The Addison

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Addison did an AMAZING job at my wedding!!! I highly recommend this venue. Everything was absolutely perfect and we received so many compliments on the venue. Grace is the BEST wedding coordinator! She is so sweet and was very responsive and answered all of my questions. I always had confidence that The Addison would make my wedding a dream come true!

Whitney
11/21/2014

Hands down, this is the most beautiful wedding venue in South Florida! It's a combination of "old Florida" meets rustic. I didn't want tropical since I had a November wedding, and The Addison was the perfect place for me! Grace is by far the BEST wedding coordinator!!! She went above and beyond to meet all my needs. It was a pleasure working with her! Everything from the food to the drinks to the service was outstanding! I had the wedding of my dreams!!!

Jonathan
10/19/2014

I gave the Addison a perfect rating because my wedding there was 100% perfect. Helene(our wedding planner) was beyond helpful!
We had a brunch ceremony and reception in the courtyard under the banyan trees and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!
The food was absolutely delicious and the presentation was marvelous!
The staff were all amazing and literally did not hear 1 complaint nor would I have changed a single thing.
Thank you so much Helen for making my wedding day so stress free and the most special day of my life.
We love you!
Torrey and Jonathan

10/04/2014

The decision to get married at The Addison was BY FAR the best decision we made during the whole process. I grew up in Boca Raton, and knew the venue well. It was always on the top of my list, but let me tell you, getting married there was better than I ever could have imagined! We were planning from out of town, and from day one our coordinator Cindy helped to guide us through the process. It was so much fun planning our wedding thanks to The Addison! Cindy had a ton of helpful suggestions, and was always gave an honest opinion on vendors, decor, and food. Our ceremony and reception were unbelievably perfect! The whole staff pays attention to every detail and you have no worries at all once your day starts. Our guests still RAVE about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was. We have heard many times that the food was the best they ever had... anywhere!
We can't thank everyone at The Addison enough for helping to make our day so amazing. Ashley & Brandon

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Addison is so beautiful and the staff is amazing. I am so thankful with Helene and her team Everything went so smoothly and they took such good care of us. I cannot say enough good things about The Addison! You will no be dissapointed

Recently Married

I had my wedding reception at the Addison and I was speechless. You can completely trust them with everything you leave on their hands. My guests were amazed with the customer service and the food! the food was absolutely amazing, we got the most compliments on the amazing salmon! I totally recommend it. Helene, my event coordinator at the Addison, delivered all her promises and handled our every need!

Christina
08/23/2014

Truly spectacular! The Addison's staff are top notch, we wanted for nothing! With out question a phenomenal establishment, we could not have wished for anything more!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I fell in love with The Addison from the first time I saw it. Everything from the historic mediterranean-style mansion with the courtyard that has the stunning banyan trees and fountain, to the romantic and elegant main dining room make the venue incomparable. Cindy Pierce, our coordinator, and her staff guided and worked with us every step of the way. Everyone was always professional, responsive, and focused on making sure our wedding day would be exactly what we wanted. The night of the wedding, Helene stepped in and ran the pre-wedding and ceremony so smoothly, my bridal attendant was so responsive to my every need all evening, while Max lead the flow of the evening and staff with perfection. The hors d’oeuvres and food were superb and the Viennese dessert bar was delicious. Thank You for making our wedding day an amazingly, beautiful and unforgettable day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful location, 5 star service from the months leading up to my wedding to the day off. Couldn't have chosen a better wedding location for us. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

There's isn't a bad thing I can say about the Addison and Sara. My wedding was AMAZING and every detail was handled beyond anything I could have imagined. When I got engaged I was never one of those girls who dreamed of my exact wedding or knew all the details that went into planning a wedding but Sara guided me through all my decisions and questions and boy did I have a lot of questions. Having your wedding here will make your life easy as they make sure every detail is attended to and you are free to truly enjoy your day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Addison is so beautiful and the staff is amazing. Everything went so smoothly and they took such good care of us. Their preferred vendor listing is wonderful as well. I cannot say enough good things about The Addison! You will no be disappointed.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Recently Married

Absolutely amazing! Beautiful courtyard, incredible food and the most wonderful staff! Can't go wrong!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had such an amazing wedding at the Addison. Grace was my event manager and she was so sweet! Grace was so patient, kind, and always there to answer my questions. The wedding planning was very easy and organized. Grace recommended the best food, and everyone at my wedding loved it! I was honestly shocked how delicious everything was! I had two day-of wedding coordinators, and they totally went above and beyond anything we could ever ask for. The wedding flowed flawlessly. We were on a tight timeline, and thanks to the coordinators, we somehow managed to fit everything in without feeling rushed. I honestly felt like royalty, the service was amazing! (Jessica even bustled my dress and helped me keep my make-up fresh!) It was truly the best day ever.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment we stepped foot on property at The Addison, we knew it was going to be the venue for our wedding. It is absolutely GORGEOUS! We were looking for a beautiful outdoor setting for the ceremony with an Old Florida feel, but did not want your typical "South Florida beach" wedding. The Addison was perfect for this. I was a bit worried about having our ceremony outdoors in May in South Florida, but it really is 10 degrees cooler and breezy under the banyan trees, so it wasn't an issue at all. We had our reception in the Main Dining Room which is beautiful. Very little decor needed to add to that room because it is already so unique and gorgeous.

Grace was our on-site coordinator & she was truly amazing. She has a very calm demeanor, which kept me calm and stress-free throughout the entire process.

Everything with The Addison was flawless. They set up everything we left for them for the day of exactly as we wanted it & there was no stress involved.

The entire staff there -- from Grace, to the event assistants, servers, bartenders, etc. etc. -- are absolutely amazing & never made me feel like anything was an issue. They were kind, personable, professional.

You also get a great value with The Addison. While it might seem on the expensive at first, they include tables, chairs & linens in with the overall price, so you really are getting a great deal. There are many other venues that might seem like a more affordable option, but then they keep tacking on fees for different things (which The Addison never did), or make you rent your own tables, chairs & linens, which adds up quickly.

Also - THE FOOD. Wow! Guests are still talking to me about how amazing the food was.

From start to finish, I had a great experience with The Addison and 100% recommend it to anyone getting married in South Florida.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hands down the best Venue in Boca and possibly all of South Florida! I was so pleased with the way my wedding turned out and all of my guests could not stop talking about how awesome The Addison was, their staff and their food is just Amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said about this wonderful place. It is an ideal place to exchange vows and begin your life with the one you love. I was a budget minded bride that thought we could never afford this place. Not only did they accommodate our needs, they did it with grace and elegance. Helene and Allison are responsive and true professionals that you can trust. Brooke was my concierge for the wedding and she made me feel so taken care of and looked after. The food and ambiance was wonderful. We had a small, intimate wedding. Our guests were blown away by the venue, food and service. This is a big yes if you are trying to decide where to get married.