Templeton Landing

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had our August 2014 wedding here and I would highly recommend Templeton Landing as a wedding venue if you are getting married in Buffalo, NY! As far as location, it doesn't get any better than this place! We had our ceremony and cocktail hour upstairs on the patio overlooking the boats and the harbor with the city skyline in the background.

Our reception was in the Grand Ballroom which was decorated perfectly. Our guests are still raving about the food (I know that is a HUGE concern when choosing a venue). Alison and her banquet staff were so helpful throughout the entire planning process (and always timely to respond to any questions we had). The day of the wedding everything went smoothly and I have to attribute that to the awesome staff at Templeton Landing.

I could not have been more pleased with our overall experience and I would definitely encourage you to consider Templeton Landing for your wedding if you haven't already... This place books fast!

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter recently had her wedding reception there and I have to say the service was excellent. I am a worrier and therefore was worried however I could not have asked more any better service. They accommodated us I every way. Throughout the entire reception they would touch base with us to check if everything was going as expected and if anything more could be done. Anytime I asked for anything (more coffee etc), it was taken care of. Allison and Jessica could not have been more helpful and professional! Great to work with! Thank you templeton and staff!!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Templeton landing was a wonderful venue for our wedding. We had the ceremony directly on the patio outside of our room right on the water. We had the reception in the skyline room which was beautiful and perfect for the amount of people we had which was 90. Everything was well put together and beautifully done! I would highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Such beautiful views, and the food was awesome! Everyone helped to make our day awesome, they set up my centerpieces and favors just as I imagined!

4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

My wife and I chose Templeton Landing as the site of our rehearsal dinner and we could not have been happier with our choice. The banquet team at Templeton did an excellent job of accommodating us and our guests throughout the event. Banquet Manager, Jennifer, was tremendous as she provided great suggestions of what has worked will with the space in the past as well putting together a plan that matched the atmosphere that we wanted to have for our rehearsal dinner. Additionally, having the outside patio reserved for our party provided an outdoor setting to relax and enjoy a waterfront setting in downtown Buffalo. We would highly recommend Templeton Landing to anyone considering a rehearsal dinner in the downtown Buffalo area.

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently had my reception here and couldn't be happier. First and foremost the staff at Templeton - especially Jennifer and Jessica - were incredibly accommodating. They had were attentive, responsive, and a "let's make it happen" attitude. The venue itself is beautiful and the rooftop deck of the ballroom is to die for. It helped that we had beautiful weather, but even if we were stuck inside it would have been a hit. The ballroom can easily hold 200 people and looks out over the water. We received endless complements on it all. The value is out of this world. It was MUCH more reasonably priced than the other venues we looked at and gave us many more customization options. I would happily recommend Templeton to anyone!

• Flexibility: 5.0

BEAUTIFUL VENUE!!!! We had the most perfect day which was AMAZING for this venue our guests enjoyed butler passed Champagne as soon as they entered, a cocktail hour that was stocked full of Hors d’oeuvre and drinks that was outside on their beautiful balcony with great views, an amazing meal (I kept hearing from our guests that this was not typical wedding food!!) every plate was whipped clean. Then to top it off a dessert bar at the end, NO ONE left hungry and the staff was amazing. They ensured that my husband and I ate, even if that meant them boxing up our dinner or cooking us something at 10:00 at night (yes they gave us those options which is just amazing!!) We had Lobster and Filet as one of our entries and 120 out of our 200 guest requested; this my biggest fear with meat, particularly filets at weddings for that many people is that it is either under or over cooked, it was not it was cooked to perfection!!! All I wanted was an elegant wedding with lots of drinks and tons of great food (which ensures everyone has a great time) and Templeton's delivered on this thank you to Alison and her staff for all that they did that night I would recommend you to everyone looking to plan any big event!!!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Templeton Landing was an incredible venue for our wedding. It was absolutely beautiful. Jennifer, Jessica, and anyone else we worked with were very responsive and they made us feel that everything was taken care of (and it was). When the night was over I did not want to leave! This is the perfect place for your special day!

4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The food was excellent as was the service. The assisted with last minute requests with zero hesitation.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my reception at Templeton and had a great experience with them. The venue is beautiful and everything turned out great. The staff was professional and knew exactly what they were doing. I feel like I didn't see them all night but I think that was a good sign that they were handling everything, so that I could enjoy myself. I received many compliments on the beautiful venue.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Templeton landing was almost one of those "oh yeah, that place is cool" kinda of thoughts when picking our wedding spot. We were thrilled with it from the moment we checked it out and booked right away! The grand ballroom was spacious and open, with no blocked views and a center dance floor, room for the bar, gift table, dessert table, candy bar, photo booth, DJ, along with our 175 guests and we had plenty of room for another 50+ guests in there. The room was so bright and open, with great views to the west over Lake Erie and the light house. The cocktail hour upstairs on the patio was perfect and our guests raved about the location, decor, and FOOD! The appetizers and the dinners were phenomenal and WHAT a spread of desserts the put on! Our service was second to none, and so accommodating from the day we went to find the place, up until the day after the wedding, where we decided to have our family brunch. We could not be more pleased and highly recommend Templeton Landing!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We originally had booked our reception at a different venue. We were very happy there, but there were construction delays and ultimately we started to look around. Connie from Templeton worked with the catering director from our other venue to ensure that all our plans would carry over to Templeton. We were excited about the space and the possibility of having an outdoor ceremony on the water at the same location as our reception. Let me tell you, everything went off absolutely perfectly. We were booked in the main ballroom and a few months before our reception the wood in the entire room was painted. This created a much more elegant space, and assuage all the fears we had about the room not looking as fantastic as our other space. From day 1 Connie was great, working with us on menu, and ensuring that our vendors had access to the room. Her suggestions on everything from food to layout all worked out perfectly. Another concern going in was the food. This was one area where we were blown away. So many guests complimented the food, from the appetizers and the bruschetta display to the entrees and coffee bar. In addition, every single person who ordered the vegetarian entree, vegetable wellington said it was by far, the best vegetarian entree they'd ever had at a wedding ever! We couldn't be happier with Connie, and Templeton landing, and are so thankful for everything they did for us.

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
716-852-7337
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire