Tampa Calligraphy

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am so glad I stumbled upon Diane's shop. My wedding envelopes turned out gorgeous! I received so many compliments from them! Diane was so easy to work with, she responds to emails very quickly and will answer all your bride-needy questions. You can't really beat her turnaround time either! I dropped off over a hundred envelopes and I had them back right away. Even though I am now leaving Tampa, I am still looking forward to doing future events with Diane. Thank you Diane for your service, it was a pleasure meeting you! Thanks, Vanessa

Services Used: Invitations

I am so glad I found 'Tampa Calligraphy'!!!! Diane was FAST, Professional and extremely reasonably priced!! Diane even double checked my addresses! I was amazed at how fast she completed my calligraphy order. It turned out BEAUTIFUL! TOTALLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

[Private]

Diane was such a delight to work with. She helped us pick out our wedding invitations and they were perfect! She took care of everything from ordering the invitations, creating and editing the proofs, assembling the invitations, doing the calligraphy, and even stamping and mailing them all for us! She is someone you can really trust and made this process so easy and enjoyable for us. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for their dream wedding invitations!

[Private]

We were very pleased with our daughter's beautiful wedding invitations and with Diane's professionalism. It was wonderful to be able to speak to Diane by phone or in person whenever we had questions or concerns as she had many insights and thoughtful tips that I had never thought of when putting together the wedding invitation. Diane is very thorough her calligraphy work is beautiful!

Services Used: Invitations

Diane did a BEAUTIFUL job on addressing my wedding invitations! They look like hand calligraphy, not print! She is very professional and quick to respond to emails and calls. All of my invitations were ready in less than 24 hours. Definitely would recommend Tampa Calligraphy to all brides!

Services Used: Invitations

I could not have had a more pleasant experience in working with Diane! I stumbled across her business by chance and I could not be more pleased! She is so sweet and really takes interest in the wedding planning and details and she produces beautiful work!!! I received so many compliments!! I initially contacted her just to do the calligraphy on our invitation and rsvp envelopes but once I learned she offers so many other services we are now having her do our signs/programs/menus and placement card printing! She really is a gem!!

Services Used: Invitations

Diane is a pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable in her field. She is very timely in responding back and has great ideas and suggestions.

Services Used: Invitations

Tampa Caliigraphy does an amazing job! Diane was the sweetest, most down-to-earth person and was a pleasure to work with! She was so helpful and her work is beautiful! I would definitely recommend her to any bride!!!

Services Used: Invitations

I recently bought my invitations through Tampa Calligraphy, and couldn't have been happier with the entire process. Diane and I ended up exchanging almost 100 emails in regards to our invitations. She always responded right away, and was very helpful. We were so close to our wedding (less than 2 months before), and right around Christmas/New Years. The original invitation we chose had a burgundy flower in it, and Diane told us she thought that was a mistake for our wedding colors of peach and sage. She steered us towards almost the exact invitation, but she was right and it looks absolutely gorgeous. Without her advice, I think I would've hated the invitations we chose. She also addressed them the same day she received them, and allowed me to pick them up from her home late at night when she was not feeling well, because I was in a panic about sending them out so late. She is such a joy to work with, and she truly seems to care.

Services Used: Invitations

Diane was great to work with, quick turnaround time, great value, variety of options and my invites look fantastic. So happy!

Services Used: Invitations

Diane from Tampa Calligraphy was absolutely wonderful! She went above and beyond to give us exactly what we wanted for our invitations, programs, and place cards. She responded quickly and her turn around time for all materials was extremely fast. I highly recommend using her company! Made a stressful process very easy :)

Services Used: Invitations

Diane was a huge help during the invitation choosing and ordering process! She was patient, responded quickly, and made excellent suggestions every step of the way. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Services Used: Invitations

Diane was a pleasure to work with. She was extremly quick to reply to any and all questions. We actually had her do the calligraphy on our save the date envelopes and our wedding invitations.She was very helpful in making suggestions and working with the vendor to get something special done with our invitations. She even stayed up late to get ours out in the mail on time - it was a quick turnaround. I higly recommend her to any bride.

Services Used: Invitations

Diane is great to work with! She makes it easy and organizes for you in excel, which took a lot of the work load off of me. Work is beautiful and she gets it done super fast! Very friendly and professional. I would recommend her to any bride looking for quality, fast, unique and custom work for her wedding!!

Services Used: Invitations, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

Diane was great to work with! We wanted Save the Date magnets made and when we couldn't find one we liked, she used her creative talents and made a special one for us. We loved the end result and the calligraphy is beautiful! She even offered to mail them for me which I really appreciated. Diane was quick to respond to my emails and sent samples of the changes I requested. She is detail oriented and did catch a few mistakes on my list. She is amazing and so accommodating. I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy and will use Diane again for invitations and other stationary needs.

Services Used: Invitations

There is not enough I can say about the service I received from Diane at Tampa Calligraphy. Her professionalism and kindness was way beyond what I expected & her work was impeccable. I am much more than a satisfied customer, I am grateful to have found her. I will definitely use only Tampa Calligraphy in the future for any of my invitations or printing needs! From a score of 1 to 10, I give them a 20! I am one satisfied (and Happy) customer.... THANKS!

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)