Tag Visual

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I would highly recommend Tag Visual for any event. They are professional, responsive, and extremely creative. They captured our wedding on February 27th perfectly. You can feel the love and happiness from that day while watching our wedding video. The recap video was a perfect way to share our wedding highlights with family and friends. We have received so many compliments on the quality of the work. The day went by so quickly and I am so happy to have such an amazing video to relive the experience. Thank you to Tag Visual!

Services Used: Videography

Pat was amazing to work with as our Videographer. He made everything so easy, and more importantly captured all of our perfect moments! We were so in love with our trailer, we couldn't wait to get the video, which was just as great. I would highly recommend Tag Visual Media for any future event that you wanted captured with perfection!

Services Used: Videography

Pat at Tag Visual was an amazing part of our whole wedding experience! He was extremely easy to work with and fit seamlessly into the big day. He was willing to work closely with us and speak to us prior to the wedding about specific parts of the wedding that we definitely wanted on video. During the day, he worked hard and captured everything we wanted and more. He was extremely professional and responsive, making sure that we were comfortable and happy with his services and with the wedding video/highlight video. We're happy to have chosen him to capture all the wonderful moments that occurred on our wedding day. We're extremely happy with the product we've received from him and wish him all the best in his career. Truly an amazing choice!

Deb
12/06/2014

Like most brides, videography was low on my budget list. Once I started calling around and heard the astronomical amounts companies wanted for JUST a deposit, I figured we could do without. Pat contacted me and told me all about his company. I have to be honest, the $100 deposit was what sparked my interest. His packages/prices were a perfect price! He included links of his work and I have to say, I was IN TEARS watching. I knew right then and there that we NEEDED to have a wedding video. Pat was very professional and very prompt to respond to emails. The day of the wedding, Ryan, who was following us around all day, was amazing to work with. While on our honeymoon Pat sent us our recap- it was absolutely beautiful and literally had me in tears. Ryan had captured every single funny/special moment that happened though out the course of our day. Once we were home from our honeymoon we received our full video, it couldn't have been done better. When considering videography, please consider Tag Visual Media. You will want to watch your special day over and over again!

Services Used: Videography

Booking a videogrpaher was something I waited until the very end of my planning to do. I wanted to wait and see what I had left in my budget and if it was doable or not. In the end, it was the best money I spent. Pat from TAG gave us something to look back on and enjoy for years to come. We did not even know he was there throughout the entire day yet he managed to capture every moment of our day. We could not be happier with our video and preview and the feedback from our friends and family has been amazing.

Services Used: Videography

So talented! He did an amazing job! Well worth the money spent to have this video and long lasting memory of our wedding day! I can't stop watching the recap video it's phenomenal! Highly recommend tag visual!!

Private User
Recently Married

The video captures all the right camera angles along with framework and the video is edited very well. In addition to this the picture quality on the video is better than any blue ray or DVD I have seen. To top it off Pat at Tag is great to work with, he is very friendly and informative,and the equipment is never in the way. We initially were not considering getting a video made, however once you receive this video of your event you will realize just how important of a decision it is to have the video done. I would highly recommend this person to do this work for you.

Rachel
11/08/2014

I would recommend Tag Visual Media to any couple looking for a videographer for their wedding. My husband and I decided last minute that we cannot go without a videographer on our wedding day and I am so glad we went with Tag Visual! Ryan shot our wedding and Pat Taggart did our editing and we could not have been happier! We received our recap video not even a week after our wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. I had so many comments and views and people asking who put the recap together, all of our friends and family were amazed by it. The recap video captured all the important highlights from our wedding. Pat had the copies of our wedding DVD/Blu Ray ready as soon as we were back from our honeymoon. Tag visual was so pleasant and accommodating to work with, everything was done professionally and timely. My dad recently passed away before my wedding and Pat went the extra mile to add in pictures of him throughout by dance with my brother. I couldn’t be happier with how everyday turned out; I would highly recommend tag visual to anyone!! You will be in good hands and not have to worry about a thing!!

Danielle
10/18/2014

Pat was amazing to work with. He made my family and bridesmaids very comfortable while we were getting ready before church. I cannot thank him enough for spending the whole wedding day with my husband and I and capturing moments we will never forget!!!!

Private User
Recently Married

we last minute decided to add a videographer to our wedding day and we are SO happy we did. everyone at Tag visual are so nice! Ryan shot our wedding and was super helpful on making my husband and i not feel as nervous. the video montage they put together is amazing. i could not have asked for anything better. they are reasonably priced for a videographer and their work is amazing. i would definitely recommend!

Kerri & Edjue
09/27/2014

We had Pat Taggert as our videographer for our wedding a few weeks ago and it was the BEST decision I made while planning my wedding. He captured our night perfectly and within a few days we recieved our Vimeo and were able to relive the night all over again. Exactly one week after the event we had our 2 hour long DVDs. They were perfect. We were smiling the entire time. We were able to see footage of things we didn't even remember happening because the night just flashes before your eyes and Pat caught it all so it will be a memory that can last a lifetime. He was the nicest guy and a pleasure to have following us around all day. The 4 minute Vimeo he sent me that I was able to post to my Facebook and send to my friends had over 1000 views in less than 24 hours with tons of comments of people telling us they were laughing and crying and loving every second of our clip. Pat captured it and put it all together perfectly so that we can remember our night for the rest of our lives.

Natalie
09/12/2014

Tag visual did an AMAZING job, they were professional, fun and we are in love with our video! We also received numerous compliments on how well our video recap was done! Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Videography

Pat Taggart did an amazing job for us! He stayed with us for the entire day, from the time we were getting ready to the end of the last song. He has an extremely fast turnaround time (2 weeks!). We haven't received the full video yet, but he sent us the recap video and it is AMAZING. I can't stop watching it. His editing is superb. He is also extremely professional and is wonderful to work with. I highly recommend him and TAG Visual Media. You will not regret it!

Courtney
09/06/2014

Pat Taggart and Team are the best! He did our wedding video for our wedding 9/6/2014. It turned out beautifully and we could not have been happier. Pat has an amazing talent with editing and captured the day exactly how I want to remember it. Couldn't be a nicer guy too! If you are getting a wedding video, I highly recommend Tag Visuals!

Ruba
08/23/2014

Pat (owner) produced an out-of-this-world video covering all our most special and fun wedding moments! In many ways, our video was more memorable than our photos. Pat produced a short 4 minute highlights video with a song we chose, and a close to 2-hour video with all the key points in the ceremony, reception, and of course all that great dancing :) Our families have been watching the video still, almost 2 months after the wedding. Pat was so responsive, friendly, and flexible, and I could not have found a better videographer. His services are competitively priced, so combined with his video quality, this was a no-brainer. I can't thank Pat enough for delivering beyond our expectations, and being in all the right places at the right times to help us relive those memories forever!

Lindsay
08/16/2014

Pat was absolutely great to work with before and during my wedding. Me and my husband love our wedding video from start to finish he did such a great job exactly what we wanted. He sent us a quick recap of our wedding day which was great to show people . Our video was mailed to us right when we returned from our honeymoon . I highly recommend him . He was able to capture my entire day and now I have something to always look back at .