The Barn at Twin Oaks Ranch

Value
Flexibility
[Private]
4.7

Wonderful and beautiful location however it's very popular so you better book in advanced!

1 Review
[Private]
1.4

This is a beautiful venue with perfect wedding packages for the rustic bride. Honestly, it was exactly what we were looking for. Since we live out of state, we were communicating via email regarding planning and contract details. Unfortunately, we never made it past the contract. Their contract currently states that The Barn is able to cancel the wedding at any time, for any reason or without a reason and keep any deposit and/or payments that have been made. For a wedding that will easily cost over $12,000, which is a great cost for the services they provide, it made us very nervous to sign a contract that gave them the right to not only cancel our wedding without any reason but to also keep the thousands of dollars we would have to first put down. We raised this issue with them and were told it would be submitted to their legal team. From this point on, the responsiveness went down dramatically. After waiting a month for a reply, we finally contacted them to see if this is something we can do. We were never given a definitive answer. We offered to pay extra to have this section amended. After three weeks of waiting for a reply, we finally contacted them to decline all services as it seemed we were being ignored. It would have saved a lot of time and effort if they had been up front in the beginning explaining that the contract could not be changed, instead of dragging us along thinking we could reach a compromise. Complete lack of communication and a contract that allows them to cancel a planned wedding without a reason and keep all money paid for their cancellation leaves us questioning this establishment.

1 person found this review helpful
1+ year ago

Lesleigh, Victoria and the gang did a great job!! My husband and I were very pleased with the venue. This is truly the only rustic wedding barn in Arkansas if you are looking for a rustic, romantic feel.

The Barn takes care of set up and clean up. The planning team provides you with all the essentials of planning the wedding. They provide you with a catering company, muscians, DJ, florists and a cake decorator. No need to stress as they take care of everything. All you have to do is show up to the meetings and have a pinterest account.

The Charm of The Barn and staff is unbeatable. My guests and my family loved the venue, the cake, and the food at the reception! I had a lot of people come up to me and tell me how great the place was, how comfortable they felt, and how much fun they were having.

My husband's only complaint is that he wishes there was a heater in the goom's dressing room.

Emily
03/29/2014

Loved it! The Barn crew was phenomenal. Our wedding was exactly what we had imagined and the whole process was very low stress.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not only is this a gorgeous venue, but Lesleigh and her team of planners and interns really made our day perfect. They are so fun and full of creativity, and they made sure that our wedding was unique and all about us. I am so indecisive so I'm sure that's a nightmare for any kind of planner, but Victoria and Lesleigh took our ideas and ran with them! I never in a million years thought that a wedding day could be so stress free or so well planned. They say something bad always happens at wedding.. Not if you book at The Barn at Twin Oaks Ranch!

Cortney
11/24/2012

Can't say enough wonderful things about the team at the Barn! Our wedding day was flawless without even a minor glitch. The team had everything coordinated and the guests reported never attending such a well run and enjoyable wedding. From the catering recommendations to the DJ and lighting personnel, everything was perfect and well chosen for the type of people we are. Even my husband had a blast! He's made several comments that he wished we could get married every year! There is no wedding or party too big and no request too "out there" for the Barn team.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning