That's a Wrap Creations Inc.

That's a Wrap Creations Inc.

Favorite

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

That's a wrap creations made the party favors for the bridal shower I hosted recently for my niece. I contacted Alex from That's a Wrap and he created the perfect candy wrappers personalized for their upcoming Las Vegas wedding. I had all sorts of great compliments from our guests and the bride and groom loved them. Alex handled the creative design and they were completed within a couple of days notice. Also, they make a great keepsake and just provided that special extra something at the shower. I highly recommend That's A Wrap.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

I have used That's a Wrap for other occassions in the past and have always gotten compliments on the different candy bars I have purchased. I purchased the personalized Hershey's Mini's in a fall theme for my wedding and everone wanted to know where I got them. Mary is always helpful and flexible and I continue to use and recommend That's a Wrap!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

My water labels were PERFECT! I sent in my own design and it wasn't able to be used because of poor measurements on my part but she kept all of the features of my design, tweeked them a little, and made it work beautifully. I absolutely loven them. The price was fantastic and the customer service was even better. Already gave her info to my newely engaged friends!!! Thank you SO much!!!

C M
10/31/2012

Mary has always come to my rescue when I have been in need of something special for those someone specials in my life. She has great ideas - is always ready with a quick turn-a-round (when needed). The items I have purchased have always, always made a big hit with the recipient, especially my little grandson.

The Halloween Wedding wrappers for my daughter's wedding WERE FANTASTIC! A very special treat for a very different wedding.

Carmella Tikas

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Mary did an outstanding job creating a wonderful take home gift for my in-laws 50th Wedding Anniversary Party! Really a unique thank to the guests.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Creative and quick service. Loved the labels!

r
08/06/2012

That's A Wrap Creations is still getting rave reviews from my wedding guest. They created fabulous candy bar wrappers and wine bottle labels for distrubution at the wedding reception. Everything was perfect!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Mary has been a pleasure to work with for my wedding. She is professional, creative, and responds quickly to requests. I was also pleasantly surprised by how affordable her services were (my fiance agrees!). She listened to what we wanted and did not try to push us towards anything that we did not want. She helped us design our own logo that we will not only be using on our favors but also our invitations, place cards and gift table! She is easy to contact and she had no problem working around my busy schedule. If you are looking for unique, practical, and affordable favors I would definitely recommend using Mary's services for your big day!

Kathy
07/07/2012

Mary did such a great job on the favors for our daughter's wedding as well as the candy bar favors for the shower. We are using her creations in November for other daughter's baby shower.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Mary provided us the favors for our wedding on May 27, 2012. She was very professional and quick to respond to any and all questions that I had. Mary was willing to meet over coffee to help me plan my wedding favors and they turned out better than I would have expected. I received so many compliments on them and would highly recommend her again to anyone looking for favors for any event!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Mary is a wonderful lady to order from. Her products are creative and reasonably priced. She emails you a picture before hand and will make any changes you desire. She is definitely somebody I'd order from again.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

That s A Wrap Creations is wonderful! I came to Mary with a simple idea for a party favor. She used her creativity and expertise to personalize it for our exact needs. Everyone loved the favors and they helped make our event complete! Mary Deruz is a great person to work with. She is creative, inexpensive, organized, and will cater to your needs!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Mary was awesome to work with. She was able to design, edit, produce, and deliver our labels in a rush situation. The labels turned out beautiful and all our guests were impressed.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

Mary did the candy bar labels for the guest bags at my sons wedding, they were terrific. She was able to include a quote, photo, wedding date and more. Even the staff at the Hyatt said they were the nicest they've seen for wedding bags. She was more than punctual and very professional. I highly recommend Mary's That's a Wrap!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I can't say enough about the service I received. This was the first wedding in our family so I was unsure what direction I wanted to go. Everything turned out beautifully. Our Snapple bottle favors and stationary items were a huge hit. I can't wait for the baby shower in the future!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts

I love ordering from thatsawrap! They deliver a quality product that always suits my needs. It's a relief having a vendor to rely on for all my event favors!