Tag Visual

Tag Visual

Philadelphia , PA 19426 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Monta...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Booking a videogrpaher was something I waited until the very end of my planning to do. I wanted to wait and see what I had left in my budget and if it was doable or not. In the end, it was the best money I spent. Pat from TAG gave us something to look back on and enjoy for years to come. We did not even know he was there throughout the entire day yet he managed to capture every moment of our day. We could not be happier with our video and preview and the feedback from our friends and family has been amazing.

• Wedding: 11/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So talented! He did an amazing job! Well worth the money spent to have this video and long lasting memory of our wedding day! I can't stop watching the recap video it's phenomenal! Highly recommend tag visual!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The video captures all the right camera angles along with framework and the video is edited very well. In addition to this the picture quality on the video is better than any blue ray or DVD I have seen. To top it off Pat at Tag is great to work with, he is very friendly and informative,and the equipment is never in the way. We initially were not considering getting a video made, however once you receive this video of your event you will realize just how important of a decision it is to have the video done. I would highly recommend this person to do this work for you.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend Tag Visual Media to any couple looking for a videographer for their wedding. My husband and I decided last minute that we cannot go without a videographer on our wedding day and I am so glad we went with Tag Visual! Ryan shot our wedding and Pat Taggart did our editing and we could not have been happier! We received our recap video not even a week after our wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. I had so many comments and views and people asking who put the recap together, all of our friends and family were amazed by it. The recap video captured all the important highlights from our wedding. Pat had the copies of our wedding DVD/Blu Ray ready as soon as we were back from our honeymoon. Tag visual was so pleasant and accommodating to work with, everything was done professionally and timely. My dad recently passed away before my wedding and Pat went the extra mile to add in pictures of him throughout by dance with my brother. I couldn’t be happier with how everyday turned out; I would highly recommend tag visual to anyone!! You will be in good hands and not have to worry about a thing!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat was amazing to work with. He made my family and bridesmaids very comfortable while we were getting ready before church. I cannot thank him enough for spending the whole wedding day with my husband and I and capturing moments we will never forget!!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

we last minute decided to add a videographer to our wedding day and we are SO happy we did. everyone at Tag visual are so nice! Ryan shot our wedding and was super helpful on making my husband and i not feel as nervous. the video montage they put together is amazing. i could not have asked for anything better. they are reasonably priced for a videographer and their work is amazing. i would definitely recommend!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Pat Taggert as our videographer for our wedding a few weeks ago and it was the BEST decision I made while planning my wedding. He captured our night perfectly and within a few days we recieved our Vimeo and were able to relive the night all over again. Exactly one week after the event we had our 2 hour long DVDs. They were perfect. We were smiling the entire time. We were able to see footage of things we didn't even remember happening because the night just flashes before your eyes and Pat caught it all so it will be a memory that can last a lifetime. He was the nicest guy and a pleasure to have following us around all day. The 4 minute Vimeo he sent me that I was able to post to my Facebook and send to my friends had over 1000 views in less than 24 hours with tons of comments of people telling us they were laughing and crying and loving every second of our clip. Pat captured it and put it all together perfectly so that we can remember our night for the rest of our lives.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Kerri & Edjue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tag visual did an AMAZING job, they were professional, fun and we are in love with our video! We also received numerous compliments on how well our video recap was done! Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
Natalie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat Taggart did an amazing job for us! He stayed with us for the entire day, from the time we were getting ready to the end of the last song. He has an extremely fast turnaround time (2 weeks!). We haven't received the full video yet, but he sent us the recap video and it is AMAZING. I can't stop watching it. His editing is superb. He is also extremely professional and is wonderful to work with. I highly recommend him and TAG Visual Media. You will not regret it!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat Taggart and Team are the best! He did our wedding video for our wedding 9/6/2014.
It turned out beautifully and we could not have been happier. Pat has an amazing talent with editing and captured the day exactly how I want to remember it. Couldn't be a nicer guy too! If you are getting a wedding video, I highly recommend Tag Visuals!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat (owner) produced an out-of-this-world video covering all our most special and fun wedding moments! In many ways, our video was more memorable than our photos. Pat produced a short 4 minute highlights video with a song we chose, and a close to 2-hour video with all the key points in the ceremony, reception, and of course all that great dancing :) Our families have been watching the video still, almost 2 months after the wedding. Pat was so responsive, friendly, and flexible, and I could not have found a better videographer. His services are competitively priced, so combined with his video quality, this was a no-brainer. I can't thank Pat enough for delivering beyond our expectations, and being in all the right places at the right times to help us relive those memories forever!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Ruba
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat was absolutely great to work with before and during my wedding. Me and my husband love our wedding video from start to finish he did such a great job exactly what we wanted. He sent us a quick recap of our wedding day which was great to show people . Our video was mailed to us right when we returned from our honeymoon . I highly recommend him . He was able to capture my entire day and now I have something to always look back at .

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Lindsay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat was exceedingly professional, flexible, and awesome to work with! I contacted him with 3 weeks to go before our wedding and he made the date work and was easy-going on the day-of. He had worked with our photographer before so they were seamless and wonderful to work with as a team. He provided us with our "snippet" video within a week (!) and we got our entire wedding video painlessly. Pat is awesome!

• Wedding: 08/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend Tag Visual to anyone looking for videography for their wedding. It took us sometime to find a videographer for our wedding -- in looking around at other vendors I wasn't happy with cost, some portions seemed a bit scripted and outdated, and I felt brushed off by other vendors. When I talked with Pat, he was extremely kind, responsive, helpful, and felt like he was truly interested in capturing our wedding. I had absolutely no concerns with them and they did an amazing job. Ryan shot our wedding and was great to us, never in the way, totally fit in. A few days after we returned home from our honeymoon we had the highlight clip that our frinds and family LOVE, two weeks later we had copies of our wedding video. Everyone encouraged us to get a videographer for the wedding and I am so thrilled that Tag Visual was able to give us such a beautiful, fun keepsake that we will watch for years to come.

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ryan and Pat did a tremendous job on our wedding video and we couldn't be happier! Very flexible and easy to work with.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Ross and Teresa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So I cannot even start off this review without stating the obvious that TAG VISUAL went above & beyond for my husband & I on our wedding day! Aside from being friendly & polite over the phone & through email prior to wedding, it was an even better pleasure to having worked with TAG on the actual day. He was on time, awesomely friendly and was just as excited about the day ahead of us as the rest of us were. My bridal party was insane, a lot to handle you could say and TAG managed to capture all of the best & hilarious parts. Then for the celebrations afterward, he got it all on tape and made us an unbelievable Blu-Ray & amazingggg RECAP all in record time since the wedding date! People have not stopped complimenting the wedding recap since I posted to social media and brides-to-be keep asking who made this recap and how do I go about hiring them? TAG Videographers! I would give 100 Stars if it was possible to, And I will never be able to thank TAG Visual enough for making our day one to remember and giving us proof that it really was! I will always recommend them to any couple looking for a videographer, no one compares! Thank you so much TAG VISUAL, your magicians!!!!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
215-828-1522
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment