The Casitas Estate

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We can't say enough good things about the Casitas as a wedding venue. Pat and Tony were fantastic, and the setting was just perfect. There are many different ways to do the setup. We chose to have the rehearsal dinner in the front courtyard, the ceremony by the vineyard, the reception down at the elegant pool, and the dinner/dancing up on the front lawn overlooking the valley. But the possible configurations are endless. And the setting will allow for any feel you're going for. (We went for "casual/elegant," but the Casitas could easily support a more formal feel.) Anyway, you have to visit to truly appreciate what a unique venue it is, and if you're considering a wedding in SLO County, do NOT miss out on Casitas.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do we start with The Casitas? My husband and I wanted a "Tuscan" theme wedding for 70 guests with the ability to stay on property and yet have a safe venue to travel to for our guests. The owners of this breathtaking venue (Pat and Tony) were amazing. This was not my husbands or my first time down the aisle and we knew what we wanted, yet definitely needed a lot of planning to make our day very special. We connected immediately with Pat and Tony and cancelled our other venue appointments after visiting with both of them! This property is one of the most beautiful venues I had ever laid my eyes on. The main house, vineyards, gardens and the casitas are beautifully designed with both elegance and comfort in mind.
In the months of preparation Pat held my hand more than once and always answered my questions quickly and confidently with gently pointing me in the right direction! Everything with the other vendors to Pat and Tony went so smoothly on our wedding day with the pressure off my husband and I so we could truly enjoy our day! Please visit their website and Facebook under The Casitas Estates. As a side note, we plan to stay here again in the fall for a weekend of wine tasting in Paso Robles! Truly, you will not have any regrets in choosing this venue for one of the most important days of your life!

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently had my wedding at The Casitas Estate and it was perfect! Everything about The Casitas is outstanding and top notch, from the breathtaking views, to the beautiful and luxurious rooms, to the gourmet breakfasts and numerous amenities. The owners Pat and Tony were extremely helpful throughout the wedding planning process and went above and beyond, helping us to find other types of vendors for music, food, cake, flowers, etc. They met with us a number of times before our wedding, showing us all sorts of ideas and opportunities. They also showed our photographer around the property, and met with our caterer and florist at the Casitas. Not to mention when little things came up during the wedding, it was Pat and Tony to the rescue! They went way out of their way to make sure everything was perfect for us.

We were on a tight budget and at first the price seemed too high, but don't let that scare you off. What you get (e.g., the private venue, including the four suites from Friday-Sunday, gourmet breakfasts both mornings, the most beautiful venue and scenery on the Central Coast, plus Pat and Tony helped us with all aspects of wedding planning...even during the wedding) is invaluable and well worth it and we were able to stay within our budget.

In a nutshell, if you want the perfect, most beautiful wedding, The Casitas is your venue.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Getting married at the Casitas was without a doubt the best decision. This was the first venue we visited. We visited dozens of others and always came back to the Casitas. We were on the verge of eloping as we were just sick of wedding planning already, but we came to our senses and pulled the trigger to have our wedding here -- and I'm so glad we did. Pat and Tony were extremely helpful throughout the process, and very flexible. As for the wedding, it went off without a hitch. We married in the courtyard, and everyone loved it. Then guests walked down to the pool area and were blown away even more so. The views, the atmosphere, the weather were all perfect. We had soooo many compliments on the venue, and all the guests really appreciated the beauty of it all. All of our guests were so excited to be there. It was a special treat for those traveling long distances as well. Our budget was pretty tight, but we made it work. We really wanted to put our money into the venue, as we thought that was what makes or breaks a good wedding. You get a lot for your money here. We cut back on less important things to us, as we mainly just wanted good alcohol and music. We splurged on flowers and cake and photographer, and by the way Pat and Tony know great vendors. We couldn't have asked for a better day or a better venue. This place really made our wedding memorable. Pictures don't do it justice, you really need to visit it to get a feel for how beautiful the venue is, as well as it's surroundings. Check it out for yourself, we couldn't recommend a better place on the central coast that is for sure.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Recently we were wedding guests at the Casitas Estate. We enjoyed a wonderful stay in one of the casitas. The drive from Los Angeles to Arroyo Grande was scenic. Arriving at the Casitas Estate, we were warmly greeted by owners Tony and Pat who immediately made us comfortable. This venue was perfect for a wedding. Our needs and expectations were met and the beautiful ceremony and reception took place in scenic splendor. We look forward to coming back.
Richard and Elizabeth Tomaszewski

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were guests at a wedding at The Casitas Estates recently. Our experience was superb. The venue is beautiful. The hosts are gracious, personable and dedicated to providing excellent service. The breakfasts are wonderful! We plan to go back just to enjoy the venue.

• Wedding: 10/11/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I were married here in October. This estate made our wedding so much easier to plan. For any of those who are planning or have planned know this can be a stressful time. But this venue is so absolutely amazing and beautiful that there is nothing needed to "dress" it up. As we have all been to a wedding at a banquet hall that will need much in decorations and flowers this would it's opposite. The landscaping and just natural beauty makes not only fantastic picture backgrounds but leaves you with more time to plan other things rather than decorating.

Pat and Tony themselves were so very helpful and attentive. They had options for all our vendor needs but let us pick who would work for our taste, budget, and needs.

Overall hearing all the horror stories from couples married before and how stressful the planning can be I never really understood their pain as getting married at The Casitas was a delight.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Casitas Estate is beautiful; with fantastic rooms, a wonderful old world spanish feel with amazing views that is the perfect place to hold an intimate outdoor wedding. My husband and I were married at the Casitas Estate in September and could not have asked for a more perfect venue to gather family and friends for a beautiful wedding and one fantastic party! The owners Pat and Tony couldn't be more friendly or helpful in planning the event, and went out of their way to make this a fantastic day for us. All of our guests exclaimed over the views and charm of the Casitas Estate while the pictures came out great. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for an outdoor wedding.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Samantha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Casitas Estate is an spectacular venue. I can't rave enough about it. We wanted a place in the Arroyo Grande area for our wedding and after seeing the Casitas on the internet we drove by unannounced. Tony dropped what he was doing (building the new monument sign along the road) and took us for a exhaustive tour. We were wowed by everything and decided on the spot that we would tie the knot and celebrate there. Pat and Tony did everything they could to make it a memorable event!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Miriam and I had a spectacular wedding at the Casitas! This is the best location to get married on the Central Coast!!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Maurice
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful! The owners were wonderful to work with and were so accommodating. The breakfasts are delicious and it is just such a peaceful location. We had our wedding there, so we book the entire B&B for the weekend, which was perfect. It is a little pricey because you have to rent out the whole place, but it was worth it! We definitely recommend!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Casitas Estate was the perfect wedding venue for what we wanted. Tony and Pat were the perfect hosts, and were exceptionally accommodating to our needs. My wife and I would highly recommend The Casitas Estate for a wedding venue.

The Casitas Estate responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much! We appreciate your feedback and LOVE hosting weddings due to amazing couples like you wanting a private hacienda style estate wedding. Thanks again!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Casitas is a wonderful place. I'm a wedding photographer and had the honor and privilege of photographing a wedding at the Casitas! No only is the venue beautiful, classy and unique, but Pat and Tony, the owners are two of the nicest and classiest people you will meet. They were helpful, respectful, fun and positive. They care about keeping their property top notch and the people that come to their beautiful bed and breakfast or wedding venue! I always look forward to photographing weddings at this venue because they are so nice and the venue is so great. I witnessed first hand how they interacted with the wedding couple. They were great and the wedding couple expressed to me as well - what a great time they had at the Casitas!

Trent
ProImage Weddings Photography

• Wedding: 07/25/2009
805-710-1587
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards