Terrace On The Park

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

What can I say everything was beautiful the way I wanted for my sister I have the pleasure of work with Ricky my banquet manager he's was attended to every one of my request to make my sister night special food was amazing every detail was very well secure I very happy with how everything come out

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love, love, love Terrace on the Park! We had the Penthouse suite for our wedding reception. Since it was a little chilly that day our cocktail hour was held in the Oak room which was great because our guests had more then enough space to walk around and enjoy the delectable foods. Guests were then brought upstairs for the reception. It was so BEAUTIFUL, the lights, décor everything was perfect. The entrees were cooked to perfection, the cake was beautiful decorated and people are still talking about how delicious it was (chocolate with éclair filling). The venetian hour was so rich and filling with desserts for everyone's taste buds. Bruno, our wedding coordinator was amazing he made sure everything was on point. He even changed the color of the lights throughout the evening ;)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was perfect. Our coordinator was Jenn, she was fantastic from the first day of planning right up to the reception. My maitride was excellent. She greeted me as I got out of the limo and stood there holding my dress. She was with me the whole night holding and fixing my dress. She made sure I had a drink in my hand all night. The room was set up just right. The food was good. I have no complaints at all, only compliments to the staff. Everyone had a great time.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Private User
Recently Married

I have nothing but words of gratefulness and appreciation to all the staff at Terrace on the Park. A special thanks to Bruno our wedding manager, without his help and guidance our wedding day would not have turned out the way it did. We get nothing but compliments on their excellent food, beverage, dessert, service and elegance. Thank you so much for an amazing night to remember forever.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Terrace on The Park was the right pick for my African theme wedding. Also, it was the only Venue that allowed outside caterers that we came across. My fiancé and I are from West Africa. He is Nigerian and I am Liberian. We decided to have an African wedding and looked around for a while and found Terrace On The Park through a family member. We had our ceremony and reception at Terrace on The Park. The wedding Ceremony was originally scheduled to take place in the chapel but I wasn't a big fan of it so the day before our wedding Ricky who has helped us out through our planning worked out a miracle and I was able to use one of the smaller rooms they have on the first floor for the same price as the chapel. Ricky is one of the managers there and we had the opportunity to work with him. He was amazing, he was always available to answer all of my questions and concerns. The receptionist was also nice and made sure my calls were returned. Our reception took place in the grand ball room. Our guest was amazed by the venue. There's lot of parking which is always a plus for your guest. Also, the outside is beautiful for photos. Ricky was great on the day of our wedding, he accommodated us in every way possible as our DJ ran late. I would recommend anyone looking for a venue with an ancient look or classy look to check out Terrace on The Park. If you are interested in a modern or hollywood kind of look for your wedding then you might not like Terrace on The Park. Again, as for us this is exactly what we were looking for. Our photos came out amazing. We really pull off the ancient look amazingly with this venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was totally a dream. Bruno and all of the staff members were absolutely amazing. Our family and friends were super happy with the look and feel of the venue. This venue is extremely spacious and elegant. The decoration is extremely regal and classy. Our family and friends also raved about the food and the service. Our wedding turned out beautifully and we are forever grateful to Bruno and his team. Bruno is absolutely the best as he works with you and your budget. He is truly amazing at what he does. My husband and I would truly recommend Terrace on the Park for any event.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
I Said Yes :-)
04/26/2014

We booked the penthouse for our Saturday evening wedding reception. Ricky was our banquet manager and was very friendly, efficient, and professional. He answered every and any question I had during my 14-mo planning. We were provided a maître d and bridal attendant that helped get us anything we needed and ensured things stayed on track. The room was setup beautifully and exactly as we requested. If I noticed anything out of place, they quickly corrected it. The staff provided white gloved service and remained professional and courteous at all times. We had a traditional Nigerian wedding and needed outside catering and that request was honored without hiccup. The room was immaculately decorated thereby requiring very little decorating. I would highly recommend this beautiful venue. The penthouse offers breath taking views of the city skyline and historic unisphere in Flushing Meadow Park.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were incredibly impressed with Terrace on the Park and everyone who we worked with. Norm, Bruno and staff were incredibly accommodating and made the whole process leading up to the day as stress-free as possible. They all are truly professionals and love to see happy brides and grooms have a wonderful wedding day!

The day of was absolutely amazing thanks to Smiley & Constance. Everything was laid out just as I had instructed and although there were a few hiccups throughout the day (due to our other vendors) the staff at Terrace on the Park helped to iron out those hurdles as quickly and painlessly as possible.

We had a bit of rain on our wedding day which cut the outdoor pictures to a minimum but we were able to get some great shots right there inside the venue. The food was delicious and all of our guests were thoroughly impressed with the high quality of food, service and elegance. I still receive compliments on how amazing the day was (especially their Venetian hour!!)

I recommend to any couple looking for ease, great service and great food!! Thank you, Terrace on the Park!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

ask for Ricky =D ... Terrace on the Park is a beautiful venue. We fell in love and was sold the moment we saw the ballroom. In its natural form, minus the flowers and the special lighting you already get the feeling of grandeur. But it was Ricky and the services that terrace on the park offered, that brought us to the finish line. And when the time came, we had a wonderful wedding reception. To Ricky, Genesis, to TOP staff Thank you !!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

I would definitely recommend Terrace On The Park, the experience was phenomenal! I absolutely loved their services! They were very thorough, timely with all details. My Maitre D. Was very professional and very kind. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease. She was there for me every step of the way all through my reception. She guided me and assisted me with the itinerary for each part of my reception, from cutting the cake to tossing of the bouquet. They allowed us to use there outside garden as a goodbye photo with all our guests. Everything was so magical! The cake came out gorgeous! Just like we dreamed! The appetizers and the food was delectable! Especially the appetizers! They were my favorite! Wish I had more! Hahaha! The Oak room is a beautiful room, big enough for about 50 people, I was mesmerized with that room! It had a small bar, pretty wooden floor and a nice dance floor right in the middle. I would definitely recommend Terrace on The Park, and I definitely look forward to having future events there!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Last but not least, our venue ended up being at Terrace on the Park of Flushing. As I mentioned briefly, we had to switch venues. They saved our lives by hosting our wedding with only 36 hours notice, and it couldn't have been more perfect. The room was gorgeous, with incredible views over looking Citifield and New York City. The guests RAVED about the food, the wait staff was attentive and they poured a nice heavy drink which everyone appreciated!! I would recommend them every day of the week !

Services Used: Catering

We originally booked one of the smaller ballrooms at Terrace, but we were upgraded to the Penthouse a few months before the wedding. As if that wasn't awesome enough, we also had a bridal attendant, Genesis, who was very professional and efficient throughout the evening. She pinned my train up, to make moving around much easier, and made sure that we got to eat before joining our guests at the Cocktail Reception. We were well-looked after the whole time, and that definitely made our wedding much more enjoyable. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

What a dream!
we honestly could not have asked for a better venue. We worked with Ricky who was amazing! He was super flexible giving us the best value and made us feel super special. We were supposed to get married outside in the penthouse where we were having our reception but of course it started to rain buckets twenty minutes before oue ceremony is supposed to start. But Terrace on the Park made it a flawless transition. We ran twenty minutes behind as they moved us to this beautiful glass chapel that overlooks the gardens of the queens zoo.
My guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was - we were able to save a ton on flowers because the reception rooms are so stunning - and how delicious the food was. The cocktail hour was amazing, we even had a roasted pig which my family from Puerto Rico could not stop eating - they said how it reminded them of the places they go to get Roasted Pig back in PR. Dinner was even better I had the salmon and he had the steak and oh my god those mashed potatoes!
My Bridal attendant was the best gift Terrace on the Park gave me - she got me into my dress and laced in under 5 minutes, cracked jokes before I walked down the aisle so I wouldn't cry and mess up my makeup and after the ceremony she bustled me in 5 minutes and made sure my groom and I had EVERYTHING we needed she took our drink orders as soon as we got to the cocktail hour and never let them get empty. We were well taken care of all night.
This is a beautiful Hall that looks like nothing from the outside but will leave you with your jaw on the floor once you step inside. And the service will make you feel like family.

Services Used: Catering

I had an Amazing night for my wedding.. The staff from the Banquet Manager to the servers were great!! very attentive.. the food was AMAZING!!!!

Services Used: Catering

I used Terrace on park for my wedding and it was a dream come true

Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had my wedding at TOP and they were amazing! When booking them, I had some concerns because I read a couple of bad reviews here on yelp, weddingbee, etc. I was blunt with them, telling them exactly what I was concerned about and exactly what I read online. They reassured me stating that things have changed and that mostly people always write about the bad things. While still true, I nonetheless still had my doubts. I worked with Norman, Brian, and Ricky, all of which were very professional, friendly, and just wonderful to work with. Came the day of the wedding, everything was FANTASTIC! Because of the weather, we weren't able to have our ceremony outside. We had it in the chapel and it was still beautiful. As a bride, I didn't get to eat much during cocktail hour, but according to family and friends, it was FABULOUS! They were all stuffed by the end of cocktail hour. Did I mention it was a 500 person wedding? And they said there was still more food to go around! The venue itself is beautiful. We were in the Paradise Room and we had purple uplights which really gave it a beautiful feel. Watching the sunset from the reception hall was another experience in itself, and at night, I was told "it's as if we were floating in midair in the middle of NY." Almost forgot to mention, the bar tenders! They were not skimpy with their drinks. All our friends and young cousins of legal age had so much fun (and shots!). Service was top notch, my bridal attendant was so helpful and attentive that night. My husband worked with the Maitre'D, and he had nothing but great things to say. Our wedding cake was Napoleon and it was delicious. The Venetian dessert was AMAZING! All the kids and adults absolutely loved it. Best of all, Norman, Brian, and Ricky, all three, were there the night of to ensure things went smoothly. It's been monthss after the wedding, and we're still hearing great things from our family and friends about what a great time they had, beautiful place, and delicious food. I am beyond satisfied with TOP and HIGHLY RECOMMEND future brides to consider having their wedding here. I can't imagine having a better team to work with. Nothing went missing, there were no empty promises, and nothing went wrong. Thank you TOP. We most likely will be back to celebrate my Dad's big 60th bday party.