The Addison

Value
Flexibility
Kayla
05/29/2016

I am so excited to have my wedding at the Addison. They really took the time to make my experience special. Great prices!!

Private User
[Private]

Excellent locale. Beautiful courtyard for reception and their staff is excellent.

Nadjalisse
05/03/2015

Perfection! The moment we met Helene at The Addison, we knew it would be the right place for our wedding.
HELENE - This review will never do her justice, but we will at least try. Helene is the fairy godmother every bride-to-be needs in her life. She's cool, calm and collected. As a bride you need someone like her, who will ALWAYS ensure that ALL of your needs are addressed. She is personally invested in all of her brides' weddings. She will greet you with her signature BBE (Best Brides Ever) emails with useful vendor recommendations, planning tips, reminders, etc. She was instrumental in making this process not only work out better than we expected, but also in making us feel special & loved during every step of the way. She made sure that all logistics/preparations were executed flawlessly. We are forever grateful to have met her and to have worked with her. ALLISON - Simply amazing! Allison answers all of your messages within the hour and you can always count on her for whatever you need. She’s professional and kind, and we are truly grateful to have had her on our side. LISA - You were God-sent! From bustling my dress, to making sure we were picture ready, ensuring that we ate and more, Lisa made THE difference between a great wedding a perfect wedding! She brings with her the knowledge, experience & care every bride, groom and family deserves. She truly cares and it shows! She even took a photo of our silhouettes as we looked on to our reception area & guests. Lisa went above and beyond at all times, and we will never forget her. TYLER - Always professional, attentive & sharp, our families had only great compliments for him. He is a reflection of the quality of the service that you will get from The Addison, and we are grateful that he was a part of our special day.We absolutely recommend The Addison! All details are accounted for, from the planning, food tasting, venue tours, logistics, rehearsal and, of course, the wedding day, The Addison is perfect!

Maria
04/26/2015

It was well worth the money we spent on the Addison. Helene was so great to work with and the service was exceptional!! Actually more than exceptional! The food was great and our wedding went so smoothly! The grounds were just beautiful!

Jenny and Brian
04/26/2015

The wedding was absolutely beautiful. The Addison team works amazing together. They provide an excellent wedding venue and will turn your wedding dream place into reality. We were very happy with the gorgeous place for our wedding day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at the Addison just last week and it was pure perfection. I know every bride says that their venue is the best, but really the Addison was an absolute dream to get married at. Not only were they great from the first meeting we had to tour the venue, but up until my coordinator hugged me goodbye on my wedding night, it was such an amazing experience. We worked with Cindy Pierce, who is an angel. She was pleasant and professional the entire planning and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in every aspect. We have had so many people tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Not only is the place gorgeous and different than a normal wedding venue, but the food is AMAZING. We worked with Max that night as our operations manager and he did an outstanding job. As well as the bridal attendants, they truly took care of my husband and my needs from beginning to end. I could not have been any happier with my experience at the Addison!

Yvonne
03/29/2015

Helene was wonderful! All our guests raved about the food and the service was awesome. I would only suggest in the future that the event planner limit the number of people in the bridal holding room. Or allow the bride to choose who is allowed in. I arrived to a room full of people (one of which was a regular guest) which made it very stressful.

Tamara
03/15/2015

Cindy Pierce and the staff at the Addison made our wedding perfect. The food was delicious and the service was fantastic. Cindy is a wonderful coordinator and will make your day the best wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I wanted a venue where the scenery spoke for itself. Some place that was unique, unlike any other. Also where you didn't have to pay $$$ to cover up a room because it wasn't pretty. The Addison hit all marks. As soon as we walked through the entrance and saw the enormous Banyan trees in the courtyard I knew this was the place. Cindy our Catering Manager was with us every step of the way. She was incredible. So knowledgeable and helpful. I am in the service industry and I must say the Addison's team is top notch! The food was incredible, the service was impeccable, and most importantly we all had an amazing time. I couldn't have picked a better venue! Thank you Addison staff for making our wedding day something we will never forget!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Addison was amazing beginning with Grace the wedding planner, the service, the staff, Silva my daughters attendant during the wedding, the food, the venue. It was more beautiful and perfect than I could have imagined. The guests could not stop raving about how beautiful and the food was outstanding. They said this was the best food they ever had at a wedding. The chilean seabass and filet mignon was outstanding as well as the appitizers. The Addison far exceeded my expectations. Everyone was so professional, helpful and friendly. Thank you for an amazing and memorable wedding for my daughter!!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning

Our guests were just as delighted with our venue as we were. Blessed with a beautiful day and a wonderful team, our wedding was simply amazing. And we received a ton of compliments on the food, something that seems hard to come by in the wedding world. Kudos!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sara was the best wedding planner ever! Really put up with my constant questions and helped me plan the wedding from the DC area. The Addison was truly a beautiful venue with natural beauty and architecture that allowed us to save alittle on floral decorations since not alot was needed to make the wedding gorgeous!

The food was AMAZING and I am still getting compliments from friends and fmaily about how great and memorable the whole day was! I would reccomend this venue to everyone!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

PERFECTION!!! Look no further. The staff at the Addison is so professional, the food is delicious , and the attention is impeccable. Everything was so organized on my wedding I did not have to worry about a thing as the Addison had everything under control. Grace, our wedding coordinator answered all our questions and made the process as stress free as possible. My wedding day concierge was a doll and catered to our every need. We are so happy we choose the Addison as our venue and highly recommend it if you want a stress free day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so thrilled with how our wedding turned out at The Addison! It is a beautiful and magical place...and we had a gorgeous day as well. Helene made herself very available before the wedding, and helped us put together the menu and lots of other details. She was very helpful the day of our wedding (for us as well as our guests), and my attendant, Lisa, was absolutely incredible as well! I highly recommend The Addison to anyone who wants a truly magical and dream-fulfilled wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Addison venue is simply stunning, we knew within minutes that this was the place for us.
Sara was our event planner and she was so helpful and just a wonderful person to work with. All the staff was so nice and organized, they know exactly what they are doing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfect, beautiful and professional !! My guest are still complimenting how wonderful the food and venue was!! Helene was an amazing event planner!!!