TDF Limousine Pittsburgh

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

A friend of mine had recommended TDF to me. I'm sure glad she did! They were great to set things up with. The driver was fabulous! We had so many stops and logistics, but he was able to keep track of it all. He was early for everything and was happy to wait when we were running behind. I had wanted to take photos on a bridge downtown as a 2nd photo location, but he was worried about traffic due to a Steeler game and other downtown events. He was happy to take us, but wanted me to be award of the delay that it might cause. He communicated with my photographer and we were able to choose another location right by our venue. I'm so glad that he brought that up. We could have been majorly late to our wedding had he not spoken up. He also handled it in a way that didn't put stress on myself or my husband. We were very pleased with our service.

Services Used: Transportation

We used TDF Limo for our wedding day last weekend! We were informed the week of that Pete would be taking care of us on our wedding day. I received an e-mail with his phone number if I had any last minute changes. Two days before the wedding Pete called and confirmed everything and assured me that everything would be perfect and timely! The service the day of was on point to the T. He arrived 10 minutes early and called and let us know he was outside waiting and no rush to come down, which put me at ease. He was wonderful and a joy to work with. We received a special deal with a bridal show package and it was worth every penny. The party bus was a perfect size, clean, and fully stocked. Recommend to any bride and groom... couldn't have been more pleased!

Services Used: Transportation

Great experience. Staff was professional and on-time. Fleet was clean, stocked and comfortable.

Erin
05/17/2014

Mark was our driver, he was incredibly courteous, respectful and prompt! He called a few days before the day to confirm all details with me!

Services Used: Transportation

TDF Limousine was great to work with! I cannot say enough good things about Mark, our driver! He was so flexible & worked with us to get to every photo stop location! He even drove in circles while we stopped at the North Shore to try to get pictures with "The Duck." He was helpful with each bridesmaid as well as myself (the bride) when we were entering or exciting the limo! The music selection was great & the limo was beautiful! Mark even called me the day before the wedding to go over everything & assure that he understood all the details of the wedding! He showed up early for pick-up & was great to work with! Thank you so much TDF Limousine for being so easy to work with!

Services Used: Transportation

I got a great deal on our limo bus through a bridal show, and the wedding day went perfectly. Our driver, Dave, was wonderful, flexible and fun! We were done with our pictures an hour early, so he drove us to a liquor store and took an extra-long route to our reception venue. We really appreciated everything he did for us, the spaciousness and appearance of the bus, and the complimentary beer and champagne! We would recommend them to others!

Services Used: Transportation

Our driver was awesome! He was fun and very easy going. We had a limo bus and loved it! It was spacious and sharp looking. On our way to the reception we wanted to stop at Station Square to take pictures, on our way I saw a beautiful fountain and wanted to stop there as well. He was so great about it and even drove around the block like 3 times to find a good spot to stop.

Services Used: Transportation

The groom and grooms end enjoyed this service, they had a great tkmr

2.8

The shuttles were awesome. We rented 2 party buses, one for us and one for the guests. Everyone really enjoyed them. The drivers were excellent. However, this review is mediocre because the office contact was terrible. She couldn't figure out how to make the contract an attachment. She didn't understand we had 2 shuttles, and was a general pain to deal with. The buses are awesome, it was just frustrating to get them there.

Anonymous
1+ year ago

It was difficult to get in touch with anyone at TDF Limo, I found that email was better than phone calls. Jimmy, our driver, was incredibly nice and helpful. He came early (which made me so relieved) and called when he got to the hotel. We had the Ford 18-20 passenger limo bus which was perfect for our 14 person wedding party and my big dress! It was really nice and new on the inside and clean. They had it stocked with champagne, a few liquors and mixers. We hooked up an iPhone to the stereo and played our own music. Overall, very happy with our decision on the limo bus and glad Jimmy was our driver!!

Natalie
11/24/2012

TDF did a great job on our wedding day. The driver was very friendly and was early to arrive to pick us up which was nice. My only complaint withTDF is that it can be hard to get ahold of someone at the company when trying to get a quote, ask questions, etc. The response times were not great. But the price was right and they did not disappoint on the day of the wedding.

Services Used: Transportation

The staff and our driver of TDF Limo were very professional and courteous. The Limo bus was well stocked and very clean. My wedding party wants to get together for New Years and have the same bus and driver.

Definitely worth the investment.

Services Used: Transportation

We had the pleasure of having Mark drive us around from TDF Limo. We had the 24 passenger Limo Bus and are so happy with our choice. We had plenty of room to have a good time in between the church and pictures. Refreshments were on the bus and we had our own CD to play. The party started as soon as we stepped on the bus! Our wedding party LOVED our transportation choice and so did we!

Services Used: Transportation

Driver was fantastic! Super friendly and showed up 45 minutes early 'just in case'. He didn't start out time when he showed up, but when we were ready to leave.

Services Used: Transportation

Thumbs up all the way around. He was early to pick us up. The sound system on the limo bus was not working properly on all of the speakers, but when that is your only complaint, you had a good time. Great service all the way around. Two of our friends suggested TDF, and we're thankful they did!

2.7

We used this vendor for the bachelorette party and wedding. For the bach party, they sent a car when we paid for a party bus, and the driver was extremely rude. For the wedding the bus and driver were decent, but they charged us $100 for damaged stemware, which was absolutely not true. We even did a walk through with the driver after the service to be sure everything was in tact. I would not recommend this vendor.