls decorated our chuppah with garland making a perfect touch to the whimsical feeling I had envisioned. Their prices were very reasonable and Blair was able to capture everything I had asked for while staying within our budget. I highly recommend The Conservatorie.
Wedding: 06/14/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5

Diana 5 Reviews
Blair & her team are true artists! Lovely arrangements, accommodating & professional.
Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wow! The bouquets looked amazing! We also had a wedding altar arbor made of natural driftwood and moss, which looked stylish and tasteful. Our table arrangements were just as we wanted them to be, and Blair really came through on working with me on the design to make my vision come true.
Their prices are high, but if you're a discerning bride with a vision--this is the place for you!
Wedding: 06/01/2014

Nataliya 4 Reviews
If you are looking for a stylish and beautiful flower design, look no further! Blair works well with her clients and the delivery and set up on the wedding day went without a hitch! The quality of the flowers was very good--the blooms in the bouquets stayed fresh all throughout the day.
Blair really helped bring my vision of centerpieces to life. It was great!
Wedding: 06/01/2014

Private User 5 Reviews
Blair at the Conservatoire was a pleasure to work with. We had a tight budget that she was able to accommodate and was very patient as we requested four different iterations of our order! When we received the flowers we were beyond delighted; Blair worked with our color scheme fabulously and brought us in under budget. We would absolutely recommend her for wedding flowers!

- Kristen & Erik
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
As a bride who had a garden themed wedding, I was highly satisfied with the florals I received from The Conservatorie! Not only were they able to execute the vision I had in mind when it came to my bouquets, boutineers, corsages, flower crown, arbor garland and head table garland.. they were also able to work within my budget and create the gorgeous florals that I so desperately wanted! Blair and Amy were both very gracious and patient with me as we worked through the types of flowers I wanted and were able to make it meet (and exceed!) our expectations in style, details and most importantly our budget!

On the day of my wedding, I was in complete and utter wedding bliss. When they arrived in my bridal suite, I let out a very loud and audible gasp as I awed over the stunning bouquets that I dreamed of! Blair was such a rockstar that day with the set up and I can't express how thankful I am to the ladies at The Conservatorie who worked hard with me throughout the planning process! The outcome was better than I ever dreamed it would be and they certainly made me a very happy bride on my big day!

I'm so thankful that my Photographer from Flora + Fauna recommended The Conservatorie to me and I will most definitely recommend this vendor to future brides, friends and family!

Thank you so much for all of your hard work and dedication! & best wishes to you guys as you settle into your new location!

XO
Ligaya,
You were such a joy to work with! Thank you for your kind words! Your wedding was nothing short of breathtaking. We still look at your engagement photos and soon! We can't wait to see all of the wedding shots! You were a stunning bride!
Thank you for letting us be a small part of your wonderful day!
Wedding: 03/23/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I did correspondence with Blair while planning my wedding and she was good at answering all my questions and would help me make decor choices. I got so many compliments on the decor and flowers! The driftwood arbor we rented from them was beautiful. the centerpieces and bouquets turned our beautiful too. The space looked great, but I did notice that the chalkboard program had a couple name misspellings and the linens didn't looked steamed. Other than those two things everything was perfect.
Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My flowers were absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have asked for anything better. They have a sit down meeting with you to figure out just what you are envisioning and did a wonderful job making that come to life. I had a minor hiccup in communication but the owner Amy went above and beyond to fix the issue! I truly appreciate it! I 100% recommend them! Thank you guys!
Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Conservatorie did all the florals for my wedding as well as providing rental items for my ceremony at the Oldest House. The florals were absolutely stunning and everything I had hoped for. I only provided inspiration photos to them for things I liked, and my bouquet and all the flowers turned out beautifully. I rented church pews, chandelier and other rental items to decorate the garden at the oldest House and the site was so intimate and beautiful. I received many compliments on the decor. The Concervatorie was a pleasure to work with, responded promptly to many emails over the last several months of planning and delivered on the big day.
Wedding: 03/21/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
3.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Let me just start off by saying I was not "born a bride." I hadn't had my dream wedding already planned out in my head. I spent much time searching wedding blogs and, of course, Pinterest for ideas. All of which I found very overwhelming. I liked pretty much everything. But Blair at the Conservatorie was really able to cut through my plethora of different ideas and find the common denominator. She was very helpful and my flowers were absolutely stunning. They delivered my personals on time. They were set up on time. Everything was perfect. With that being said- the only downside to working with them was their lack of communication/responsiveness. Through the course of planning- I sent a number of emails, many of which did not get answered until I called or sent a follow-up email a couple weeks later. It may be because they are a growing business and are so so busy but nonetheless it was pretty nerve-wracking from a bride's perspective. All-in-all though, I highly recommend working with the Conservatorie. Just hassle them if need be. :)
Wedding: 03/01/2014

Jen 2 Reviews
I worked primarily with Blair, who is an absolute sweetheart. I showed her pictures of things I liked online and shared things I was not a fan of and she ran with it. My bouquet was true most beautiful thing I have where seen! Our tables were all slightly different and looked amazing. I took a star off for value only because I know I paid more than some of my friends who got married in the area so if you are looking to pay minimal prices this may not be the best vendor for you.
Wedding: 03/01/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This florist does an amazing job! Their creations are absolutely gorgeous. I gave a general idea of what I wanted, showed Amy my Pinterest page and she was able to create the most beautiful arrangements and stay within my budget. Definitely the most unique and talented florist in the area.
The Conservatorie responded with the following comments:
Thanks Christina for letting us be a small part of your gorgeous day! It is always such a joy to hear that through collaboration (and the help of pinetrest) we were able to decorate your wedding just the way you envisioned. Thank you for your kind words! Hopefully our paths will cross again some day! Congratulations!
Wedding: 02/16/2014
 904-829-1129
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire