Taken by Tate

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tate was absolutely amazing. We used her for engagement pictures and before I even saw the pictures, I hired her for the wedding! She makes everything so comfortable. She is innovative and loves her job. There is nothing better than having a photographer so excited about the pictures they are taking. She showed us pictures as she was taking them. On the wedding day she showed up early. My husband who isn't a fan of having his picture taken has said multiple times that Tate makes him feel so comfortable. I have received so many compliments on my wedding pictures and have had people ask for her information. She keeps her customers for life!! She is very reasonably priced and you get so much for your money! I can't wait to work with her again!!!
Wedding: 05/11/2013
Services Used: Photography
 678-371-2236
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire