Tag Visual

Tag Visual

Philadelphia , PA 19426 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Monta...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

we last minute decided to add a videographer to our wedding day and we are SO happy we did. everyone at Tag visual are so nice! Ryan shot our wedding and was super helpful on making my husband and i not feel as nervous. the video montage they put together is amazing. i could not have asked for anything better. they are reasonably priced for a videographer and their work is amazing. i would definitely recommend!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Pat Taggert as our videographer for our wedding a few weeks ago and it was the BEST decision I made while planning my wedding. He captured our night perfectly and within a few days we recieved our Vimeo and were able to relive the night all over again. Exactly one week after the event we had our 2 hour long DVDs. They were perfect. We were smiling the entire time. We were able to see footage of things we didn't even remember happening because the night just flashes before your eyes and Pat caught it all so it will be a memory that can last a lifetime. He was the nicest guy and a pleasure to have following us around all day. The 4 minute Vimeo he sent me that I was able to post to my Facebook and send to my friends had over 1000 views in less than 24 hours with tons of comments of people telling us they were laughing and crying and loving every second of our clip. Pat captured it and put it all together perfectly so that we can remember our night for the rest of our lives.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Kerri & Edjue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tag visual did an AMAZING job, they were professional, fun and we are in love with our video! We also received numerous compliments on how well our video recap was done! Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 09/12/2014
Natalie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat Taggart did an amazing job for us! He stayed with us for the entire day, from the time we were getting ready to the end of the last song. He has an extremely fast turnaround time (2 weeks!). We haven't received the full video yet, but he sent us the recap video and it is AMAZING. I can't stop watching it. His editing is superb. He is also extremely professional and is wonderful to work with. I highly recommend him and TAG Visual Media. You will not regret it!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat Taggart and Team are the best! He did our wedding video for our wedding 9/6/2014.
It turned out beautifully and we could not have been happier. Pat has an amazing talent with editing and captured the day exactly how I want to remember it. Couldn't be a nicer guy too! If you are getting a wedding video, I highly recommend Tag Visuals!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Courtney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat (owner) produced an out-of-this-world video covering all our most special and fun wedding moments! In many ways, our video was more memorable than our photos. Pat produced a short 4 minute highlights video with a song we chose, and a close to 2-hour video with all the key points in the ceremony, reception, and of course all that great dancing :) Our families have been watching the video still, almost 2 months after the wedding. Pat was so responsive, friendly, and flexible, and I could not have found a better videographer. His services are competitively priced, so combined with his video quality, this was a no-brainer. I can't thank Pat enough for delivering beyond our expectations, and being in all the right places at the right times to help us relive those memories forever!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Ruba
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat was absolutely great to work with before and during my wedding. Me and my husband love our wedding video from start to finish he did such a great job exactly what we wanted. He sent us a quick recap of our wedding day which was great to show people . Our video was mailed to us right when we returned from our honeymoon . I highly recommend him . He was able to capture my entire day and now I have something to always look back at .

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Lindsay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat was exceedingly professional, flexible, and awesome to work with! I contacted him with 3 weeks to go before our wedding and he made the date work and was easy-going on the day-of. He had worked with our photographer before so they were seamless and wonderful to work with as a team. He provided us with our "snippet" video within a week (!) and we got our entire wedding video painlessly. Pat is awesome!

• Wedding: 08/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend Tag Visual to anyone looking for videography for their wedding. It took us sometime to find a videographer for our wedding -- in looking around at other vendors I wasn't happy with cost, some portions seemed a bit scripted and outdated, and I felt brushed off by other vendors. When I talked with Pat, he was extremely kind, responsive, helpful, and felt like he was truly interested in capturing our wedding. I had absolutely no concerns with them and they did an amazing job. Ryan shot our wedding and was great to us, never in the way, totally fit in. A few days after we returned home from our honeymoon we had the highlight clip that our frinds and family LOVE, two weeks later we had copies of our wedding video. Everyone encouraged us to get a videographer for the wedding and I am so thrilled that Tag Visual was able to give us such a beautiful, fun keepsake that we will watch for years to come.

• Wedding: 07/04/2014
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ryan and Pat did a tremendous job on our wedding video and we couldn't be happier! Very flexible and easy to work with.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
Ross and Teresa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So I cannot even start off this review without stating the obvious that TAG VISUAL went above & beyond for my husband & I on our wedding day! Aside from being friendly & polite over the phone & through email prior to wedding, it was an even better pleasure to having worked with TAG on the actual day. He was on time, awesomely friendly and was just as excited about the day ahead of us as the rest of us were. My bridal party was insane, a lot to handle you could say and TAG managed to capture all of the best & hilarious parts. Then for the celebrations afterward, he got it all on tape and made us an unbelievable Blu-Ray & amazingggg RECAP all in record time since the wedding date! People have not stopped complimenting the wedding recap since I posted to social media and brides-to-be keep asking who made this recap and how do I go about hiring them? TAG Videographers! I would give 100 Stars if it was possible to, And I will never be able to thank TAG Visual enough for making our day one to remember and giving us proof that it really was! I will always recommend them to any couple looking for a videographer, no one compares! Thank you so much TAG VISUAL, your magicians!!!!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So I cannot even start off this review without stating the obvious that TAG VISUAL went above & beyond for my husband & I on our wedding day! Aside from being friendly & polite over the phone & through email prior to wedding, it was an even better pleasure to having worked with TAG on the actual day. He was on time, awesomely friendly and was just as excited about the day ahead of us as the rest of us were. My bridal party was insane, a lot to handle you could say and TAG managed to capture all of the best & hilarious parts. Then for the celebrations afterward, he got it all on tape and made us an unbelievable Blu-Ray & amazingggg RECAP all in record time since the wedding date! People have not stopped complimenting the wedding recap since I posted to social media and brides-to-be keep asking who made this recap and how do I go about hiring them? TAG Videographers! I would give 100 Stars if it was possible to, And I will never be able to thank TAG Visual enough for making our day one to remember and giving us proof that it really was! I will always recommend them to any couple looking for a videographer, no one compares! Thank you so much TAG VISUAL, your Genius's!!!!!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
skye
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat was amazing!! He was on time and made sure he introduced himself when I got out of the limo. He was very professional and did an outstanding job! He stayed until the very end of the wedding. He is also willing to travel in order to deliver video if we wanted to! I would recommend everyone to him!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pat was seriously AMAZING. There are not enough words to explain how grateful we are that we chose Tag Visual. From the very beginning Pat was so great, always so responsive to my many emails and questions and was so patient and nice about everything. During our wedding day, Pat really made me feel comfortable being in front of a camera. In fact, I didn't even realize he was there half of the time. As far as the wedding video goes, it is simply stunning. We had our recap in my email inbox within a few days of our wedding and it was SO amazing to be able to watch that when we got back from our honeymoon, what a GREAT surprise! The recap is so beautifully done. It's like he knew exactly what we wanted to see in it without even having to ask us. Not only that, the actual full video came less than 2 weeks after we got married!! Pat's work truly speaks for itself. A videographer was something I had to convince my husband to get, and after seeing Pat's work he was so happy that we chose him. His prices are affordable and his work is top notch. Tag Visual is the best around, and we would for sure recommend him to anyone searching for a remarkable and fast, wedding video. THANK YOU PAT!!!!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tag Visual is the best in the business I am very happy with the work they have done

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Sean
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a wonderful experience with Tag visual and Pat Taggart. He was extremely kind and accommodating. He was very efficient and effective! I received my video and highlight so quickly. All my guest raved on how wonderful he was and te amazing job he did!

• Wedding: 02/14/2014
Jessica
215-828-1522
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment