The Addison

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so excited to have my wedding at the Addison. They really took the time to make my experience special. Great prices!!

• Wedding: 05/29/2016
Kayla
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent locale. Beautiful courtyard for reception and their staff is excellent.

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Addison was a dream come true for our January wedding. We had the privilege to work with Grace and her fabulous team. They were nothing short of amazing. From the planning process all the way to executing everything I visualized that day, they were incredible. Even when our florist didn't show up, The Addison had a back up plan and was calm and ready to jump in to save the day.

The best day of my life, and I would do it 100 times over because of the amazing treatment we received from The Addison. Oh yea, and our guests are STILL talking about how outstanding the food was! :)

• Wedding: 01/02/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Addison is a beautiful venue for a wedding. The staff are professional and absolute experts in their service, especially Helen.

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Michael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Addison was the perfect venue for our December wedding. We got married under the Banyan Trees, had our cocktail hour by the fountain and the reception in the Mizner Ballroom. Everything was perfect! I got so many compliments on our venue and the food! Oh yeah, the food is amazing! Like some of the best food I have eaten in my life. We got the Seabass and the Filet for our entrees. Both we awesome, but the Seabass was incredible. Even one of my friends who doesn't eat fish though it was good! Also, there was another wedding the same night, but Helene and the rest of the team have their timing down to such a science that we never even saw the other wedding. I would highly recommended the Addison for any of your events!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Addison was our one and only choice to Celebrate my 60th Birthday and Wedding all on the same day. The Food was Amazing! So many of our guests commented that it was the Best steak ad/or the Best fish they ever ate. Grace handled all our wishes along with Daniel Events who did all the decor and party details and they did an outstanding job to make sure our Special Day was all that we dreamed. No issues and No disappointments. We could not have been happier with every area of our Day! Thanks Grace and The Addison for a fantastic Celebration!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Addison did an AMAZING job at my wedding!!! I highly recommend this venue. Everything was absolutely perfect and we received so many compliments on the venue. Grace is the BEST wedding coordinator! She is so sweet and was very responsive and answered all of my questions. I always had confidence that The Addison would make my wedding a dream come true!

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hands down, this is the most beautiful wedding venue in South Florida! It's a combination of "old Florida" meets rustic. I didn't want tropical since I had a November wedding, and The Addison was the perfect place for me! Grace is by far the BEST wedding coordinator!!! She went above and beyond to meet all my needs. It was a pleasure working with her! Everything from the food to the drinks to the service was outstanding! I had the wedding of my dreams!!!

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
Whitney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I gave the Addison a perfect rating because my wedding there was 100% perfect. Helene(our wedding planner) was beyond helpful!
We had a brunch ceremony and reception in the courtyard under the banyan trees and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!
The food was absolutely delicious and the presentation was marvelous!
The staff were all amazing and literally did not hear 1 complaint nor would I have changed a single thing.
Thank you so much Helen for making my wedding day so stress free and the most special day of my life.
We love you!
Torrey and Jonathan

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
Jonathan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

While searching for a wedding venue, The Addison was the first one that I saw. As soon as I entered the courtyard and met with Helene I knew there was no point in looking any further. Not only is the space breathtakingly beautiful, but the food is out of this world. We chose the Filet Mignon and Signature Sea Bass for dinner and friends are still raving about it to this day. The Addison provided exceptional service and we were totally at ease knowing Helene was in charge of our wedding day. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our wedding day at The Addison.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The decision to get married at The Addison was BY FAR the best decision we made during the whole process. I grew up in Boca Raton, and knew the venue well. It was always on the top of my list, but let me tell you, getting married there was better than I ever could have imagined! We were planning from out of town, and from day one our coordinator Cindy helped to guide us through the process. It was so much fun planning our wedding thanks to The Addison! Cindy had a ton of helpful suggestions, and was always gave an honest opinion on vendors, decor, and food. Our ceremony and reception were unbelievably perfect! The whole staff pays attention to every detail and you have no worries at all once your day starts. Our guests still RAVE about how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was. We have heard many times that the food was the best they ever had... anywhere!
We can't thank everyone at The Addison enough for helping to make our day so amazing. Ashley & Brandon

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Addison is so beautiful and the staff is amazing. I am so thankful with Helene and her team Everything went so smoothly and they took such good care of us. I cannot say enough good things about The Addison! You will no be dissapointed

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding reception at the Addison and I was speechless. You can completely trust them with everything you leave on their hands. My guests were amazed with the customer service and the food! the food was absolutely amazing, we got the most compliments on the amazing salmon! I totally recommend it. Helene, my event coordinator at the Addison, delivered all her promises and handled our every need!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Truly spectacular! The Addison's staff are top notch, we wanted for nothing! With out question a phenomenal establishment, we could not have wished for anything more!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Christina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I fell in love with The Addison from the first time I saw it. Everything from the historic mediterranean-style mansion with the courtyard that has the stunning banyan trees and fountain, to the romantic and elegant main dining room make the venue incomparable. Cindy Pierce, our coordinator, and her staff guided and worked with us every step of the way. Everyone was always professional, responsive, and focused on making sure our wedding day would be exactly what we wanted. The night of the wedding, Helene stepped in and ran the pre-wedding and ceremony so smoothly, my bridal attendant was so responsive to my every need all evening, while Max lead the flow of the evening and staff with perfection. The hors d’oeuvres and food were superb and the Viennese dessert bar was delicious. Thank You for making our wedding day an amazingly, beautiful and unforgettable day!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful location, 5 star service from the months leading up to my wedding to the day off. Couldn't have chosen a better wedding location for us. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
561-372-0568
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards