That DJ Guy

That DJ Guy

Favorite
Salisbury, MD
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Jackie
07/25/2015

My son and daughter in law just had their wedding this past Saturday 7/25/15 at The Indian River Life Saving Station in Rehoboth Beach, De. That DJ guy provided the music for the beach ceremony. His suggestions were amazing and perfect! He made the reception so fun and upbeat. He kept the party moving along and made it real fun and personable! The photo booth was so amazing and we are very thankful! I highly recommend his services! A++ Service!!

Private User
Recently Married

Justin was great, easy to work with, quick with email responses at all hours, and helped guide me in the right direction. He was great when my venue had to change 6 months out and I was a little heartbroken, he sent me a video that got me super excited for how beautiful the new venue could be. When we signed our contract he sent an excel sheet to fill out, a few month before the wedding he sent me an email link and said I could do either. I emailed him and did both because the excel sheet had more details than the website. There were a few hiccups that day, the parents walked down the aisle to some traditional wedding song (don't know what its called), we wanted our family to join us in our first dance after we danced a bit, that didn't happen- I tried to signal to him but it was lost in translation. My parents are divorced and my mom was upset she couldn't help as much with the wedding as she would have liked, and a mother/daughter dance wasn't for me so I requested he play a special song for her. He did but the song he played WAS NOT THE CORRECT SONG! I didn't realize until I stopped thanking everyone table to table to hug my mom when she said "what song is this?" and at that point it was too late to have him change it. The song he played was actually the "interlude" song that was supposed to play at the ceremony. These are minor things. The music and atmosphere were amazing, most guests and myself were dancing ALL. NIGHT. LONG! Make sure you are clear if there are specifics you want! Hire that DJ guy

Amanda
03/28/2015

I am so happy we chose Justin to be our DJ for our wedding. He is not just a DJ, he also has wonderful suggestions for lighting and ideas for the flow of the entire wedding. Justin worked really well with our photographer, our venue, and wedding planners. He has a great personality and is very professional.
His DJ skills were AWESOME. Everyone had a blast at our wedding - picture non-stop dancing! Our friends and family are STILL talking about what a fun "party" it was. Justin did a fantastic job of keeping everyone on the dance floor all night having fun without any awkward moments. He took requests but would speak to us before playing a song we may not have wanted to be played during our reception. If you want your wedding reception to flow smoothly and be enjoyable the entire night then pick Justin!
We also hired Justin for uplighting, monogram on the ceiling, and also enjoyed "dance on clouds". I have to say, these extras were well worth the money! The uplighting added the elegance that we wanted for our venue and the monogram on the ceiling was so cool! The dancing on clouds really amazed our guests and made our first dance really special. Justin is very knowledgeable with all of the effects he has to offer and they really made our wedding stand out.

Becca
01/17/2015

Justin was amazing! Full of energy, played great music and kept the party flowing. Awesome job DJ Guy!!

Jon
12/23/2014

My now wife and I decided in October 2014 that we were going to get married on December 23rd 2014. That's right, a full wedding in barely 2 months of planning. Why? Well my wife just found out that her auto-immune hepatitis had returned and was slowly killing her liver. She had a double transplant (Liver/Kidney) only a couple years ago and now she was slated to be listed for another. Knowing everything we went through before and the uncertainty, we wanted to get married and I especially wanted to make her feel like the princess she is. Now this is where our DJ Justin enters. We met him at a friends wedding where he was their DJ and we knew we wanted him for ours. We were worried that because we were getting married on a Tuesday night at 630pm only a couple of days before Christmas that no one would be available but that was not the case with Justin. He never gave us any indication that 'No' was an option and he could not have been anymore professional or prepared. His music selections were spot on and I received more compliments on the music then I could count. We wanted to have a wedding that was a celebration of life and being together and Justin definitely helped provide the life of the party and memories for us all. I cannot recommend anyone higher then Justin and for any other event I need music I will be giving him a call.

Private User
Recently Married

Could not have asked for a better DJ! Extremely professional and personable. Made sure that the order of the reception tasks ran smoothly but was not the center of attention. That's exactly what we wanted. The up lighting was beautiful and so was our first dance on clouds. Amazing service.

Rebecca
11/01/2014

Justin was amazing!!! He made my wedding a night I'll never forget. He is fun and energetic. He always puts the bride and groom first. Anything I threw at him he made it happen. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their Dj! He is worth every dime and more!

Services Used: DJ

During the planning process my husband and I worked with Justin. We do not live in the area, but visit often. Justin was great at communicating with us. He answered all of our questions and concerns, and even lended some advice as far as our venue and set up. The day of the wedding our DJ was Aaron. He was simply amazing. We had some game time changes and he was great at accomadating the changes and keeping the party rolling like nothing had ever happened. We had people on the dance floor all night! He accepted requests from the guests (within reason) which many commented that it made them feel good that the DJ listened to them. He played music that appeared to all of our guest's generations. I couldn't say one bad thing about his DJing that night. Justin followed back up with us a few days after the wedding and made sure everything went smoothly. It was nice that he wanted to check in and it made us feel that he didn't just want our money and be done. "That DJ Guy" family really took their time to make sure our event went smoothly and kept the party going all night. All of their hard work definitely did not go unoticed and we highly recommend them for future events!

Victoria
09/27/2014

Justin Darling was amazing! He went above and beyond anyone's expectations! If you want a fun time and people on the dance floor go with him! He listens to everything you want and really goes all out.

Services Used: DJ

We had the BEST experience with That DJ Guy! I would recommend them to anyone. We had our wedding out of state and they were so accomodating. Very quick to respond and had great recommendations to anything we were unsure of. We had Eric as our DJ for the night and all we wanted was to have our guests at every age up and dancing the entire night and Eric knew exactly how to do that. I couldn't recommend these guys enough! :)

4.7

That DJ guy was super responsive from the very beginning. After exchanging a few emails with him, I was sure I wanted to book him right away. He was actually the first vendor I booked for my entire wedding. He was super polite, organized, and responsive throughout all of our planning and absolutely delivered the day of. Thank you that DJ guy!

That DJ Guy responded with the following comments:

Sounds like an awesome value to me!

Services Used: DJ

Justin did a great job at keeping our guest on the dance floor and the party moving all night. We also had him do the introductions, which he nailed. Leading up to the wedding Justin was very responsive to all our questions and met with us in person to make sure he had all the correct details in order to shape the wedding reception we were dreaming of.

Services Used: DJ

Justin was great to work with. All of our friends commented that they didn't leave the dance floor all night. He even met with us before the wedding to discuss glow stick colors! Would highly recommend

That DJ Guy responded with the following comments:

Glow Sticks==epic! Shout out to Sean Patrick for the toast of the summer!

Services Used: DJ

That DJ Guy (Justin) was the perfect DJ for our wedding. We could not have worked with a more professional individual for our big day. Justin always responded in a timely manner during the entire year leading up to our event. He was courteous and friendly at all times, and
provided top-notch services to enhance the memory of our special day to not only us, but our guests as well! We would definitely use That DJ Guy again for other functions without hesitation.

Services Used: DJ

Justin was awesome to work with. He was easy to get in contact with and very flexible.

Services Used: DJ

That Dj Guy. That's really all that needs to be said. He truly is that guy who makes all of your guests dance.
My husband NEVER dances at any event we go to. So I praise justin for Getting my husband out on the dance floor.... not once... not twice.... but probably a dozen times! It made me so happy to see him up there. Justin is such a pleasure to work with. He's so easy going and makes you feel very comfortable with everything. I can't thank him enough for making my night a night to remember.
He is the best dj around here hands down.