Tampa Calligraphy

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tampa Caliigraphy does an amazing job! Diane was the sweetest, most down-to-earth person and was a pleasure to work with! She was so helpful and her work is beautiful! I would definitely recommend her to any bride!!!

Services Used: Invitations

I recently bought my invitations through Tampa Calligraphy, and couldn't have been happier with the entire process. Diane and I ended up exchanging almost 100 emails in regards to our invitations. She always responded right away, and was very helpful. We were so close to our wedding (less than 2 months before), and right around Christmas/New Years. The original invitation we chose had a burgundy flower in it, and Diane told us she thought that was a mistake for our wedding colors of peach and sage. She steered us towards almost the exact invitation, but she was right and it looks absolutely gorgeous. Without her advice, I think I would've hated the invitations we chose. She also addressed them the same day she received them, and allowed me to pick them up from her home late at night when she was not feeling well, because I was in a panic about sending them out so late. She is such a joy to work with, and she truly seems to care.

Services Used: Invitations

Diane was great to work with, quick turnaround time, great value, variety of options and my invites look fantastic. So happy!

Services Used: Invitations

Diane was a huge help during the invitation choosing and ordering process! She was patient, responded quickly, and made excellent suggestions every step of the way. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone I know!

Services Used: Invitations

Diane was a pleasure to work with. She was extremly quick to reply to any and all questions. We actually had her do the calligraphy on our save the date envelopes and our wedding invitations.She was very helpful in making suggestions and working with the vendor to get something special done with our invitations. She even stayed up late to get ours out in the mail on time - it was a quick turnaround. I higly recommend her to any bride.

Services Used: Invitations

Diane is great to work with! She makes it easy and organizes for you in excel, which took a lot of the work load off of me. Work is beautiful and she gets it done super fast! Very friendly and professional. I would recommend her to any bride looking for quality, fast, unique and custom work for her wedding!!

Services Used: Invitations, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)
1 Review
Recently Married

Diane was great to work with! We wanted Save the Date magnets made and when we couldn't find one we liked, she used her creative talents and made a special one for us. We loved the end result and the calligraphy is beautiful! She even offered to mail them for me which I really appreciated. Diane was quick to respond to my emails and sent samples of the changes I requested. She is detail oriented and did catch a few mistakes on my list. She is amazing and so accommodating. I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy and will use Diane again for invitations and other stationary needs.

Services Used: Invitations

There is not enough I can say about the service I received from Diane at Tampa Calligraphy. Her professionalism and kindness was way beyond what I expected & her work was impeccable. I am much more than a satisfied customer, I am grateful to have found her. I will definitely use only Tampa Calligraphy in the future for any of my invitations or printing needs! From a score of 1 to 10, I give them a 20! I am one satisfied (and Happy) customer.... THANKS!

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

I was looking for someone to help with addressing my wedding invitations and certainly am thrilled I read all these reviews and settled on Diane with Tampa Calligraphy! She was extremely responsive, had a very fast turnaround, was friendly and produced a truly beautiful product! I am extremely impressed with how wonderful the font turned out. Upon meeting her and seeing how beautiful these are I decided to use her to do our escort cards as well! Both of these were things I was going to tackle myself, but she made my planning so much easier by going with her instead! I would definitely recommend. Thank you Diane! Look forward to working with you again:)

1 Review
Recently Married

Diane is very sweet and amazing at what she does. My invitations were beautiful and she did everything for me! I do not know what I would have done without her! She provides outsanding professional service!

Services Used: Invitations

Diane was great to work with! She helped me stay in budget! The whole process was easy and look forward to working with Diane again!

Services Used: Invitations

Diane did such a wonderful job on my seating chart cards. Not only was she sweet, professional and efficient, she had it ready is speedy timing!! I cannot stress how much I would recommend her to anyone,... She's the best!!!!!!! So happy with the end result and her prices were reasonable. A++++++

Services Used: Invitations

I would like to compliment Diane at Tampa Calligraphy for her excellent service and her professionalism. It was such a delight working with her on our save the dates, I can't wait for her to do our invitations. Diane is so prompt at returning phone calls and emails, she would respond to all my questions within minutes if not a few hours. She was able to provide our finished save the dates within a few days and they looked beautiful. I highly recommend Tampa Calligraphy to anyone who is looking for a wonderful calligrapher !!!!!

Recently Married

Diane is the best. She addressed all of my wedding invitations at an incredibly reasonable price, and she did an outstanding job. Her hours were super flexible. She was accommodating and helpful, and all of the invitations were done the next day at no extra charge! Love her! I'm goin to have her do our place cards as well.

Services Used: Invitations

Diane not only picked the appropriate calligraphy that matched my invitations, but had also completed all 150 by the next day. On top of her wonderful efficiency, she was also kind enough to comp me 8 more invites that my fiance wanted sent out a week later. She is both professional and kind at heart. I would highly recommend her.

Services Used: Invitations

Diane is absolutely amazing! Her work is stunning and I will recommend her to every single of my bride friends!