Thatcher Photography

Profile Picture
Amy
1 Review
11/11/2011

Josh is AH-MAZE-ING. He's easy going, which makes him really easy to work with along with having a great eye. He's open to making your pictures how you want them and comes with ideas of his own. He also doesn't put a timeline on your wedding day. He's there from bell to bell.

His work is what drew me to him (well that and a vendor recommendation) and so I consider myself lucky to have been able to book him as my photographer. I caught a special he was running, so my price is cheaper than his normal package is a little bit higher but extremely reasonable.

Services Used: Photography

I've worked with and met a lot of photographers with my previous job in the wedding industry, and Josh is the best!! He is great to work with and makes everyone feel comfortable. His pictures are beautiful and he definitely has a natural talent for this!

Services Used: Photography

Perfect in every aspect. Josh takes wonderful soots, is alway on time,
and took over 3200 shots at wedding and ceremony. His prices are very resonable, and on top of that, you get to keep the digital images.
Can't say enought about Josh, he was one of the few vendors that
I did not worry about.

Services Used: Photography

Josh is awesome and takes such lovely photos. He is quick, yet takes his time to make sure he captures the moment. Beautiful work and I would recommend to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

Josh was completely amazing. I have a storybook wedding that is represented in the photos. He mixed it up between artistic and traditional styles in taking the pictures to have an overall amazing collection of photos that we will have forever. A WIN!! in our book...

Services Used: Photography

THATCHER PHOTOGRAPHY IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!
The photographer is so nice and easy to work with. He is also easy to contact. He gets your pictures back to you very fast and they are on a CD. His prices are extremely reasonable.

We love Josh Thatcher!!

Services Used: Photography

I would recommend this amazing photographer to anyone!!! He worked his tail off all night long! I know what kind of work he has done and I would never pick another photographer to do any of my photos! Thank you so much - I hope you got our message last Sunday! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Services Used: Photography

Great value and great pictures!