Tarheel Photo Booth

Private User
Recently Married
0.0

BEWARE!

Do not book this company! I don't think they are even in business anymore...i signed a contract with them in May for my November wedding and could not get a confirmation. My coordinator and I both tried to reach them for weeks with no response. If they did go out to business they should have notified their customers at the very least. I am beyond furious with this company. and what's worse I couldn't get another vendor with such short notice. I really wanted this feature at the wedding. Luckily I was able to file a claim with my bank and i got my money back. Horrible, stupid unprofessional vendor. DO NOT BOOK...

Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
1+ year ago

Tarheel Photobooth was awesome! They had unique props that I hadn't seen before at other weddings and provided great memories for our wedding guests!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Tarheel Photo Booth added lots of fun and entertainment to the wedding reception. Old and young alike enjoyed providing pictures and comments in a unique memory book for the bride and groom. Will Brown provided excellent service while at the reception and opportunity for follow-up viewing on his web site.
The Tarheel Photo Booth was a delightful addition to the reception festivities.

Services Used: Photography