TellChronicles

Fine Art Wedding & Portrait Photography by Julie & Emily

901 N. Nelson St. APT#510
Arlington, VA 22203 | map
Style: Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Negat...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED working with Emily. She was referred to me by a friend and I could not be happier. She was so awesome and FUN to work with. I adore her!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't even begin to say how much I loved working with Tellchronicles. Emily did both our engagement and wedding day photos and I feel so lucky that she was with us to capture these important moments. Emily is an absolute joy to work with and to be around. In addition to being so sweet, kind, amazing and professional she is ridiculously talented. We are obsessed with our wedding photos and I literally cannot stop looking at them. Emily captured every single important moment on our big day and did it so beautifully. Thank you so much, Emily. We will cherish our photos forever. XOXO

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Emily is the most wonderful wedding photographer you could ever wish for. She was supportive, helpful, funny, understanding, and enthusiastic throughout the whole process. My fiancee was dreading doing things like engagement pictures and portraits, but Emily made it so lighthearted and fun that he ended up really enjoying it. The pictures themselves have made everyone laugh and cry and smile. Absolutely beautiful.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Emily's photography speaks for it self. My jaw dropped when I saw my wedding photos (I got them pretty quickly too). She made my husband and I look like we were models! But as if that wasn't enough, Emily was so much fun to work with! She was so easy going yet professional and did a great job of getting us to loosen up during photos and keeping us relaxed on an incredibly stressful day. We would have thought that we were the only focus for the day but when we got the pictures back we saw that she caught so many other thoughtful details and interactions between guests that will be so precious to us as time goes on. Anyone can pick up a camera but Emily has that artistic eye that makes the difference between a mere record of the wedding and memorializing such a huge life event. Memory fades and I'm so glad that I can revisit the best day of my life through Emily's camera lens. You will not regret it if you book her!

• Wedding: 06/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment we began our planning, up to the big day, Emily from Tell Chronicles was incredible to deal with! Her natural joy and enthusiasm is contagious! Her photography is an amazing work of art. She manages to capture the entire "story" of the wedding; from start to finish. Emily has a natural way of putting people at ease and it's reflected by the smiles in the pictures. As mother of the bride, I would recommend Tell Chronicles for any event worth having a picture of. I know that we will use them again!
~ Janine

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not be any happier - I am a professional photographer myself, so having another photographer whose work I admired and respected was very important to me on my wedding. I didn't want to be sitting there thinking "I could have taken better wedding photos myself".

I met Emily at a local bridal show when I was walking around scouting all of the photographers. I was unimpressed by most of the vendors I saw at the show - their work was too generic and their poses were too forced. Tell, on the other hand, caused me to immediately stop and say "these people will photograph my wedding". Emily has a gift, one that cannot be taught, and her use of natural lighting in a scene is something I've rarely seen matched by other portrait photographers. I would have been willing to pay 3 times what I paid them because the prints where that fantastic.

Emily is also great to work with - she's very funny and was able to get genuine smiles rather than just asking us to say 'Cheese'. Let me stress how hard that is - after 10 minutes of forced smiling it becomes obvious in your photos, but every print Emily made has genuine smiles.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, you have found the one you need. They will not disappoint and you're going to be thrilled you went with them. Photography is expensive, but it's one of the few things you'll take away from your wedding, so it's one of those areas where it's worth spending a few extra bucks. Emily and Tell did such a great job, I'd be willing to stake my own professional reputation on endorsing them!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Kristen
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Emily was an amazing photographer, everyone I spoke with after the wedding had only good things to say about her. We received the pictures promptly and they turned out wonderful. Emily's pictures weren't just any pictures, she was able to capture the moment. The package included: 8 hours of pictures, you receive all the pictures in digital, and you get a nice album afterward for a very reasonable price. I would recommend tell. to anyone who asks for a wedding photographer.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Stephen
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Emily was AMAZING! She is incredibly talented and has the ability to make anyone look like a model! She is very professional but super fun! She really listens to what you want, and is super accommodating and flexible. My engagement photos and wedding photos turned out beautiful. I will absolutely recommend her to all of my friends and use her again when we have little ones and need family portraits :)

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We knew we had found the right photographer at our first meeting with Emily. She is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and professional. She always returns phone calls and e-mails right away. She made us feel comfortable and was easy to work with. And most importantly, we love our photos!! We look forward to working with Emily and tell. again in the future!

• Wedding: 07/13/2012
Ariana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't even put in the words how much we love both our engagement and wedding pictures! Emily captured all the love and happiness of the day. My husband and I HATE getting our pictures taken and usually avoid doing so, but we can't stop looking at every amazing picture Emily captured!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tell. Photography captured our engagement photos and OMG they were gorgeous! I received so many compliments :) I was so nervous for no reason- Emily did an amazing job making us feel very comfortable and was a great director the entire time! She has a very good eye for poses and the background scene! I recommend Tell. to everyone I know!

• Wedding: 10/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiance hired Tell. for our engagement photos- I really hate taking pictures & my fiance loves it but Emily made it fun for us.. I'm not an expert on photos but ours turned it really nice- all of our family & friends were very impressed!

• Wedding: 10/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tell. was amazing to work with! They had great suggestions on engagement picture locations and made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable in front the camera. The pictures turned out beautifully and I look forward to working with them for our wedding!

• Wedding: 10/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Tell. for our engagement photos this fall. Emily is an amazing photographer and the photos, as well as the slideshow, brought a tear to my eye (and the majority of the family). With our two dogs and kitten, I thought it would be a little hectic trying to get some good shots, but Emily was running around, saying jokes to get us to laugh and even jumped around barking at times to get the pups attention. This girl is in her zone! She captured the exact vision I had been hoping to get and am so lucky to have booked her for our wedding :) I would definitely recommend tell. to anyone and everyone!

• Wedding: 10/16/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiance and I used tell. for our engagement photos and they turned out great. We had a great time doing them and the photographer Emily was fantastic. She made each picture feel comfortable and it went by very smoothly so I would definitely recommend tell. for any photo session you may need.

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Emily did an amazing job taking our engagement pictures. I was really nervous about getting them done since I had a vision in mind but wasn't sure I would be comfortable enough in front of the camera to get those amazing shots I have seen other people achieve in their engagement shoots. Emily went above and beyond what I envisioned. She was great at easing Kris and I into the shoot and encouraging us the whole way. All the shots she took were amazing and I am still getting compliments on them. I cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding and see her work her magic again.

• Wedding: 10/13/2011
703-597-5321
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards