The Bloom Room

The Bloom Room

Favorite
Asheville, NC
828.232.4494
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Stacey was wonderful. She was respectful of our budget and the decor was classy and understated, which was exactly what we wanted. When I worried that we didn't have enough she assured me that we had plenty and she was right.

Ginger
04/18/2015

Working with Stacey from the Bloom Room was a pleasure. She understood immediately what we wanted and made sure the wedding flowers were exactly as we had envisioned. in fact they were even more spectacular. Stacey worked within our budget to make the wedding flowers gorgeous. The bridesmaids could not get over how beautiful their bouquets were and the guests had lots of complements for the flowers.

Kristen
11/08/2014

Stacey was beyond helpful from the moment I met with her back in January. I gave her my budget and vision and she truly made my dreams come true. In order to cut down on costs, Stacey suggested us providing our own vases for another unique vibe and twist. I worked with her on the size of vases and pictures so she knew exactly what I had in mind as I was living in San Diego, CA. When I arrived to the reception area on the day of, it brought tears to my eyes. The bouquets, centerpieces and other arrangements were beyond anything I thought I would be able to get for my budget. She really works with you to make your vision reality. Thanks so much!

Services Used: Flowers

I interviewed several florists while planning my wedding and chose to hire Stacey not only for her beautiful flowers but for the opportunity to work with her as well. She is so friendly and enthusiastic, and brought many ideas to the table. She really makes you feel like you are the only bride she's working with. I gave Stacey what I would consider to be a modest budget (in wedding terms), and what she was able to accomplish with that budget was incredible. I also did not give her much direction about what I wanted for my wedding day. We went over the basics of what I wanted and my colors, but I trusted in my decision to hire a professional and gave her artistic license to do what she does best. Well, come wedding day, I was blown away by my flowers. The arrangements were stunning and exactly what I had envisioned. I would highly recommend her.

Services Used: Flowers

Stacy created a fairy tale scene. Surpassed everything I imagined. Her work brought me tears of happiness. It was breathtaking.

4.7

Stacey was wonderful to work with! She had a lot of good ideas and did a great job translating our vision into reality. Stacey created beautiful table arrangements and I was obsessed with our bouquets. My only "issue" was that the flowers provided for the cake were not colors that we had picked - everything was cream/blush/soft greenery but the flowers on the cake were more saturated purples and pinks. Not a huge deal, but I was surprised when I saw the cake. I highly recommend Bloom Room!

Services Used: Flowers

Stacy and her team did an excellent job of turning our vision into a magnificent reality. She exceeded all of our expectations and was great to work with. She is very creative and she also offered lots of wonderful input when it came to the design of the event.

Stacy at The Bloom Room has some special magic when
it comes to wedding floral decorations, bouquets, and all other
aspects of the big day. The floral arrangements at the ceremony
site and on the tables, and the bouquets carried by the bride and
maid of honor were more beautiful than I could ever have imagined!

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Stacey and the staff at The Bloom Room. She captured every detail of my vision, and then some. When seeing my bouquet for the first time I remember thinking, "this couldn't be more perfect". The flowers at my wedding brought everything together, making what was once a distant dream become a reality. Stacey is detailed, precise and a true creative genius. I would recommend The Bloom Room to anyone who is looking for something unique and tailored to your personal taste. I will be using The Bloom Room for any of my floral needs in the future!

Services Used: Flowers

I cannot even begin to explain how insanely GORGEOUS the flowers for our May 26th wedding were. Stacey Brown and her team are beyond talented... I'm convinced they have magic wands. I was astounded by everything from the boutonnieres and bouquets to the table arrangements. It was even more amazing than I expected.

When I met with Stacey, I told her that my vision was farmers market flowers... and she understood me from the beginning and delivered the most insanely gorgeous blooms arranged in a way I never would have considered. She combined different props and flowers so perfectly.

I also cannot believe the value of what we received! Thank you a million times over for contributing to our perfect perfect day!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Private User
2+ years ago

From just looking at pictures and my Pinterest page, Stacey Brown at The Bloom Room took my vision for my wedding and made it a reality. The flowers she selected for my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were absolutely stunning and even more beautiful than the pictures I'd pinned on Pinterest.

I had my wedding at Lioncrest at Biltmore and it was so helpful that Stacey was so familiar with the venue.

Stacey and her team pay so much attention to detail. The centerpieces for my tables were so unique and nothing like "typical wedding decor." Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! And Stacey is so much fun to work with. She even gave me some good DIY suggestions for table numbers and decor. I felt like I was talking to a friend instead of dealing with a "vendor." Stacey: thank you thank you for making my wedding day so incredibly memorable and beautiful!

Brittany
01/19/2013

Stacy and the Bloom Room rock! They are so creative and attentive to detail, it is amazing. My winter wedding was absolutely beautiful all thanks this fabulous team! I could not have been more pleased with the floral and decor provided by the Bloom Room.

Services Used: Flowers

I knew from looking at pictures of her work that I would love Stacey's flowers. Very romantic.She really listened to me and what my concept was, and then really took it to another level. She has so many wonderful ideas. She even met me at my Venue so that we could walk through everything and make sure everything was how I wanted it. She was also able to work within my budget. She created a beautiful atmosphere without breaking the bank.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We recently had Stacey Brown from The Bloom Room do the flowers for our bridal shower and wedding ceremony and reception. She was super friendly and easy to work with. She met us at the venue to discuss event design and decor well in advance and was responsive to additional comments/changes leading up to the event. She provided helpful suggestions throughout the floral design process and delivered and arranged all the flowers on time. We received many compliments on our flowers and we here happy with the final result. Flowers were a large portion of the budget but completely set the tone for the ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend Stacey Brown!

Services Used: Flowers

The Bloom Room was able to take my vision for my wedding day decor and make it a reality. Stacey was easy to work with through the entitre process and was patient with all my changes and questions. She was quick to respond and willing to make revisions as my ideas progressed. She was also more than happy to work within my budget, giving us the most value for our money. The centerpieces she created for our reception were stunning and exactly what I had envisioned. She didn't just provide flowers, she created a beautiful ambiance for our reception. I would absolutely recommend the Bloom Room to brides looking was an awesome florist.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

We used the Bloom Room in Charlotte (Lynnette) for our wedding and I cannot say enough great things about the quality of service we received! Our flowers were beautiful and the ambiance Lynnette created with flowers, candles and fabric was so romantic and warm (Just what we envisioned). Lynnette was flexible and very pleasant to work with! She also provided the same services we were quoted from other florists at a fraction of the cost!