The Bridal Dish

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Bridal Dish exceeded our expectations, we attended The Reception Line in November and all of the preferred vendors we made contact with responded quickly and professionaly.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I attended the reception line and was so pleased with all the help provided to plan our wedding. Not only that but even with multiple people attending the event I felt like they made an effort to get to know me one on one. It was a ton of fun and so helpful with our planning!! Than you so much making a stressful time fun again!!

09/07/2012

I worked with Jennifer to create a ceremony that was unique, rich with sentiment, and that blended two families. She hit the nail on the head!!! Our ceremony was so personal and different, and it set the tone for the rest of the wedding. it was full of surprises that my husband and I had planned for each other, which Jen helped inspire. She was also in charge of the timeline. She kept everything moving perfectly. I didn't have to worry about a thing and was able to enjoy every minute of our wedding!!

2+ years ago

Hiring Jennifer LaLonde Events was one of our best decisions. It was absolutely amazing to have someone handle everyone on our big day and I highly recommend using them for the Day Of services. We (along with our wedding party and parents) were able to enjoy the day without any stress or worries. We worked with both Jennifer and Hannah and they are both wonderful women with great personalities and a professional eye for detail. Our wedding and reception went perfectly and we received so many compliments on how well things flowed. Many recently married friends commented that hey wished they had used a Day Of Coordinator after seeing how smoothly our day went. Thanks for everything!!

2+ years ago

The bridal dish was exceptional in their professionalism as well as their responsiveness. I wasn't sure what to expect considering I only hired them for the "day of" coordination but was blown away how less stressed they helped me feel along the way. Couldn't have done it with them!

Chrissy
07/28/2012

I could not have asked for a better day of coordinator. Any bride would be crazy to not use Jennifer La Londe and staff! I worried about absolutely nothing and had a blast, knowing that everything was taken care of. I can't say thank you enough! I would absolutely recommend Jennifer to every bride I know.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Jennifer and her team did an excellent job. I wasn't sure that a wedding planner was needed. Then I realized leading up to the event how much needed to get done. They really took over the event and made it absolutely flawless. All of the little details that a GROOM would have no idea about, were taken care of. I would highly recommend jennifer La londe to handle your wedding needs. Thanks again for such a memorable wedding!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I knew at the beginning of our wedding planning process that we had to have a wedding coordinator. We started searching around but quickly realized that hiring someone for full service planning would put a major dent in our budget. In came Jennifer and the Bridal Dish! Through a friend's recommendation we called Jennifer and set a meeting. My husband and I knew ahead of time that we definitely wanted to play a big part in the planning process so what we really needed was someone to keep us on budget and our timeline on track. Jennifer and her new wedding planning concept, The Bridal Dish, provided us with exactly that and so much more! We received vendor recommendations, budget trackers, timelines, one-on-one meetings, but most of all support and valuable feedback. This is very important bridies! We ended up hiring jennifer for day-of-coordination, as well, and it was truthfully the best decision we made! Our wedding day was amazing but not without it's problems. Jennifer rolled with the punches and took care of everything! She was truly a godsend. My husband and I had so much fun working with Jennifer and the entire Bridal Dish team for our wedding! Thank you for everything!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

The Bridal Dish at Jennifer Lalonde Events was a lifesaver for me when planning my wedding. It is a fraction of the cost of a full on wedding planner, but still provides the bride with all of the vendors, contacts, and consulting that she needs. By using The Bridal Dish, all of the researching of vendors etc. has already been done for you & you are referred to vendors that are within your wedding budget. I was so pleased with all of the vendors that we used for my wedding (i.e. dj, event rentals, flowers, catering) & I know I would not have found them on my own. The Bridal Dish at Jennifer Lalonde Events is well worth it --- a timesaver & a lifesaver! Happy planning:)

2+ years ago

Jennifer was fantastic. The wedding ran smoothly. I was complimented on how smoothly everything went. She helped me with the band, officiant, and caterer. She and her crew were there the day of wedding when we had a venue change and I cannot emphasize haw well everything went. she though of all the small detail that I would have forgotten about.

Susan
1 Review
08/04/2012

Jennifer La Londe was a delight. Although I'm a seasoned party giver and confident as a designer, pulling Jennifer in as a consultant and "day of" coordinator was the best decision I made. She repeatedly walked us through our timeline (anticipating and addressing problems before they surfaced), hooked us up with great vendors to give our reception a wow factor and kept everyone en point all night long. The end result was a beautiful wedding and awesome reception that WE could sit back and enjoy. Jennifer and staff worked like dogs throughout the day and night. It was only later that I learned she had another wedding that same day. Never did we feel neglected or overlooked. The Bridal Dish ROCKS!!!