Taste Catering

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

I have never been to a wedding with better food, and I'm not just saying that because it was ours. tee hee! Every single one of our guests RAVED and still rave about the food the night of our wedding. Everything went so smooth that my husband and I are still amazed.

There are a few things after the fact we had wished were a little different (for example, how someone wanted their steak cooked was never asked and during the cocktail hour, the raw bar was only refilled twice), but during the actual night we didn't notice these few things so it didn't really matter.

Overall, what an amazing venue, team and location to have. If you have this venue on your list of options, BOOK IT! They are so incredible to work with and did such an amazing job making our special day the best we could have ever imagined.

Kelli
07/03/2015

I can't even begin! The team was professional, amazing and worth every penny! Michelle and Marcie I literally was blown away with them! Everything I needed I got and they made our wedding day go incredibly smoothe! Danielle is awesome!!!!!!! Love everything! Book book book your wedding.
Love,
the Rooney's

Services Used: Catering

We used Taste Catering for our wedding at The Stateroom and the food was delicious! They were able to make a menu change for us to include some items that we really wanted at the cocktail hour. Our guests have not stopped raving about how great the food was! Guests have been especially complimentary of how great the steak was. A few of them said they're used to being served a bland "wedding steak" at wedding venues but the steak from our steak and lobster dinner was "outrageous."

Recently Married

Taste Catering was a pleasure to work with! The food was terrific. We have not heard any feedback that was not positive. Guests are still talking about the Filet!

The Taste Catering staff was professional and easy to work with. They adjusted to our needs and took our food allergies seriously.

Our wedding day food was perfect.

Services Used: Catering

Taste catering was perfect! The food was amazing and everyone has been talking about it since the wedding. My husband and I made a point of sitting down to eat at the reception and it was delicious! Unlike other venues the Salmon and steak was a large piece that was cooked just right! We food went above and beyond our expectations and we couldn't have been happier!
- Lucas & Jenny Niskanen

Services Used: Catering

Our wedding took place at Mallard Yacht Club on 6/12/15. From start to finish, the services provided by Taste Catering were exceptional. The food was served warm and was delicious. All of our guests have been raving about how much they enjoyed the passed hor d'oeuvres, cocktail hour stations and entrees. The service was impeccable. I would highly recommend Taste Catering to anyone looking for a professional catering service for a large event.

1 Review
Recently Married

We used Taste Catering and The Boathouse for our wedding reception. You will not find better! Food, staff, panning, attention to detail. Everything was wonderful. Very reasonably priced for the quality and service. Everyone in attendance was so impressed by the venue and is still talking about how wonderful the food was. Our photographer, Jordan Bush, can't wait to go back and photograph another event at The Boathouse. Anything you could need or wish for, they make it happen with ease. We planned our wedding from Florida and it could not have been simpler and more stress free before, during and after with this group! Can not recommend highly enough.!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

My husband and I had a perfect wedding at Mallard Island Yacht Club from the start of the planning process to day after my wedding. Danielle and the staff at Taste Catering was so responsive and easy to work with from start to finish. On the day of our wedding, Danielle, Melissa, Marcy, and Paula were so attentive and helpful. The actual day went so smoothly. All of our guests were raving about the food and service, especially during cocktail hour. Given the chance to do it all over again, I would absolutely choose Mallard a second time, and would request to work with the exact same staff.

Services Used: Catering

We had our wedding at the boathouse restaurant with taste catering! The whole event was surreal. Everyone was commenting on how delicious all the appetizers and the entrées were. All of our guests said that the food was the best wedding food they every had. They also commented on how much food there was. We switched one of the meals for tequila lime mahi mahi and it was cooked to perfection and was a huge piece of fish. The service was superb. The apps never stopped coming and the table food was on every table which I loved. We never had to go to the bar or reach for an appetizer because Kelly, our attendant, brought us drinks all night and when she asked if we had tried all the appetizers, which we hadn't, she brought us our own tray with all the appetizers on it so we could try all of them while we were walking around talking. The place was insanely beautiful and so open. Everything was really clean. My cousin who helped us set up told me the whole day of the wedding the staff went around and made sure the plates were spotless and that the staff were dipping the silverware and wiping them clean so the silverware was spotless for the event. Thanks also to Theresa who helped us the whole 4 months before. She was easy to talk to and so sweet. I originally asked for one day then realized my best friend's father was getting remarried that day. I called her back 3 days later and asked for another day and she, without complaint, checked on the date which was open and said "no problem". Everything was awesome. I am sad it is over, but if I planned another event I would do it here again!!!

Services Used: Catering

My son was married at Mallard Island Yacht Club and we used Taste Catering, as well as other vendors recommended by Danielle. The whole experience at Mallard was terrific, and our guests are still talking about what a great wedding this was, starting with a gorgeous venue. From the cocktail hour to dinner guests raved about the food, which was pure perfection. Taste Catering was very easy to work with and accommodated all the bride/groom changes, including a cheese fondue and special salad (Melting Pot recipe). I could not have asked for a more perfect day. A wedding at Mallard is hard to top!!!!

Recently Married

Excellent food, excellent service. Taste catering exceeded expectations. Very creative menu.

Services Used: Catering

My wedding was at the boathouse in beach haven it was such a magical day it was absolutely gorgeous when it was all put together such a beautiful location to have a reception. Theresa maxwell was so amazing to work with she is so accommodating and easy going she makes everything go smoothly which is a plus when your a bride. The staff was just as great very professional and polite. My guest raved about the food how delicious it was as well as there was so much of it. It was overall a perfect day and amazing experience and I'm glad taste catering was part of my special day they made it even that much better thank you so much

1 Review
Recently Married

Our wedding was absolutely wonderful. (Everything was perfect from the flowers from Narcissus, photography- Ann Coen, DJ-X-Plosive Entertainment and the hair and makeup-Just Braggin' hair salon). The Boathouse is a great classy yet laid back venue right on the bay. The atmosphere and especially the sunset is the best. Taste Catering provided great food and service. We especially loved the ginger glazed salmon. The wait staff went above and beyond our expectations. Theresa helped us with any questions that we had and made the planning process much less stressful. She was there the day before to help us with any questions about the set up and she checked up on us afterwards to hear about the wedding. I would highly recommend the Boathouse venue and Taste Catering services. :-)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Recently Married

WOW! Where to begin!? We had the most incredible experience working with Taste Catering (specifically Theresa) planning our Boathouse wedding. Absolutely everything from the team, to the service, to the food, to the atmosphere exceeded our expectations. We cannot sing the praises of this company enough. Our guests could not stop talking about the food and atmosphere the whole night.

This is such an incredible team and they are so easy to work with. Theresa is extremely responsive and helpful, and she is such a pleasure to work with. We were planning our LBI wedding from Houston, TX and it could not have been easier or a more stress-free experience.

We could not recommend Taste Catering and the Boathouse enough. Thank you so much for making our night absolutely perfect!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Theresa and the rest of the staff are absolutely amazing. They were so great to work with and truly cared about our day. The venue itself is beautiful (love the downstairs and upstairs different feel). We couldn't have picked a better place and people to share our wedding with!

Lauren and Zack <3

Recently Married

Delicious food and great service! They were able to make changes to the menu as I requested with no problems. Highly recommended!