Taken by Tate

Taken by Tate

Favorite
McDonough, GA
678.371.2236
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tate is the sweetest person you will ever meet. She has done several of my friends weddings and now will be capturing mine in a couple of months. She keeps everything on track and is so fun to be around. Her pictures are more beautiful than words can describe!

Services Used: Photography

Tate was absolutely amazing. We used her for engagement pictures and before I even saw the pictures, I hired her for the wedding! She makes everything so comfortable. She is innovative and loves her job. There is nothing better than having a photographer so excited about the pictures they are taking. She showed us pictures as she was taking them. On the wedding day she showed up early. My husband who isn't a fan of having his picture taken has said multiple times that Tate makes him feel so comfortable. I have received so many compliments on my wedding pictures and have had people ask for her information. She keeps her customers for life!! She is very reasonably priced and you get so much for your money! I can't wait to work with her again!!!

Services Used: Photography