Teresa Mango Harpist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I thought Teresa Mango was very nice, very professional, very flexible and was very entertaining for our wedding and gathering at the church hall. KUDOS!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Teresa played wonderfully during our cocktail hour. She was wonderful to work with and a pleasure to hear! Our guests really enjoyed her in the library and she really set the mood for the evening.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Teresa's music was amazing! She invited my fiance and I over to her house to preview the music and have us pick out which songs we wanted played. It was hard to pick because she made all the songs sound so beautiful. Canon in D brought tears to my eyes, she played it so beautifully. Teresa was so easy to work with, she was prompt in her responses and professional. I would definitely recommend Teresa if you are looking for a harp for your ceremony!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Teresa Mango is wonderful! She is a very talented musician and extremely accommodating. Teresa aims to please and she is a lovely person. Many guests commented on the beautiful ceremony music.

In addition to her musical ability, she was most helpful during the planning process. She knew all about amplification and made it easy for us to select the music. She even offered to play selections over the phone!

I can't say enough about her professional yet relaxed, calm & friendly manner. Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

Teresa was wonderful to work with! Very easy to contact & always responded quickly. She was very helpful with all our questions & concerns. And of course the music was beautiful! It added such an elegance to the wedding atmosphere that we had guests describing the ceremony as a magical! I can confidently recommend her!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

She was spectacular!!!! Very flexible even brought her harp up the stairs to play on the second floor.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

I cannot say enough positive things about Teresa! At our wedding the music was beautiful and she was so easy to work with leading up to the big day! I would hire her again in a second!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

My daughter was married in a Catholic nuptial mass at a small church in the Berkshires. We were looking for something other than the traditional organ and voice accompaniment and heard good things about Teresa Mango. The harp was perfect for the small church. We were able to meet with Teresa and go over the ceremony and various pieces of classical music and she was more than accommodating. She is obviously an accomplished musician and handled all our little delays in timing with ease. The sound of the harp is glorious and elegant and Teresa is a joy to work with.