The American Wedding

Value
Flexibility
Mae
06/11/2014

After researching various sites, I finally decided to go with The American Wedding for our invitations. For the price, the quality of the invitations are quite impressive! Our invitations came out looking exactly like they were supposed to online. I had made the mistake of not reading carefully, so don't do what I did - some invitations require assembly! They were easy enough to put together. There were about 3 invitations with marks on them; I sent them pictures and the customer service rep was VERY accommodating! She sent out another 5 invitations at no extra charge and without hassle. Definitely recommend this company if you are looking for quality wedding invitations on a budget!

Services Used: Invitations

I ordered my invitations and received them within a week. They were good quality, great value. There were many options available online and ordering process was simple.

1+ year ago

I have gotten great feedback on my invites, everyone loves them and it is awesome because I got to design them with font and colors of my choice. They were very quick in getting them made and mailed to me. And they always have 40% off. I love my invitations.

1+ year ago

This was a website I found. Very easy and shipment is very quick

1+ year ago

I ordered my invitations from this site and they were amazing. There was a wide selection to choose from and I was able to see 5 samples in person. When I ordered my customized invites, they were prompt and informative with the production and shipping process. I am very pleased with the finished product.

Services Used: Invitations

Quick and exactly as they looked online! Lots of color options and no additional cost for many of the customization options.

Services Used: Invitations

AMAZING products and value! We ordered the timeless love invitation and we were able to personalize it. The invitation was thermography and extremely elegant. The company sent us multiple samples so we could see color and quality. They were a pleasure to work with. The invitations came out lovely and looked a lot more $$$ than they were!

Services Used: Invitations

Invitations are exactly as pictured and the colors are beautiful! They also were delivered on time and undamaged. Thank you!

Services Used: Invitations

We purchased our wedding invitations through The American Wedding. They did a fantastic job! The invitations turned out exactly how they looked in the preview. The quality was great, and we were very pleased!

1+ year ago

I enjoyed the detailed, but user friendly process of creating my invitations.

Renee M
03/16/2014

My FH and I had been ordering sample invitations from a number of different vendors. When we received the sample from American Wedding, we knew we had a winner. Although, we didn't want to stop there, we kept requesting samples from more vendors. After months of samples, we finally decided to go with American Wedding. There were others we liked, but the cost was way too much to spend on an invitation. American Wedding was definitely in budget, and we were able to take advantage of a sale with 20% off.
Since I didn't request AW to assemble my invitations, I really appreciated the sample they provided on how the final look should be. The invitation came with the crease so you wouldn't make a mistake when assembling it. Also, I requested 50 invitations and received 54. I'm not sure if they do this just in case some are damaged, but I'm sure the extras will come in handy. I will definitely recommend this vendor.

Services Used: Invitations

They were great help fast service. Very affordable

1+ year ago

Awesome customer service, I had made a mistake in my order and their customer service quickly responded and fixed.

1+ year ago

I just received my invitations today and am so happy I went with this company! The quality is better than I expected, the price was extremely reasonable and they are exactly what I wanted!
I spoke to customer service twice- once with a question on color, and the second time to see if they would apply a coupon that I had received by email 3 days after I placed my order. Not only were they professional and accommodating, but the response time was quick, and they applied the % off. I received my invites 10 days after the order was placed. Definitely would recommend to anyone!

Services Used: Invitations

My husband and I were very pleased at the quality of the invitations we ordered from The American Wedding. We used a coupon (they have weekly coupons and deals) and we saved a significant amount (about $70 on our order). The card stock of the invitations was very thick and the thermography text/design was extremely elegant. Our invitations were bronze pearlized invitations with a black font and black damask print. The reception cards and RSVP cards were equally as elegant and beautiful. We also ordered lined envelopes which added even more formality to an already gorgeous invitation. We would highly recommend this company as their prices are reasonable and their quality is very good. We are very happy with our invitations and received many compliments from friends and family on them!

1+ year ago

Our invitations were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. The price was great and the staff were very helpful!