The Cakabakery

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

This baker is amazing! They baked a 3 tier buttercream frosted cake for our wedding and everyone RAVED about it. It looked beautiful, was delivered early and the staff and head baker were awesome to work with. I highly recommend this company for wedding cakes!!

Maryann
06/20/2015

Awesome!! We served cupcakes for our wedding guests and had a two-tier cake for my husband and myself to cut - and they were all amazing! Not only were they beautiful, everything tasted so delicious! People are still talking about how good the cupcakes were! Definitely recommend Cakabakery!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Unique and truly delicious desserts! It's one of the things I am looking most forward to on our wedding day.

Hannah
06/13/2015

Awesome service! They were responsive to everything I said and fun to work with. Willing to try new s'mores at my wedding and they turned out amazing!

Recently Married

We went through the process of designing/choosing a cake with another company, but it was really awkward, so we extended our search. We were so fortunate to find The Cakabakery. They nailed every detail and the cake was as delicious as it was beautiful.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jason really made our experience great! The tasting was wonderful and all of the choices were to die for. Their flavors are unique and so moist. The price is very reasonable and they even offer cake stands etc if you need them! The day of the cake looked gorgeous. Exactly what we were looking for and it tasted even better! Couldn't have asked for a more delicious cake! Thanks Cakabakery!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The Cakabakery is just wonderful! Jason (the owner) actually met with us to have a tasting. He had great suggestions and the flavors were just awesome. Every one at the wedding just thought it was the best cake they had ever had. The tiramisu cupcakes with cream cheese frosting were my favorite!

Recently Married

AMAZING! Everything about their service, cake, attention to detail was perfect! we had people lined up waiting for more cake. even the dj posted about how fabulous it was!

Recently Married

Jason did a fabulous job taking my "half baked" ideas and turning them into a superb wedding cake and cupcake spread. I wanted something different and The Cakabakery delivered! I would recommend this bakery to everyone! They delivered to our venue 45 minutes away and everything arrived in perfect condition.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We were so thankful to the Cakabakery for making our gluten-free wedding cake! I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to eat my own cake but they made it happen for me!! We had a ton of compliments on the cake and people couldn't believe it was gluten-free! We also had a dessert table with cup cakes, cake pops, and caramel corn ( we had so many compliments on them!). Jason came to our venue and set everything up and it really was perfect, the dessert table turned out beautiful!! Absolutely loved everything about our desserts, would definitely recommend the Cakabakery to any bride!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Jason and his team were great to work with and the cake tasted amazing! We had three different flavors but my favorite was the salted caramel!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cupcakes and wedding cake added to the magic of our daughter's wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

One word - YUM!!! The cake was delish and so beautiful. A little pricier than others in the area but we had a short timeline and had few choices - we were so fortunate that Jason and his team could fit us in. Even without the short timeline, we would choose Cakabakery again in a second.

1+ year ago

This is the best cake I have ever had. We ordered a two tier cake, one with cinnamon vanilla and another with chocolate cake with raspberry filling. The price is definitely reasonable for the quality of cake you receive. They are also so creative and designed the exterior of the cake around my wedding dress. Overall amazing!

1+ year ago

Jason from the Cakabakery was very accommadating when it came to making our wedding cake. He agreed to make our wedding cake with very short notice even though he already had 2 other weddings and a graduation party booked the same weekend. Not only that, but our cake ended up looking better than I could have ever imagined and it tasted great. The entire staff at the Cakabakery is amazing and always so happy to see you, I will continue to go there for all of my bakery needs.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I knew that I wanted a naked cake for our wedding (a cake without frosting). This kind of cake is just becomming popular so some bakeries hadn't even heard of it yet. Another bakery tried to talk me out of it saying it would dry out too much (this bakery was also very pricey and arrogant...wouldn't even think about working with them!). When I talked to Jason at Cakabakery he said he had done naked cakes and assured me that if it is made correctly that it wouldn't dry out. Our cake turned out wonderful and was delicious! My only disappointment was that one of the sheet cakes we ordered (we had a small tiered cake and 2 sheet cakes) had the wrong frosting on it. Other than that, I was very happy. Jason is extremely personable and great to work with. They also have really good cookies!