Reviews (27)
Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

Stacy at The Bloom Room has some special magic when
it comes to wedding floral decorations, bouquets, and all other
aspects of the big day. The floral arrangements at the ceremony
site and on the tables, and the bouquets carried by the bride and
maid of honor were more beautiful than I could ever have imagined!
Wedding: 07/18/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Stacey and the staff at The Bloom Room. She captured every detail of my vision, and then some. When seeing my bouquet for the first time I remember thinking, "this couldn't be more perfect". The flowers at my wedding brought everything together, making what was once a distant dream become a reality. Stacey is detailed, precise and a true creative genius. I would recommend The Bloom Room to anyone who is looking for something unique and tailored to your personal taste. I will be using The Bloom Room for any of my floral needs in the future!
Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot even begin to explain how insanely GORGEOUS the flowers for our May 26th wedding were. Stacey Brown and her team are beyond talented... I'm convinced they have magic wands. I was astounded by everything from the boutonnieres and bouquets to the table arrangements. It was even more amazing than I expected.

When I met with Stacey, I told her that my vision was farmers market flowers... and she understood me from the beginning and delivered the most insanely gorgeous blooms arranged in a way I never would have considered. She combined different props and flowers so perfectly.

I also cannot believe the value of what we received! Thank you a million times over for contributing to our perfect perfect day!
Wedding: 05/26/2013
Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Private User 2 Reviews
From just looking at pictures and my Pinterest page, Stacey Brown at The Bloom Room took my vision for my wedding and made it a reality. The flowers she selected for my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were absolutely stunning and even more beautiful than the pictures I'd pinned on Pinterest.

I had my wedding at Lioncrest at Biltmore and it was so helpful that Stacey was so familiar with the venue.

Stacey and her team pay so much attention to detail. The centerpieces for my tables were so unique and nothing like "typical wedding decor." Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! And Stacey is so much fun to work with. She even gave me some good DIY suggestions for table numbers and decor. I felt like I was talking to a friend instead of dealing with a "vendor." Stacey: thank you thank you for making my wedding day so incredibly memorable and beautiful!

Brittany 2 Reviews
Stacy and the Bloom Room rock! They are so creative and attentive to detail, it is amazing. My winter wedding was absolutely beautiful all thanks this fabulous team! I could not have been more pleased with the floral and decor provided by the Bloom Room.
Wedding: 01/19/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I knew from looking at pictures of her work that I would love Stacey's flowers. Very romantic.She really listened to me and what my concept was, and then really took it to another level. She has so many wonderful ideas. She even met me at my Venue so that we could walk through everything and make sure everything was how I wanted it. She was also able to work within my budget. She created a beautiful atmosphere without breaking the bank.
Wedding: 01/05/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5

Anonymous 5 Reviews
We recently had Stacey Brown from The Bloom Room do the flowers for our bridal shower and wedding ceremony and reception. She was super friendly and easy to work with. She met us at the venue to discuss event design and decor well in advance and was responsive to additional comments/changes leading up to the event. She provided helpful suggestions throughout the floral design process and delivered and arranged all the flowers on time. We received many compliments on our flowers and we here happy with the final result. Flowers were a large portion of the budget but completely set the tone for the ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend Stacey Brown!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Bloom Room was able to take my vision for my wedding day decor and make it a reality. Stacey was easy to work with through the entitre process and was patient with all my changes and questions. She was quick to respond and willing to make revisions as my ideas progressed. She was also more than happy to work within my budget, giving us the most value for our money. The centerpieces she created for our reception were stunning and exactly what I had envisioned. She didn't just provide flowers, she created a beautiful ambiance for our reception. I would absolutely recommend the Bloom Room to brides looking was an awesome florist.
Wedding: 10/13/2012

Anonymous 5 Reviews
We used the Bloom Room in Charlotte (Lynnette) for our wedding and I cannot say enough great things about the quality of service we received! Our flowers were beautiful and the ambiance Lynnette created with flowers, candles and fabric was so romantic and warm (Just what we envisioned). Lynnette was flexible and very pleasant to work with! She also provided the same services we were quoted from other florists at a fraction of the cost!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacey at The Bloom Room is AMAZING! She was able to create the wedding of our dreams. She took our vision and turned it into reality. She has so many unique and creative ideas. Our guests are still talking about the breathtaking flowers and decor she created. If you want beautiful, artistic work, this is the florist for you.

Wedding: 05/26/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hands down, the best florist in town! Stacey from The Bloom Room was amazing. We fell in love with her work from her website before ever meeting with her and after getting to know her, we knew she would fulfill all of our greatest expectations. Our wedding decor and flowers were absolutely gorgeous and everything I hoped they would be!
Wedding: 03/24/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacey Brown did a wonderful job creating the colorful atmosphere I wanted at my wedding and reception. She was so quick to respond to my emails and calls- very on top of it! I've never seen such beautifully arranged flowers and I took my boquet with me on the honeymoon and it lasted for almost two weeks! (with special care and water, of course) I would highly recommend The Bloom Room to anyone that wants beautiful arrangements and someone easy to work with!
Wedding: 05/01/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Stacey was a delight to work with. Very professional, prompt to reply to my emails, and very willing to work within our budget. She was able to creat just the look we were going for and it was comforting to know she would be making everything look just perfect for our day!
Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My flowers and decor for my wedding were amazing. I had so many compliments how unique they were and how they loved how every table was different. They really set the mood of the entire day. Stacey really listened to exactly what I wanted and then recreated it. Thank you.
Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
As a person without a ton of vision but a few random ideas, it was a godsend to find Stacey Brown. She was able to take a couple of cut out pictures and one meetings worth of information and create an indescribably beautiful wedding for me. She was quick to respond, easy to work with, a delight to work with. Come the day of your wedding she ensures that the last thing you will be stressed about are flowers and decor. She helped give me the perfect wedding.
Wedding: 06/25/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Bloom Room was great to work with. Stacy is very personable and helpful with excellent ideas for decorations of all kinds. She was highly professional and easy to work with!
Wedding: 06/04/2010