The Barn at Twin Oaks Ranch

Flexibility:
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lesleigh, Victoria and the gang did a great job!! My husband and I were very pleased with the venue. This is truly the only rustic wedding barn in Arkansas if you are looking for a rustic, romantic feel.

The Barn takes care of set up and clean up. The planning team provides you with all the essentials of planning the wedding. They provide you with a catering company, muscians, DJ, florists and a cake decorator. No need to stress as they take care of everything. All you have to do is show up to the meetings and have a pinterest account.

The Charm of The Barn and staff is unbeatable. My guests and my family loved the venue, the cake, and the food at the reception! I had a lot of people come up to me and tell me how great the place was, how comfortable they felt, and how much fun they were having.

My husband's only complaint is that he wishes there was a heater in the goom's dressing room.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Loved it! The Barn crew was phenomenal. Our wedding was exactly what we had imagined and the whole process was very low stress.

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Emily
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not only is this a gorgeous venue, but Lesleigh and her team of planners and interns really made our day perfect. They are so fun and full of creativity, and they made sure that our wedding was unique and all about us. I am so indecisive so I'm sure that's a nightmare for any kind of planner, but Victoria and Lesleigh took our ideas and ran with them! I never in a million years thought that a wedding day could be so stress free or so well planned. They say something bad always happens at wedding.. Not if you book at The Barn at Twin Oaks Ranch!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Can't say enough wonderful things about the team at the Barn! Our wedding day was flawless without even a minor glitch. The team had everything coordinated and the guests reported never attending such a well run and enjoyable wedding. From the catering recommendations to the DJ and lighting personnel, everything was perfect and well chosen for the type of people we are. Even my husband had a blast! He's made several comments that he wished we could get married every year! There is no wedding or party too big and no request too "out there" for the Barn team.

• Wedding: 11/24/2012
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Cortney
817-925-0510
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire