Tech Ridge HEB

(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was an amazing surprise and a wonderful experience. Meghan and Samantha combined to make the wedding flowers exactly as we had envisioned them. They were patient with the many early phone calls and precise with adjusting as we made changes. They were perfect! Samantha took extreme care with the containers that I had provided and made delivery and set-up so easy. We were blown away. So, on top of this excellent design and delivery the price was fantastic. I would highly recommend using HEB - a thought that had never crossed our minds in the early stages. Thanks to the reviews here, I gave them a try. Do not hesitate to talk with them as you plan your event.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used HEB for my wedding and I was STUNNED with how beautiful they turned out. I had four bouquets made with a budget of $200. I was completely stunned when they turned up for my wedding. I wasn't sure how they were going to be (since they were only $200) but it was completely wonderful. They even supplied $150 worth of extra flowers to help with centerpieces. They matched my southern wedding and were the extra touch to my DIY wedding.It was wonderful! I would highly suggest HEB for your wedding! Even with a very large budget, their wedding flowers were just beautiful!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Megan and her staff worked on my flowers for my big day! She was very helpful and flexible for all the changes I mad and last minute issues that came up. However if I would change my bouquet I would of I was under the impression that it would be much bigger than what it was considering how much I paid for it. Other than that i would recommend them.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW! I was absolutely blown away by HEB and the gorgeous bouquets and floral arrangements that showed up on our wedding day. After speaking to several florists in the Austin area, I was frustrated with the "minimum $2,000" that everyone seemed to think was the industry standard for a spring wedding.

I have to admit, I was skeptical when a friend told me to look in to HEB. I was the bride who scoured wedding blogs and was picky to say the least. A grocery store florist just couldn't do MY special day justice. But after reading several reviews online about Christy & her team, I gave her a call.

I scheduled a meeting with Christy and gave her a vague idea of what I wanted in my bouquet and centerpieces and she quoted me a price SIGNIFICANTLY lower than every florist I had spoken to earlier. Still skeptical, I decided to work with Christy because I trusted her and, honestly, figured that even non-impressive flowers would be okay because of our gorgeous venue. 3 weeks before our wedding, I had my final meeting with Christy to firm up plans. At the end of our meeting she told me "I am leaving to move back home, don't worry, we'll take care of you." The perfectionist bride in me panicked & I set up a meeting with the new floral manager, Samantha, to make sure we were both on the same page. She was so nice and in the loop, so I started feeling a little better but was still nervous.

I can't even begin to describe how happy I was when I showed up to the venue on our wedding day. My bouquet had the peonies, succulents, roses and stock I wanted and they all worked so beautifully together! HEB did such a fantastic job delivering & setting everything up. I remember standing up in the bridal room looking over the ceremony set up and jumping up and down because of how beautiful everything turned out. I got so many compliments on our flowers; no one could believe they were from HEB.

I cannot recommend Samantha and her team more. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful! They had to make some modifications to the flowers that I requested but the flowers still turned out beautiful, I was so happy with how they looked!! My only complaint was that I had inquired about additional centerpieces, then found out I would not need them and told them so but they still put it in the order. Not a big deal but it was unnecessary additional expense, I just re-purposed them so it worked out. Also was told they no longer do delivery.

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After having read a few reviews, it was hard to ignore the positive feedback surrounding Christy, the floral manager. I am pleased to report that she lived up to all of the expectations and hype. Christy was very flexible with our needs and worked with us to get us exactly what we were looking for- and the flowers were beautiful. One of the exceptional moments in dealing with Christy is when I picked up the flowers, Christy helped me bring them to the car and load them up (was not an easy task), even taking out the box cutter and trimming the boxes down to size. She went above and beyond, and I'd definitely recommend the Tech Ridge HEB floral services.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy at Tech Ridge was amazing. She was flexible with the changes I made (several times) and very professional. The bouquets were beautiful and less than half the price of several other florists I had quoted. I would definitely recommend Tech Ridge HEB floral department for wedding bouquets.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brides, STOP, STOP, and look no further for your FLOWERS! Christy (Floral Manager), and her entire Floral Staff is the one and the ONLY one you need for ALL your flower needs for any type of event! Make your event/wedding day dream come true by hiring this GREAT TEAM at HEB-Tech Ridge, Austin, Texas (yes, I said, HEB, the same store you buy your groceries at). This was a jaw-dropping, over-the-top-notch experience, and at a GREAT price (NO JOKE)! Christy (and staff) definitely understands their flowers & blooms, fresh & beautiful floral arrangements, and most of all, a Bride’s Budget. Their dedication and magic to execute the most beautiful wedding flowers, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres (at a fraction of the cost) to their clients are Christy’s (and staff) number one priority (and no one else’s, honest!). WARNING: Ordering Flowers from Christy (and staff) GREATLY REDUCES Bride Stress, and will “WOW” everyone!! (trust me, not a single sole will believe you ordered from HEB). Jump for joy knowing you will NOT and CAN NOT go wrong with these gals!!The Bride, Mother-of-the-Bride, Groom, Family, Friends, and Guest HIGHLY (most definitely—no ifs, ands, or butts) recommend Christy and her staff (in a heartbeat w/out thinking twice). Thank you, Christy and your floral staff, for helping to make this day a special one with your PERFECT PEDALS, FRESH SMELLING, and Most BEAUTIFUL Flowers ever! You gals found your calling and you don’t miss a pedal (I mean, a beat)!

• Wedding: 11/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent service, Christy was very helpful, she worked very well with my budget. The centerpieces, the altar arrangement, the bouquets were beautiful! I Highly recommend Christy and her team.

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy and her team were extremely helpful in helping me with my flowers. They were able to help me with choosing the flowers and coming up with cost effective ways to decorate the venue. I highly recommend Tech Ridge HEB for the value and friendly service.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not say enough good things about Christy and her staff. From our first meeting, she was more than delightful and helpful. She went above and beyond to make our special day everything I'd dreamed of. And I do mean dreamed of; when I saw flowers on our wedding day I literally cried about how beautiful and how perfect every single detail was. She did so much for our wedding, to make it lovely, and I can't thank her enough for being such a wonderful, talented person. I recommend that every bride goes to Chisty for their floral needs. She wont disappoint you and you'll adore working with her.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
Tara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What beautiful flowers!!! Christy and her team did an amazing job with the flowers! From the centerpieces to the bouquets....everything was picture perfect! Everyone raved about them too at the reception. They couldn't believe that it was from HEB. Yep, beautiful flowers at a fraction of the cost. Thanks again for making our wedding a beautiful one!

• Wedding: 10/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy was wonderful to work with for my wedding. At our consultation she had great recommendations regarding in-season flowers that would fit in my color-scheme, several of which I had never heard of. She also had great suggestions for ways to get a "big" look, but also stay within my budget.

Her work on the day of my wedding was also fabulous. Everything arrived on-time and just as she had promised. The bouquets, centerpieces, altar pieces....everything looked amazing. Her suggestions were spot on and exactly matched my vision.

Lastly, the value for my dollar was great!! I was just shocked at how beautiful and fresh the flowers were, and that it was within my budget. Would recommend working with Christy to any of my friends, and would use her again should I ever need large, customized floral arrangements. Great work!!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Audra
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I paid for more than I actually got. I was missing a boutonnière, and I was actually supposed to have corsages. There were supposed to be flower petals on the stairs and in my wedding cups but there was not. My walk way was supposed to be COVERED with flower petals and it wasn't. I was missing a bouquet, and had to make shift a bouquet last minute. On the other hand, my center pieces were beautiful!so was my bouquet. All and all, my flowers were beautiful and it was very easy to get in touch with her.

• Wedding: 09/17/2012
Melani
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Let me start off by saying I really loved my flowers, but was a little dis-appointed that they were not completely what I asked for. I expected our centerpieces to be a little more full and rounded like I asked, but over all they were fine. I was just caught a little off guard by them not being similar to the pictures. My bridal bouquet was absolutely fabulous and had such great pops of color. The price can not be beat for the flowers, delivery, and setup. l

• Wedding: 08/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Christy was so amazing she was very helpful with the flowers and even the cake! I will definitely be reccomending her and HEB to everyone for every occassion. Also her budgeting skills were amazing!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
Holland
512-973-8143
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards