Tampa Calligraphy

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Diane did the calligraphy on the envelopes for my engagement invitations. She was able to match the font perfectly so everything came together. We will also be using her for our save the dates and wedding invitations. She is so sweet and great to work with! We received our envelopes the next day.

4.7

We found Diane through various reviews. After calling several large Tampa outfits we went to visit Diane. She works great hours for people who work (unlike the bigger outfits), she is always on-call, and will spend plenty of time with you 1 on 1. She had great insight and experience and plenty of options for all price ranges. She really helped walk us through the process and decide on something that was exactly our style. We ended up ordering 150 invitations and they came out just as we had imagined with a very quick turn-a-round time. For personal service and quality work we would recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Invitations

Diane with Tampa Calligraphy is Great!.. Her cost is the best in the Tampa Bay area. 24 turn around!..and not to mention she is a very friendly person. Thank you so much everything turn out wonderful!!! -Nicole

Services Used: Invitations

Diane did such a wonderful job on my seating chart cards. Not only was she sweet, professional and efficient, she had it ready is speedy timing!! I cannot stress how much I would recommend her to anyone,... She's the best!!!!!!! So happy with the end result and her prices were reasonable. A++++++

Services Used: Invitations

***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED*** I cannot say enough great things about Diane and her services. I purchased a digital file invitation from Etsy and had them taken to Office Depot to have them printed and cut. I tried to print the addresses on the invitations myself but it was an absolute nightmare and a headache. I found Diane on a Tampa Bay Bridal Facebook Page, (much like a forum)and set up an appointment with her. What a wonderful experience it was from day one! She matched the font and exact color from my invitations to use on the envelopes and the return address on the back. I also needed an additional insert card that I was stressing out about because I planned on making them myself. I told her what I wanted on it and she said she would take care of it and they turned out perfect. The day I came to pick up the envelopes and

Services Used: Invitations

Diane at Tampa Calligraphy did an amazing job helping us with our wedding invitation envelopes. She responded to our initial inquiries right away and answered each and every one of our questions with a full explanation. She took the time to walk us through the calligraphy process and completed our order efficiently and effectively. Our invitation envelopes turned out beautifully. I would recommend Diane and Tampa Calligraphy to anyone looking for high-quality work product and customer service.

~Josh

Services Used: Invitations

I am so glad I stumbled upon Diane's shop. My wedding envelopes turned out gorgeous! I received so many compliments from them! Diane was so easy to work with, she responds to emails very quickly and will answer all your bride-needy questions. You can't really beat her turnaround time either! I dropped off over a hundred envelopes and I had them back right away. Even though I am now leaving Tampa, I am still looking forward to doing future events with Diane. Thank you Diane for your service, it was a pleasure meeting you!
Thanks, Vanessa

1 Review
Recently Married

Diane was so responsive and knowledgeable. Her attention to detail was impressive. Our envelopes are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you Diane. You are wonderful.

Services Used: Invitations

Dianne was absolutely fantastic and my lifesaver!!! I purchased invitations through an outside source with the intent on printing my addresses directly onto the envelopes. I didn't realize what a hard time I was going to have trying to do this myself since the addresses were either not printing aligned on the envelope or the ink was smudging. Time was running out to send my invitations In time. My friend recommended Tampa Calligraphy to me and I couldn't have been more impressed!! Not only did Dianne respond right back to me, but she was able to meet me the very next day and had a 24 hr turnaround time! The best part is that she is sooooo affordable! I never thought to hire a calligrapher because I thought they were super expensive. She is so sweet and made me feel so relieved. Once I received my envelopes back, I was so happy!!!

Services Used: Invitations

I am so glad I found 'Tampa Calligraphy'!!!! Diane was FAST, Professional and extremely reasonably priced!! Diane even double checked my addresses! I was amazed at how fast she completed my calligraphy order. It turned out BEAUTIFUL! TOTALLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Services Used: Invitations

Diane was absolutely wonderful! We found her on wedding wire with rave reviews and we could not have been happier with her talent! We had a good size wedding and it was such a relief to not have to address our invites or our RSVP envelopes. Also, Diane did our seating cards as well and they were perfect!! She was quick to get back to us and readily available. We would recommend her to anyone and everyone! Thank you Diane for all of your help!!! You are a wonderful and talented person!

Services Used: Invitations

Diane did a wonderful job on our welcome notes, timeline cards, seating cards, table cards, and thank you notes. She was very professional and creative. She also was able to do everything so QUICKLY!

1 Review
Recently Married

Diane was such a delight to work with. She helped us pick out our wedding invitations and they were perfect! She took care of everything from ordering the invitations, creating and editing the proofs, assembling the invitations, doing the calligraphy, and even stamping and mailing them all for us! She is someone you can really trust and made this process so easy and enjoyable for us. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for their dream wedding invitations!

Services Used: Invitations

We were very pleased with our daughter's beautiful wedding invitations and with Diane's professionalism. It was wonderful to be able to speak to Diane by phone or in person whenever we had questions or concerns as she had many insights and thoughtful tips that I had never thought of when putting together the wedding invitation. Diane is very thorough her calligraphy work is beautiful!

Recently Married

Diane did a BEAUTIFUL job on addressing my wedding invitations! They look like hand calligraphy, not print! She is very professional and quick to respond to emails and calls. All of my invitations were ready in less than 24 hours. Definitely would recommend Tampa Calligraphy to all brides!

Services Used: Invitations

I could not have had a more pleasant experience in working with Diane! I stumbled across her business by chance and I could not be more pleased! She is so sweet and really takes interest in the wedding planning and details and she produces beautiful work!!! I received so many compliments!! I initially contacted her just to do the calligraphy on our invitation and rsvp envelopes but once I learned she offers so many other services we are now having her do our signs/programs/menus and placement card printing! She really is a gem!!