Reviews (3)

• Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Anonymous 8 Reviews
I used Teresa Sena who was recommended by Wild Orchid Weddings (Maui) to do my flowers for the wedding.Teresa always responded quickly to my emails throughout the whole planning process and was very professional. I sent about a dozen pictures of the color scheme and what I was hoping for the flowers to look like.
Although the flowers and arrangements were lovely, it wasn't quite what I was hoping they'd be. The colors and the flowers used weren't exactly what I had asked for, and I remember looking down at my bouquet when I first got it and felt a little disappointed. I had sent pictures of the color of my bridesmaid dress to her which was a reddish-pink, and the boquets were light pink and yellow. I had my focus as: Redish-pink, coral, peach, yellow and white.. however turned out there was more focus on yellow then the first 3 colors. Good thing I had changed the dresses last minute for the ceremony to peach or they would not have matched as well. The flowers on the tables looked slightly cheap for the amount of money we paid for them.

The table arrangement was fine, but the Church ceremony felt a little bare as the fairly expensive centerpieces weren't very large and noticeable.

Regardless, overall it all turned out very nice, but it just wasn't spot on to what I had asked for. The bridesmaid's bouquets were lovely despite the colors. I wished there was more umph to the flowers on the tables however.
I'm sure she is a great florist, maybe however, it'd be a good idea to get photos from her of what she is planning to do before the actual wedding in order to prevent disappointment.

Wedding: 11/08/2012
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had Teresa Sena do our floweres for our 3/28/11 wedding at the White Orchid Beach House in Makena. Since I did all of my planning over the internet, I worked with my wedding coordinator (White Orchid Wedding - very highly recommended!), so I didn't deal directly with the vendor. The only criteria I gave them is that I wanted bright, tropical flowers and other than that, I didn't have any specificiations. The flowers turned out absolutely beautiful! My guests were commenting on them the whole night. She also did my bouquet which was equally as beautiful. She is highly recommended and well worth the money!
Wedding: 03/28/2011
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Flowers are surprising an expensive cost for the bride and groom. Teresa did a wonderful job capturing the feel of our wedding. Not being a flower person it was difficult for me to decide what I wanted, so I asked for textural and romantic! Teresa definitely pulled through for us! The bouquets and center pieces were beautiful!

She doesn't work on her own, but you can find her through White Orchid Weddings and you can ask for her at Haiku Mill.
Wedding: 07/15/2010