Tarheel Photo Booth

3.1
Value
Flexibility
1.0

We hired Tar Heel photo months in advance and paid in advance. My party planner confirmed the reservation weeks in advance. When he didn't show at appointed set up time, my planner called back repeatedly and left messages. He never called and was a no show and I have to deal with getting my money back. Unprofessional and I would never recommend using them. I wish I could give them zero stars. I am only writing this to save someone else the disappointment I experienced.

4.7

I found Wilton and the Tar Heel Photo booth via craigslist, as they had a special rate going on for the winter season. He answered my many e-mails and questions, mostly within 24 hours. He had a contract and many extras that we could take him up on or not -- guest book, props, posting to Facebook, etc. We ended up bringing our own props but Wilton was nice enough to bring his too- which is a good thing because they were the most popular! On the day of the wedding, everything went perfectly! He arrived on time to set up and dutifully monitored and assisted people with the booth during the reception. It was a huge hit with the guests and I have been looking at the guest book photos every day since the wedding! Thanks Wilton!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married
0.0

BEWARE!

Do not book this company! I don't think they are even in business anymore...i signed a contract with them in May for my November wedding and could not get a confirmation. My coordinator and I both tried to reach them for weeks with no response. If they did go out to business they should have notified their customers at the very least. I am beyond furious with this company. and what's worse I couldn't get another vendor with such short notice. I really wanted this feature at the wedding. Luckily I was able to file a claim with my bank and i got my money back. Horrible, stupid unprofessional vendor. DO NOT BOOK...

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
1+ year ago

Tarheel Photobooth was awesome! They had unique props that I hadn't seen before at other weddings and provided great memories for our wedding guests!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Tarheel Photo Booth added lots of fun and entertainment to the wedding reception. Old and young alike enjoyed providing pictures and comments in a unique memory book for the bride and groom. Will Brown provided excellent service while at the reception and opportunity for follow-up viewing on his web site. The Tarheel Photo Booth was a delightful addition to the reception festivities.