The Addison

Value
Flexibility
Kayla
05/29/2016

I am so excited to have my wedding at the Addison. They really took the time to make my experience special. Great prices!!

Private User
[Private]

Excellent locale. Beautiful courtyard for reception and their staff is excellent.

Maria
04/26/2015

It was well worth the money we spent on the Addison. Helene was so great to work with and the service was exceptional!! Actually more than exceptional! The food was great and our wedding went so smoothly! The grounds were just beautiful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I got married at the Addison just last week and it was pure perfection. I know every bride says that their venue is the best, but really the Addison was an absolute dream to get married at. Not only were they great from the first meeting we had to tour the venue, but up until my coordinator hugged me goodbye on my wedding night, it was such an amazing experience. We worked with Cindy Pierce, who is an angel. She was pleasant and professional the entire planning and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in every aspect. We have had so many people tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Not only is the place gorgeous and different than a normal wedding venue, but the food is AMAZING. We worked with Max that night as our operations manager and he did an outstanding job. As well as the bridal attendants, they truly took care of my husband and my needs from beginning to end. I could not have been any happier with my experience at the Addison!

Yvonne
03/29/2015

Helene was wonderful! All our guests raved about the food and the service was awesome. I would only suggest in the future that the event planner limit the number of people in the bridal holding room. Or allow the bride to choose who is allowed in. I arrived to a room full of people (one of which was a regular guest) which made it very stressful.

Tamara
03/15/2015

Cindy Pierce and the staff at the Addison made our wedding perfect. The food was delicious and the service was fantastic. Cindy is a wonderful coordinator and will make your day the best wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Addison was amazing beginning with Grace the wedding planner, the service, the staff, Silva my daughters attendant during the wedding, the food, the venue. It was more beautiful and perfect than I could have imagined. The guests could not stop raving about how beautiful and the food was outstanding. They said this was the best food they ever had at a wedding. The chilean seabass and filet mignon was outstanding as well as the appitizers. The Addison far exceeded my expectations. Everyone was so professional, helpful and friendly. Thank you for an amazing and memorable wedding for my daughter!!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Planning

Our guests were just as delighted with our venue as we were. Blessed with a beautiful day and a wonderful team, our wedding was simply amazing. And we received a ton of compliments on the food, something that seems hard to come by in the wedding world. Kudos!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sara was the best wedding planner ever! Really put up with my constant questions and helped me plan the wedding from the DC area. The Addison was truly a beautiful venue with natural beauty and architecture that allowed us to save alittle on floral decorations since not alot was needed to make the wedding gorgeous!

The food was AMAZING and I am still getting compliments from friends and fmaily about how great and memorable the whole day was! I would reccomend this venue to everyone!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

PERFECTION!!! Look no further. The staff at the Addison is so professional, the food is delicious , and the attention is impeccable. Everything was so organized on my wedding I did not have to worry about a thing as the Addison had everything under control. Grace, our wedding coordinator answered all our questions and made the process as stress free as possible. My wedding day concierge was a doll and catered to our every need. We are so happy we choose the Addison as our venue and highly recommend it if you want a stress free day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so thrilled with how our wedding turned out at The Addison! It is a beautiful and magical place...and we had a gorgeous day as well. Helene made herself very available before the wedding, and helped us put together the menu and lots of other details. She was very helpful the day of our wedding (for us as well as our guests), and my attendant, Lisa, was absolutely incredible as well! I highly recommend The Addison to anyone who wants a truly magical and dream-fulfilled wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Addison venue is simply stunning, we knew within minutes that this was the place for us.
Sara was our event planner and she was so helpful and just a wonderful person to work with. All the staff was so nice and organized, they know exactly what they are doing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfect, beautiful and professional !! My guest are still complimenting how wonderful the food and venue was!! Helene was an amazing event planner!!!

Private User
Recently Married

The setting is right out of a fairy tale. My wedding was perfect, starting under the two huge trees and ending up in the Mizner ball room. Every detail was covered by my planner and bridal attendant the day of. My planner, Cindy was also amazing. She was so kind and understanding and helped me through the whole process of planning. If I could get married again (which I never ill. Haha) I wouldn't change a thing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Wow!!!! Is what I can say about the addison. If I had to do my wedding all over again I would 100% do it here again. Cindy was amazing as a wedding coordinator and was available whenever I had a question or needed to go over details. She was always helpful in answering questions and giving any advice I needed. The food was freaking amazing and everyone told us it was the best "wedding" food they have ever had. They did a breathe takingly stunning job on decor and it was everything I had envisioned my wedding should be like. Everything went smoothly. On the day they were there as soon as we stepped off the limo and took it from there. They always made sure my husband and I were ok and always had a drink in our hand. It was a fairy tale and we loved every second of it

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Addison was a dream come true for our January wedding. We had the privilege to work with Grace and her fabulous team. They were nothing short of amazing. From the planning process all the way to executing everything I visualized that day, they were incredible. Even when our florist didn't show up, The Addison had a back up plan and was calm and ready to jump in to save the day.

The best day of my life, and I would do it 100 times over because of the amazing treatment we received from The Addison. Oh yea, and our guests are STILL talking about how outstanding the food was! :)