The Addison

2 E. Camino Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432 | map
Maximum capacity: 250
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeurves,...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so excited to have my wedding at the Addison. They really took the time to make my experience special. Great prices!!

• Wedding: 05/29/2016
Kayla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent locale. Beautiful courtyard for reception and their staff is excellent.

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got married at the Addison just last week and it was pure perfection. I know every bride says that their venue is the best, but really the Addison was an absolute dream to get married at. Not only were they great from the first meeting we had to tour the venue, but up until my coordinator hugged me goodbye on my wedding night, it was such an amazing experience. We worked with Cindy Pierce, who is an angel. She was pleasant and professional the entire planning and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in every aspect. We have had so many people tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Not only is the place gorgeous and different than a normal wedding venue, but the food is AMAZING. We worked with Max that night as our operations manager and he did an outstanding job. As well as the bridal attendants, they truly took care of my husband and my needs from beginning to end. I could not have been any happier with my experience at the Addison!

• Wedding: 04/11/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Addison venue is simply stunning, we knew within minutes that this was the place for us. Sara was our event planner and she was so helpful and just a wonderful person to work with. All the staff was so nice and organized, they know exactly what they are doing!

• Wedding: 02/20/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The setting is right out of a fairy tale. My wedding was perfect, starting under the two huge trees and ending up in the Mizner ball room. Every detail was covered by my planner and bridal attendant the day of. My planner, Cindy was also amazing. She was so kind and understanding and helped me through the whole process of planning. If I could get married again (which I never ill. Haha) I wouldn't change a thing.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow!!!! Is what I can say about the addison. If I had to do my wedding all over again I would 100% do it here again. Cindy was amazing as a wedding coordinator and was available whenever I had a question or needed to go over details. She was always helpful in answering questions and giving any advice I needed. The food was freaking amazing and everyone told us it was the best "wedding" food they have ever had. They did a breathe takingly stunning job on decor and it was everything I had envisioned my wedding should be like. Everything went smoothly. On the day they were there as soon as we stepped off the limo and took it from there. They always made sure my husband and I were ok and always had a drink in our hand. It was a fairy tale and we loved every second of it

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Addison was a dream come true for our January wedding. We had the privilege to work with Grace and her fabulous team. They were nothing short of amazing. From the planning process all the way to executing everything I visualized that day, they were incredible. Even when our florist didn't show up, The Addison had a back up plan and was calm and ready to jump in to save the day.

The best day of my life, and I would do it 100 times over because of the amazing treatment we received from The Addison. Oh yea, and our guests are STILL talking about how outstanding the food was! :)

• Wedding: 01/02/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cindy made our wedding planning experience a pleasure and helped to turn our big day into a dream come true. The venue is breathtaking, the food is fabulous, and the staff is delightful...it couldn't have been more perfect.

• Wedding: 12/14/2014
Rachael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Addison is a beautiful venue for a wedding. The staff are professional and absolute experts in their service, especially Helen.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Michael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Addison was the perfect venue for our December wedding. We got married under the Banyan Trees, had our cocktail hour by the fountain and the reception in the Mizner Ballroom. Everything was perfect! I got so many compliments on our venue and the food! Oh yeah, the food is amazing! Like some of the best food I have eaten in my life. We got the Seabass and the Filet for our entrees. Both we awesome, but the Seabass was incredible. Even one of my friends who doesn't eat fish though it was good! Also, there was another wedding the same night, but Helene and the rest of the team have their timing down to such a science that we never even saw the other wedding. I would highly recommended the Addison for any of your events!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Addison was our one and only choice to Celebrate my 60th Birthday and Wedding all on the same day. The Food was Amazing! So many of our guests commented that it was the Best steak ad/or the Best fish they ever ate. Grace handled all our wishes along with Daniel Events who did all the decor and party details and they did an outstanding job to make sure our Special Day was all that we dreamed. No issues and No disappointments. We could not have been happier with every area of our Day! Thanks Grace and The Addison for a fantastic Celebration!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Addison did an AMAZING job at my wedding!!! I highly recommend this venue. Everything was absolutely perfect and we received so many compliments on the venue. Grace is the BEST wedding coordinator! She is so sweet and was very responsive and answered all of my questions. I always had confidence that The Addison would make my wedding a dream come true!

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down, this is the most beautiful wedding venue in South Florida! It's a combination of "old Florida" meets rustic. I didn't want tropical since I had a November wedding, and The Addison was the perfect place for me! Grace is by far the BEST wedding coordinator!!! She went above and beyond to meet all my needs. It was a pleasure working with her! Everything from the food to the drinks to the service was outstanding! I had the wedding of my dreams!!!

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
Whitney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I gave the Addison a perfect rating because my wedding there was 100% perfect. Helene(our wedding planner) was beyond helpful! We had a brunch ceremony and reception in the courtyard under the banyan trees and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! The food was absolutely delicious and the presentation was marvelous! The staff were all amazing and literally did not hear 1 complaint nor would I have changed a single thing. Thank you so much Helen for making my wedding day so stress free and the most special day of my life. We love you! Torrey and Jonathan

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
Jonathan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

While searching for a wedding venue, The Addison was the first one that I saw. As soon as I entered the courtyard and met with Helene I knew there was no point in looking any further. Not only is the space breathtakingly beautiful, but the food is out of this world. We chose the Filet Mignon and Signature Sea Bass for dinner and friends are still raving about it to this day. The Addison provided exceptional service and we were totally at ease knowing Helene was in charge of our wedding day. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our wedding day at The Addison.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The decision to get married at The Addison was BY FAR the best decision we made during the whole process. I grew up in Boca Raton, and knew the venue well. It was always on the top of my list, but let me tell you, getting married there was better than I ever could have imagined! We were planning from out of town, and from day one our coordinator Cindy helped to guide us through the process. It was so much fun planning our wedding thanks to The Addison! Cindy had a ton of helpful suggestions, and was always gave an honest opinion on vendors, decor, and food. Our ceremony and reception were unbelievably perfect! The whole staff pays attention to every detail and you have no worries at all once your day starts. Our guests still RAVE about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was. We have heard many times that the food was the best they ever had... anywhere! We can't thank everyone at The Addison enough for helping to make our day so amazing. Ashley & Brandon

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
561-372-0568
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards