The Bridal Outlet

The Bridal Outlet

Favorite
Gilbert, AZ
480.507.7488
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I found a gem of a dress at The Bridal Outlet for half the cost of its original price. I looked at several other stores and didn't receive the service or quality of product as I did here. I highly recommend that you check out their inventory, you may find your dream dress here too!

Profile Picture
Tory
03/16/2013

The overall experience at the Bridal Outlet was FANTASTIC. Jennifer was very professional over the phone each time I called and was great in the store helping also. It was a no pressure shopping experience. I am bummed that I don't have a reason to go back in and play dress up anymore... but love my dress and can't wait to wear it on my actual wedding day!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

I had a wonderful experience finding my perfect wedding gown at The Bridal Outlet AZ! I have the owner to thank for pulling my gown from the rack. As I picked and tried on different dresses, she figured out my style and knew just the dress for me. Everything I tried on was in incredible shape -- I had no qualms with purchasing my dress "off-the-rack" at 50% off of the original price and taking it home!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After having bad experiences all day at other bridal stores, I was about to give up. Then, I went in Suzanne's and saw that they had an outlet around the corner, so I figured I had nothing to lose at this point. When I went inside, I was greeted by Jennifer who was very nice (not phony) and she gave me my space to look. Everything in the store is 50% off retail, so most are designer sample gowns or gowns that have been worn in trunk shows. I found five dresses to try on which is more than I tried on anywhere. I ended up liking 3 pretty well, but knew when I had found the one. Jennifer gave me her honest opinion, was very helpful, and I felt very comfortable there. My dress was from Moonlight (the designer) and had beautiful beading. The cord was a bit worn looking on the back, so she told me she would look for a better one and called me the next day with a perfectly new cord to complete my dress. The dress is in perfect condition, just a bit dirty on the bottom of the train, and she offered to have it cleaned after I get it altered for a good price. She even gave me a list of alterations places she recommends. I couldn't have a better experience and would recommend this bridal store to anyone. They do only accept cash and there are no returns, but you are getting a designer dress for half off. I even went to places like Almond Tree and a few others and was very disappointed in them. Jennifer offered customer service that was above and beyond, and I'm so happy I found this store and the perfect dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Prices were reasonable and they worked with me on what kind of alterations I wanted done to my dress.