The American Wedding

Value
Flexibility
Renee M
03/16/2014

My FH and I had been ordering sample invitations from a number of different vendors. When we received the sample from American Wedding, we knew we had a winner. Although, we didn't want to stop there, we kept requesting samples from more vendors. After months of samples, we finally decided to go with American Wedding. There were others we liked, but the cost was way too much to spend on an invitation. American Wedding was definitely in budget, and we were able to take advantage of a sale with 20% off. Since I didn't request AW to assemble my invitations, I really appreciated the sample they provided on how the final look should be. The invitation came with the crease so you wouldn't make a mistake when assembling it. Also, I requested 50 invitations and received 54. I'm not sure if they do this just in case some are damaged, but I'm sure the extras will come in handy. I will definitely recommend this vendor.

Services Used: Invitations

They were great help fast service. Very affordable

1+ year ago

Awesome customer service, I had made a mistake in my order and their customer service quickly responded and fixed.

1+ year ago

I just received my invitations today and am so happy I went with this company! The quality is better than I expected, the price was extremely reasonable and they are exactly what I wanted! I spoke to customer service twice- once with a question on color, and the second time to see if they would apply a coupon that I had received by email 3 days after I placed my order. Not only were they professional and accommodating, but the response time was quick, and they applied the % off. I received my invites 10 days after the order was placed. Definitely would recommend to anyone!

Services Used: Invitations

My husband and I were very pleased at the quality of the invitations we ordered from The American Wedding. We used a coupon (they have weekly coupons and deals) and we saved a significant amount (about $70 on our order). The card stock of the invitations was very thick and the thermography text/design was extremely elegant. Our invitations were bronze pearlized invitations with a black font and black damask print. The reception cards and RSVP cards were equally as elegant and beautiful. We also ordered lined envelopes which added even more formality to an already gorgeous invitation. We would highly recommend this company as their prices are reasonable and their quality is very good. We are very happy with our invitations and received many compliments from friends and family on them!

1+ year ago

Our invitations were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. The price was great and the staff were very helpful!

Services Used: Invitations

I am so very pleased with my order. The invitations arrived today and they are beautiful! I could not be more satisfied. I am so relieved to see that they look EXACTLY the same in person as they did on the website when I was creating them. My fiancee was thrilled to hear my excitement after opening the package.

I found the website EXTREMELY easy to use. I really enjoyed testing the fonts and colours on the various card styles. And, the choice of colours, fonts, and styles is very impressive.

What REALLY impressed me and made me so happy I went with The American Wedding company for my invitations is the morning after I submitted my order, I realized I forgot to add an important detail to the Reception information. I called Customer Service at 8:05 in the morning and the woman that helped me was so fabulous! She made the revision right away and without any hesitation. She reassured me that it was not a problem and was so courteous and helpful. What GREAT customer service!!

I am so happy I found this website and EXTREMELY happy with your product and Customer Service. Again, a huge THANK YOU to the woman that helped me that morning. You are a gem!

Without a doubt, The American Wedding deserves to be ranked #1.

Sincerely, A very happy and satisfied customer from Pennsylvania. And, one who will tell others about your products. Thank you again for such a beautiful array of invitations, colours, and fonts; and, a very user-friendly website.

Services Used: Invitations

I love love loved my invitations they were great came in earlier than expected. Made out of good quality and the 'assemble for me' option was a great add on for just a few extra bucks.

1+ year ago

We loved our Vegas themed wedding invitations from this site! After searching for quite a while we found exactly what we were looking for. We opted to put them together ourselves when they arrived which was quick and fun. Very affordable as well.

Services Used: Invitations

I thought it would be easy to order invitations, but it seemed either the paper quality was cheap or items were far out of our price range once you added the other inserts. I ordered samples from many online vendors and was so disappointed. Finally, a co-worker mentioned he had just ordered his invitations from The American Wedding and suggested I try it. I ordered many samples and was happy with them. I chose the layered Victoria wedding invitations. I was able to do things like change the paper, font, ink colors, etc. and add a return address- for free! Thermography printing and lined envelopes were affordable. I was able to adapt the language to account for divorced parents and include information about our reception too- something other sites limit so you have to buy extra reception cards. They arrived sooner than estimated. I had to assemble the layered invitations, but I knew that when I ordered them. I used double-sided tape to make them adhere a bit better than the sticky tabs included, and viola- affordable, beautiful, elegant, and great quality. I received a million compliments. I am so grateful to have been able to afford these invitations. I had money left over to add thank you cards that match our invitation series. Tip: order a few extra in case you mess up addressing the envelopes or if any ink is smudged. A few or our invitations had some small blotches (no one else noticed but me), but I'd ordered extras so this wasn't a problem. I'm sure I could have called and received replacements if I'd wanted, but I just rolled with it. I was so happy with this.

1+ year ago

Chose letterpress invitations printed on Crane cotton paper. Great quality and was able to easily customize our invites. Very pleased with them!

1 Review
1+ year ago

Very easy to use website and our invitations arrived fast and looked beautiful!

Services Used: Invitations

I actually didn't use The American Wedding for invitations (I ended up creating a wedding website and sending out initiations via e-mail using mywedding.com, which I HIGHLY recommend as it is 100% free), but I did use them for my wedding favor cards and reception menu cards. The American Wedding is hands down the least expensive online wedding paper product vendor I was able to find (and believe me I spend days searching the internet) and has tons of designs to choose from. My favorite feature is that you can literally change any color or font on the wedding menu to be what you want and they have tons of colors and font options to chose from. Unfortunately I do not think they advertise this well because the website only shows a couple of different options for each menu card design on the menu card home page, but once you select a design and get to the modifications page it will let you change literally everything on the menu card to be the way you want it and for most designs there is no extra charge for picking multiple colors/fonts. Be careful on how long you wait to place your order, ours took about 2 weeks to arrive, but when they did we were pleasantly surprised. They looked awesome, super professional and about a 3rd of the cost compared to other vendors. I highly recommend their products.

Services Used: Invitations

Super pleased with superior customer service, competitive price, variety of choices and the quality of the invitations we received from The American Wedding! Initially wrong sized envelopes were shipped with the order. One phone call to a very pleasant customer service rep and the new envelopes were on their way. We received our initial order quickly and the correct envelopes were received within 3 days of my call. I will recommend The American Wedding to any family or friend who is planning a special event!

08/10/2013

I had a lot of great vendors, and this was one of the best! I never imagined finding such high quality stationary for such a an affordable price! I ordered our Save the Dates, invitations, and thank-you cards through The American Wedding, and all were beautiful, elegant and under budget. I had to change something on our reception cards after I ordered them, and the customer service was fantastic! Would recommend to anyone!

Anonymous
1+ year ago

I just received our wedding invitations in the mail last week and I LOVE them! At first when I opened the package I was disappointed because there was an error on the actual invitation part...however, a simple phone call to customer service and everything was taken care of! They immediately admitted to the mistake and had new ones printed and sent to me within the week, at no charge to me. I am so happy with how they came out and LOVE the price we got them at too!