Tampa Calligraphy

(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tampa Caliigraphy does an amazing job! Diane was the sweetest, most down-to-earth person and was a pleasure to work with! She was so helpful and her work is beautiful! I would definitely recommend her to any bride!!!

• Wedding: 03/06/2015
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane was great to work with, quick turnaround time, great value, variety of options and my invites look fantastic. So happy!

• Wedding: 02/21/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane was a huge help during the invitation choosing and ordering process! She was patient, responded quickly, and made excellent suggestions every step of the way. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone I know!

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane was a pleasure to work with. She was extremly quick to reply to any and all questions. We actually had her do the calligraphy on our save the date envelopes and our wedding invitations.She was very helpful in making suggestions and working with the vendor to get something special done with our invitations. She even stayed up late to get ours out in the mail on time - it was a quick turnaround. I higly recommend her to any bride.

• Wedding: 01/17/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane was great to work with! We wanted Save the Date magnets made and when we couldn't find one we liked, she used her creative talents and made a special one for us. We loved the end result and the calligraphy is beautiful! She even offered to mail them for me which I really appreciated. Diane was quick to respond to my emails and sent samples of the changes I requested. She is detail oriented and did catch a few mistakes on my list. She is amazing and so accommodating. I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy and will use Diane again for invitations and other stationary needs.

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was looking for someone to help with addressing my wedding invitations and certainly am thrilled I read all these reviews and settled on Diane with Tampa Calligraphy! She was extremely responsive, had a very fast turnaround, was friendly and produced a truly beautiful product! I am extremely impressed with how wonderful the font turned out. Upon meeting her and seeing how beautiful these are I decided to use her to do our escort cards as well! Both of these were things I was going to tackle myself, but she made my planning so much easier by going with her instead! I would definitely recommend. Thank you Diane! Look forward to working with you again:)

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane is very sweet and amazing at what she does. My invitations were beautiful and she did everything for me! I do not know what I would have done without her! She provides outsanding professional service!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Diane was great to work with! She helped me stay in budget! The whole process was easy and look forward to working with Diane again!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane did such a wonderful job on my seating chart cards. Not only was she sweet, professional and efficient, she had it ready is speedy timing!! I cannot stress how much I would recommend her to anyone,... She's the best!!!!!!! So happy with the end result and her prices were reasonable. A++++++

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would like to compliment Diane at Tampa Calligraphy for her excellent service and her professionalism. It was such a delight working with her on our save the dates, I can't wait for her to do our invitations. Diane is so prompt at returning phone calls and emails, she would respond to all my questions within minutes if not a few hours. She was able to provide our finished save the dates within a few days and they looked beautiful. I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy to anyone who is looking for a wonderful calligrapher !!!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane is the best. She addressed all of my wedding invitations at an incredibly reasonable price, and she did an outstanding job. Her hours were super flexible. She was accommodating and helpful, and all of the invitations were done the next day at no extra charge! Love her! I'm goin to have her do our place cards as well.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Diane not only picked the appropriate calligraphy that matched my invitations, but had also completed all 150 by the next day. On top of her wonderful efficiency, she was also kind enough to comp me 8 more invites that my fiance wanted sent out a week later. She is both professional and kind at heart. I would highly recommend her.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Diane is absolutely amazing! Her work is stunning and I will recommend her to every single of my bride friends!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Tampa Calligraphy was not only incredibly quick with my order, but also very professional and the quality of product I received was OUTSTANDING. If you're looking for someone that will work with you to ensure your needs are not only met but PERFECTED and for invitations that your guests will rave about, then this Tampa Calligraphy will exceed your expectations. Tamp Calligraphy delivered wedding invitations to me that not only did I love so much that I framed one, but several of my guests also framed them because they were so pretty!! 5 Stars across the board from this bride!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Diane did an amazing job addressing my save the dates which were designed like post cards. She really helped with problem shooting and the product turned out perfect! She was very responsive and immediately answered any emails I sent her. I would strongly recommend her to anyone.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Diane was absolutely amazing! She made ordering our wedding invitations quick and simple. Not only did she make sure the wording was perfect, she stamped and stuffed every single envelope for us. Not to mention if you order through her, she includes addressing the envelopes which is a huge savings. They came out so gorgeous, I can't wait to mail them. I'm looking forward to working with her again with our seating cards. I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for gorgeous and stress free invitations. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Diane! You're the best!

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
813-854-6100
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards