The Addison

Value
Flexibility
Kayla
05/29/2016

I am so excited to have my wedding at the Addison. They really took the time to make my experience special. Great prices!!

Gabriela
06/28/2015

Their attention to detail is amazing. All of their food is delicious. The staff is kind and very professional.

Private User
Recently Married

Excellent locale. Beautiful courtyard for reception and their staff is excellent.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Can we do it again? It was THE BEST wedding, we are still hearing from our guests how amazing everything was. From the details to the exquisite food. My husband and I cannot rave enough. If you have a change to work with Grace you will be so blessed, as she is amazing. There is not a details or worry that will be overlooked. It is extrememly affordable for all that they include. The ceremony and cocktail areas are just breathtaking. Depending on what room you choose your guests will have a fantastic time either way! We were so blown away by the food even at our tasting, it made us so excited to eat at our wedding. We chose the sirloin and a Chicken dish. The steak is NOT your average wedding serving its huge! AND delicious! Our guests raved about the food, especially the cocktail--mini grilled cheese is the best! Amanda and Tyler served us during our wedding and I cannot gush enough about their service it was incredible! Earlier in the night we had a few details go wrong (its a wedding it happens) as soon as I got to the wedding I instantly felt calm between Grace and Amanda, the night kicked off perfectly. We literally had the wedding of our dreams there is not one thing the Addison is missing, again, can we do it again?!?!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at the Addison on May 24th, 2015. It was every bit the magical experience that my husband and I envisioned. My event planner Sara, was fantastic, and she made the entire wedding planning process was made simple, which was perfect for my schedule.

Our attendees have continuously applauded the professionalism of the Addison, and commended the food quality, taste, options, and how hot it was. I would get married here every weekend if I could.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Addison is the top tier if you're looking for the most magical day of your life! Currently living in Boston, I needed to find a venue that I could rely on. Because the Addison is so popular I actually reserved my wedding date without even visiting it in person yet! That's how much I knew through the photos and review this was the place for us to get married! Wedding Coordinator Cindy is an angel from the heavens. Her attention to detail is like no other. She was incredibly responsive, energetic, thoughtful and always looking to maximize what we can work with. Our attendants Tyler and Sheila were so on point during the reception we wouldn't have survived without them. Long distance planning would never have been so easy if it wasn't for this dream team of coordinators. Cindy took me step by step of everything I needed to provide for her and in turn she helped me with many decisions. The venue itself is so unique and honestly one of the most romantic venues I have ever been in. Once you stand in the courtyard underneath the Banyan trees you can really see yourself and your partner getting married. The warmth from the courtyard and intricate detail and decoration of the main ballroom is magical. We actually had an event-buyout which means we had the entire Addison all to ourselves which for me was the way to go.Our guest flowed freely through the courtyard and Solano room for cocktail hour and then into the main hall for the reception. The ceremony took place in the courtyard during sunset which really is unforgettable. The ability of the Addison to plan ahead was amazing but also their ability to act on the fly the day of was comforting. THE FOOD is amazing, truly. Guests were stunned at the elegance of which is was served as well as the quality, they could feel that this was something truly special. The Addison was so accommodating to every need and you really felt they were focused on your big day.

Nadjalisse
05/03/2015

Perfection! The moment we met Helene at The Addison, we knew it would be the right place for our wedding.
HELENE - This review will never do her justice, but we will at least try. Helene is the fairy godmother every bride-to-be needs in her life. She's cool, calm and collected. As a bride you need someone like her, who will ALWAYS ensure that ALL of your needs are addressed. She is personally invested in all of her brides' weddings. She will greet you with her signature BBE (Best Brides Ever) emails with useful vendor recommendations, planning tips, reminders, etc. She was instrumental in making this process not only work out better than we expected, but also in making us feel special & loved during every step of the way. She made sure that all logistics/preparations were executed flawlessly. We are forever grateful to have met her and to have worked with her. ALLISON - Simply amazing! Allison answers all of your messages within the hour and you can always count on her for whatever you need. She’s professional and kind, and we are truly grateful to have had her on our side. LISA - You were God-sent! From bustling my dress, to making sure we were picture ready, ensuring that we ate and more, Lisa made THE difference between a great wedding a perfect wedding! She brings with her the knowledge, experience & care every bride, groom and family deserves. She truly cares and it shows! She even took a photo of our silhouettes as we looked on to our reception area & guests. Lisa went above and beyond at all times, and we will never forget her. TYLER - Always professional, attentive & sharp, our families had only great compliments for him. He is a reflection of the quality of the service that you will get from The Addison, and we are grateful that he was a part of our special day.We absolutely recommend The Addison! All details are accounted for, from the planning, food tasting, venue tours, logistics, rehearsal and, of course, the wedding day, The Addison is perfect!

Maria
04/26/2015

It was well worth the money we spent on the Addison. Helene was so great to work with and the service was exceptional!! Actually more than exceptional! The food was great and our wedding went so smoothly! The grounds were just beautiful!

Jenny and Brian
04/26/2015

The wedding was absolutely beautiful. The Addison team works amazing together. They provide an excellent wedding venue and will turn your wedding dream place into reality. We were very happy with the gorgeous place for our wedding day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Addison had me at hello. As soon as I walked in, it took my breath away. Sara, our wedding coordinator, made the whole planning process stress free. She helped guide me to making my dream wedding a reality of classic elegance. Her professionalism, calm demeanour, and friendship made the year of planning such a happy time for us. The guests couldn't stop complimenting about the venue and food! It is truly an amazing venue with an even more amazing staff to help make your wedding dreams a reality!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married at the Addison just last week and it was pure perfection. I know every bride says that their venue is the best, but really the Addison was an absolute dream to get married at. Not only were they great from the first meeting we had to tour the venue, but up until my coordinator hugged me goodbye on my wedding night, it was such an amazing experience. We worked with Cindy Pierce, who is an angel. She was pleasant and professional the entire planning and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in every aspect. We have had so many people tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Not only is the place gorgeous and different than a normal wedding venue, but the food is AMAZING. We worked with Max that night as our operations manager and he did an outstanding job. As well as the bridal attendants, they truly took care of my husband and my needs from beginning to end. I could not have been any happier with my experience at the Addison!

Yvonne
03/29/2015

Helene was wonderful! All our guests raved about the food and the service was awesome. I would only suggest in the future that the event planner limit the number of people in the bridal holding room. Or allow the bride to choose who is allowed in. I arrived to a room full of people (one of which was a regular guest) which made it very stressful.

Tamara
03/15/2015

Cindy Pierce and the staff at the Addison made our wedding perfect. The food was delicious and the service was fantastic. Cindy is a wonderful coordinator and will make your day the best wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I wanted a venue where the scenery spoke for itself. Some place that was unique, unlike any other. Also where you didn't have to pay $$$ to cover up a room because it wasn't pretty. The Addison hit all marks. As soon as we walked through the entrance and saw the enormous Banyan trees in the courtyard I knew this was the place. Cindy our Catering Manager was with us every step of the way. She was incredible. So knowledgeable and helpful. I am in the service industry and I must say the Addison's team is top notch! The food was incredible, the service was impeccable, and most importantly we all had an amazing time. I couldn't have picked a better venue! Thank you Addison staff for making our wedding day something we will never forget!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Addison was amazing beginning with Grace the wedding planner, the service, the staff, Silva my daughters attendant during the wedding, the food, the venue. It was more beautiful and perfect than I could have imagined. The guests could not stop raving about how beautiful and the food was outstanding. They said this was the best food they ever had at a wedding. The chilean seabass and filet mignon was outstanding as well as the appitizers. The Addison far exceeded my expectations. Everyone was so professional, helpful and friendly. Thank you for an amazing and memorable wedding for my daughter!!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning

Our guests were just as delighted with our venue as we were. Blessed with a beautiful day and a wonderful team, our wedding was simply amazing. And we received a ton of compliments on the food, something that seems hard to come by in the wedding world. Kudos!