The Carrick House

(4.6 / 5.0)
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Carrick House was a dream come true to work with. Laura was the most helpful at giving me tips and making sure that my wedding was all that I had envisioned.

I had so many compliments about the food and the service and would totally recommend this venue to everyone!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Brooke
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose The Carrick House as our wedding venue and could not have choosen a better place! The reception site was beautifully crafted and the professional catering staff with the venue was well worth the money. The attendants were very helpful and took so much stress off our shoulders as they handled our guests and their needs along with servicing ours when needed. You absolutely get what you pay for at this venue because they really assured our day went as smooth as possible.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
MMW1989
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Carrick House was the perfect venue for our June Kentucky wedding. My husband and I live in Cincinnati and the second we walked into the Carrick House we knew it was "the one". We were married on the lawn outside and it was beautifully set up and ran very smoothly. We had our cocktail hour inside the house and our reception in the back reception hall. Our guests raved about how wonderful it was that everything was in the same location. The reception room is GORGEOUS. The Carrick house exceeded all of our expectations and we would gladly recommend them to another couple. Job well done!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013

Beautiful venue; convenient location

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having the Bell/Teater Wedding Reception at the Carrick House was a great choice. The dinner was great and the setup for 350 was perfect. You have a beautiful facility.

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Carrick House looked absolutely beautiful for our wedding. It was just as I pictured it, perfect. The only thing that wasn't as it should have been was the reserved tables I requested for family and our bridal party were not reserved. But that was a quick fix, the guests sitting there were told to move and the problem was fixed. The only thing I would suggest when inquiring about prices is to ask about everything you can think of because there are hidden costs. The information they give you for the venue doesn't offer much information either. So ask questions. But they are quick to answer any questions and help throughout the process.

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In the middle of our wedding planning, the event coordinator took another job, and the Carrick House began renovations. It was a bit of a mess working with the new coordinator, Laura, because Kara (the one who left) didn't seem to pass on much of our information. When we met with Laura four days before the wedding (after many emails and another visit prior), she failed to write down that we were having the event INSIDE and not outside, and she had forgotten many of the details. That definitely detracted from the professionalism of the company. However, on the wedding day they definitely came through and our wedding was beautiful. The only complaints we had were with the cake cutting -- the cutter was in his own little world when it came time for him to slice and deliver, so I had to send my videographer after him to do his job. The food was AMAZING, however -- have to give them their due there!

• Wedding: 05/22/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We had our wedding at The Carrick House in Lexington KY. Lundy's owns the Carrick house so we had to use them as our catering company. NO COMPLAINTS what so ever! The food was wonderful and warm, their service was great. You never saw a dirty plate laying on any tables and the food was replenished before anyone noticed it was getting low. The price was great since it was an all you can eat buffet.

• Wedding: 10/11/2008
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We had to book a caterer at the last minute unfortunately, and Lundy's definitely came through. They were so nice and helpful, arrived plenty on time, and even though our wedding ran late due to complications, they stuck around and finished the job very professionally. The only problem was that the food wasn't the greatest. It served it's purpose, but it's nothing that I look forward to eating again.

• Wedding: 01/06/2008
Services Used: Catering
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lundy's was absolutely amazing. They worked with me on my budget to ensure the wedding had everything I had dreamed of. Everything was so professional and classy from the inital meeting right down to the clean-up at the reception. The food was delicious and their tent/tables/chairs etc. were of great quality. Their staff is extremely friendly and their events speak for themselves. I would most definitely recommend Lundy's.

• Wedding: 09/22/2007
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
859-255-0717
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire