The Clubhouse at Lake Sconti

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We worked with Becca Weck at The Clubhouse at Lake Sconti for our wedding reception, and the experience was wonderful. Becca was able to help us with special requests, like ordering enough glass-bottled cokes for all of our guests so we could do a Coca-Cola toast. She also worked with us to create a layout, set up our menu and do our tasting. Everything was wonderful. The food was fantastic. We offered Goat-Cheese Stuffed Chicken or NY Strip Steak with green beans almandine and roasted potatoes. My husband and I fell in love with Big Canoe the first time we saw it, and I love that we can go back and visit for years to come. That is something you don't get from most venues. We had looked at the Chimneys at Big Canoe before finding the hidden gem of The Clubhouse. I actually stumbled across it when I was looking for a photographer. I asked the photographer where a certain picture had been taken, and they pointed me to The Clubhouse in Big Canoe. It is magical with views overlooking the lake and mountains. It is definitely a place to check out if you love the outdoors or the serenity of the mountains.
Wedding: 08/12/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Clubhouse at Lake Sconti is the golf clubhouse at Big Canoe in the North Georgia Mountains. It was the perfect setting for our wedding reception, and Becca and her team were great throughout the entire planning process. Our day of coordinator, Yolanda was fabulous and made the entire day go off without a hitch. The venue is beatiful and does not require a lot of extra decor, which was a major plus for us!
Wedding: 11/19/2011
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
 706-268-3326
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire