Tag Visual

Value
Flexibility
Chelsey
06/20/2015

Tag Visual was amazing to work with! They shot our wedding day and it was absolutely incredible, we cannot stop watching the video over and over again. We originally weren't going to hire a videographer, but after seeing his work through a family friend we knew we had to hire tag visual too and we are not disappointed. It's really great to have to show family members who may have missed the big day and just as a remembrance of the best day of our lives. They were so kind and helpful throughout the entire planning period all the way up to the big day. I want to show our video to the world! It's awesome -I've had to many people tell me they have to watch it more than once and we couldn't agree more. Thank you tag visual!! xox

Recently Married

Pat was AWESOME. I spent a long time trying to decide if I should have a videographer at our wedding. Eventually, a coworker showed me Pat's work for her own friend's weddings, and I was sold. Pat himself (the owner) shot our wedding. He was easily accessible before the wedding. We had one phone call before the event and I was immediately impressed with how kind he was. On the day of the event, he arrive early and was very, very flexible. He went above and beyond to make sure that we had every shot that we could want of our wedding day. He worked with our photographers and other vendors and I hardly even knew that he was there. To make things even more amazing...the day after our wedding he emailed us our "trailer!" We were able to see it before we even left for our honeymoon. It brought tears to my eyes. I truly do not have the words to express how grateful I am to Pat for capturing our wedding on film. I recommend Pat to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding. And if you're on the fence... DO IT!! There is nothing better than having your wedding captured on film to share with friends and family for years to come.

Recently Married

Pat and his brother Ryan (shot our wedding) were fantastic! Very professional and nice. Our video recap was done in 3 days and our video within the week. They are both everything we wanted in a video! They stay in the background and capture every perfect moment. I would encourage anyone looking for a wedding videographer to use them.

Services Used: Videography

Pat and tag visual media were exceptional! I went back and forth on having a videographer for the wedding and I am so glad that we decided to hire one. As much as I love the photographs there is something really special about watching the wedding and the vows that a photo cannot always capture. The big day goes by so fast and it is inevitable that as the bride/groom you will miss parts of the day..whether it is a relative tearing up the dance floor or a line from the maid of honor's speech. Having the video allows you to relive the milestone over and over with your family and friends. Therefore, my first piece of advice is to hire a videographer. My second piece of advice is to hire Pat and Tag Visual. Pat was extremely professional and organized throughout the planning. There was no additional stress with hiring the videographer and Pat made the choice a simple one. His prices are extremely reasonable and the quality of the video is worth way more than what he charges. Within a week of our wedding we already had the highlight reel and it was amazing! And then immediately after we had the entire DVD in our mailbox. Nothing is more exciting than opening up a DVD and seeing you and your husband as the "lead actors" on the case. Matt was our videographer for the Philadelphia wedding and without knowing us he really captured who we are as a couple throughout the day. Pat's editing was perfect and also captured the important people in our lives and moments from the day. This is a video we will have for the rest of our lives and I promise you will regret not getting a videographer for the wedding. You will also regret if you do not choose Tag Visual for the job!

Services Used: Videography

Pat Taggart & his team are nothing less than PHENOMENAL !!!!!!!!!!!! If you are looking for an extremely professional, friendly, polite, responsive, quick & talented videographer this is your guy. We have nothing but GREAT things to say. From start to finish – he was absolutely amazing to work with.

We booked TAG Visual for our wedding on Saturday, 5/2/15 & had our AMAZING video recap only 5 days later on Thursday, 5/7/15. Since then we've received endless compliments on the recap & haven’t been able to stop watching it!

The full length video was in our hands by the time that we got home from honeymoon on Monday, 5/11/15. Talk about a fast turnaround & such a nice surprise to come home to. We loved being able to relive the night together & seeing things that we didn't get to actually see that day / night. The day goes by so quickly but we will always have this video to look back on & remember. And the work is FLAWLESS! Pat has an eye and passion that shines through in his work.

We cannot wait to share the footage from our special day with our friends & family and re-watch on every future anniversary =)

Truly the best money we've ever spent – you will not be disappointed!!!!! THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER PAT!

Services Used: Videography

The absolute BEST! We worked with Ryan the day of and Pat did our editing and correspondence. All around PERFECT. On time, prepared, fun, friendly. The video had every funny, amazing, meaningful moment on it. The clip he did to share on social media highlighted every amazing part and people who did not make the wedding said watching it made them feel like they were there. An absolute pleasure to work with. Had my video in less than 2 weeks and I could not ask for more!! Do yourself a favor and book them-you will not regret!

erica
04/25/2015

Tag Visual was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process! They were always quick to respond, professional, fun to work with, and the finished product came out even better then I could have ever imagined!!!!

Services Used: Videography

I would highly recommend Tag Visual for any event. They are professional, responsive, and extremely creative. They captured our wedding on February 27th perfectly. You can feel the love and happiness from that day while watching our wedding video. The recap video was a perfect way to share our wedding highlights with family and friends. We have received so many compliments on the quality of the work. The day went by so quickly and I am so happy to have such an amazing video to relive the experience. Thank you to Tag Visual!

Services Used: Videography

Pat was amazing to work with as our Videographer. He made everything so easy, and more importantly captured all of our perfect moments! We were so in love with our trailer, we couldn't wait to get the video, which was just as great. I would highly recommend Tag Visual Media for any future event that you wanted captured with perfection!

Services Used: Videography

Pat at Tag Visual was an amazing part of our whole wedding experience! He was extremely easy to work with and fit seamlessly into the big day. He was willing to work closely with us and speak to us prior to the wedding about specific parts of the wedding that we definitely wanted on video. During the day, he worked hard and captured everything we wanted and more. He was extremely professional and responsive, making sure that we were comfortable and happy with his services and with the wedding video/highlight video. We're happy to have chosen him to capture all the wonderful moments that occurred on our wedding day. We're extremely happy with the product we've received from him and wish him all the best in his career. Truly an amazing choice!

Services Used: Videography

What a great job!! I surprised my husband with wedding video as a gift. I thought that the video will be ok nothing spectacular, well I was wrong. Tag visual creativity was beyond my imagination. He captured everything and looking back at the video montage everyone who watches it says what an amazing job Tag Visual delivered. Extremely professional, friendly and fun. Highly recommend Tag Visual to capture your most precious memories.

Services Used: Videography

Thank you to Tag Visual for capturing our special day! I'll be honest, at first I did not have any intentions to hire a Videographer but I am SO GLAD that I did. I even more pleased to have found Tag Visual to capture it all. The day goes by SO quickly that you often forget certain aspects of the day but lucky for us Tag Visual captured it all- now we can relive the memory for years to come. One thing that I love about this company is there were able to capture moments I would not have been able to witness, like my husband opening his gift from me, getting ready and waiting for me at the alter. Such special memories like that deserved to me cherished and relived. Thanks so Tag Visual I am able to watch those moments unfold over and over again.

During my ceremony, I dedicated and sang a Carrie Underwood song to my Mother, "Mama's Song" after the wedding my Father wanted a clip of just me signing. I contacted Pat Taggert (Owner) and he happily digitally formatted the clip for me. Just another example at how great they are.

They did such an amazing job at my wedding one of our Groomsmen hired him immediately after ours for his wedding in October. If you are looking for a videographer who will capture your special day while not breaking the bank- Tag Visual is the one!

Deb
12/06/2014

Like most brides, videography was low on my budget list. Once I started calling around and heard the astronomical amounts companies wanted for JUST a deposit, I figured we could do without. Pat contacted me and told me all about his company. I have to be honest, the $100 deposit was what sparked my interest. His packages/prices were a perfect price! He included links of his work and I have to say, I was IN TEARS watching. I knew right then and there that we NEEDED to have a wedding video. Pat was very professional and very prompt to respond to emails. The day of the wedding, Ryan, who was following us around all day, was amazing to work with. While on our honeymoon Pat sent us our recap- it was absolutely beautiful and literally had me in tears. Ryan had captured every single funny/special moment that happened though out the course of our day. Once we were home from our honeymoon we received our full video, it couldn't have been done better. When considering videography, please consider Tag Visual Media. You will want to watch your special day over and over again!

Services Used: Videography

Booking a videogrpaher was something I waited until the very end of my planning to do. I wanted to wait and see what I had left in my budget and if it was doable or not. In the end, it was the best money I spent. Pat from TAG gave us something to look back on and enjoy for years to come. We did not even know he was there throughout the entire day yet he managed to capture every moment of our day. We could not be happier with our video and preview and the feedback from our friends and family has been amazing.

Services Used: Videography

So talented! He did an amazing job! Well worth the money spent to have this video and long lasting memory of our wedding day! I can't stop watching the recap video it's phenomenal! Highly recommend tag visual!!

Recently Married

The video captures all the right camera angles along with framework and the video is edited very well. In addition to this the picture quality on the video is better than any blue ray or DVD I have seen. To top it off Pat at Tag is great to work with, he is very friendly and informative,and the equipment is never in the way. We initially were not considering getting a video made, however once you receive this video of your event you will realize just how important of a decision it is to have the video done. I would highly recommend this person to do this work for you.